Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In a dual answer to you and my friend Cub, To clarify something that I have stated various times,

I am NOT "looking" for Tayopa, I own it. I.E. I have found it" .

I have many reasons for not having had any activity. It has been sitting limbo ever since I developed cancer, which I cured. I am attempting to reactivate the permits and archaeological agreements with the Mexican gov. I now have sufficient capital to finish the job myself, when all legal paper work is done.

My mistake for not stating it in that manner RDT as I know you have said you own it before.

Keep in mind however (and there is NO disrespect intended), but strictly as an observer and not as someone who has done all the years of research you did to purchase this property, I'm not really in a position to state that you own Tayopa. The best I can do is say you believe you own Tayopa, and are in the process of trying to open it. It would be much the same if the shoes were on the other foot and I claimed for example that I knew without a doubt that Aztlan was located in the Superstitions mountains and I knew right where it was. Without concrete evidence, I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me wholeheartedly - the best I would hope is that folks gave me the benefit of the doubt until I could prove it :)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening Lamar: As I understand it, then nothing that may be embarrassing or otherwise, will be made available to a researcher, including illegal acts (mining?). Other than that, feel free to research to your heart's content.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening my friend Cub:

As I once mentioned, it is utterly impossible to prove a physical thing here in the net unless it is associated with another independent factor or competent witness.. In the case of Tayopa, I fully realize this and have not attempted to prove anything, only let others join me in viewing "most" of the data that I have, and to let other Tayopa seekers know of this. I have suggested that they look for Tayopas no.1 & 2, which are still lost..

I presume that you have noticed that I have purposefully left out certain specific details which would allow another to precisely locate and open any of the Tayopa mines as well as any of the 5 deposits. I did post a scan of the title for Tayopa and gave the Lat / Long. of the property. However, I am confident that I can put you on the Capilla or the main headquarters sites, and you still will not know where the Main Tayopa mine is.

I have answered with out restraint, except for critical details, any questions asked of me.

I am content, however, I know that many do doubt me, and with good reason, and well they should, or anyone else that posts here in TN. A specific posted picture proves nothing as you are well aware, however the pictures that I have posted merely show the general country in which Tayopa is located and some of it's difficulties.. It is to show that it is NOT a sunday walk in the park.

That said , enjoy the data and pictures on Tayopa in the spirit that it is intended, enjoyment, not proof.

Now you know why I will do nothing at Tayopa until I have all of the necessary documents and permits.

Without my data, it cannot be hijacxked successfully, this is my ace in the hole..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA mi amigos,

Lamar wrote:
The Spaniards kept absolutely meticulous records of virtually every facet of their vast empire and if there were any underhandedness taking place, then you could most assuredly bet that there would have been ten court scribes with plumes in hand, ready to record every last detail.

Agreed that the Spanish kept excellent records, but when it comes to illicit activities, here we have a great difference of opinion. Just from several of the found and recovered Spanish shipwrecks, it has become readily apparent that the amount of illegal 'booty' being smuggled out of the New World far exceeded the reported, legal boullions, gems etc. You can most assuredly bet, that unless the Spanish actually caught smugglers in the act, there will be NO records found in the Spanish archives of illicit activities.

Lamar also wrote:
Then, just where is the really juicy material hidden away at? Those salicious bits of information are secreted away in an even more secret part of the Archivum Secretum Apostolicum Vaticanum, and this archive is called the Penitentiarium, or the Apostolic Penitentiary in English and these documents remain sealed by the confessor-penitent.

Why should the confessions of anyone be written down and recorded, unless it were a legal confession to a crime in a court of law? Is not the confessory supposed to be sacrosanct, so that what passes between the church member and the representative of the clergy remains inviolate and secret? Who would confess the very sins of their heart to their pastor, if they knew that what they revealed would be written down and recorded, and stored? This is one of the most puzzling facets of the Society of Jesus, and as far as I could ascertain, quite different from all other religious orders within the Catholic church.

Lamar also wrote: (addressed to Real de Tayopa)
Dear Real de Tayopa;
Strictly as an aside, the Archivum Secretum Apostolicum Vaticanum is opened to qualified researchers as it has been for the last 100 years. No browsing permitted and please keep noise to a bare minimum. If a document is more than 75 years old, unless it is deemed to contain state secrets or contain penitent confessions, it will be made available for public viewing.

One has to wonder exactly why no browsing would be permitted; it is through browsing that much historical research is done - for one document leads to another, and another etc; so being restricted from browsing is a very limiting thing amigo. I note here again you mention that pentinent confessions are kept in the secret archive, which is a very strange thing indeed. The implications are dark - with written records of the confessions of members of the church, the possibilities for extortion would be endless. I realize that you are not the librarian amigo, but do you happen to know what the requirements are to be considered a "qualified researcher" and thus be allowed access, however restricted? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
Oro, this policy of not browsing has been in force for a very long time... you actually have to know what you are looking for before they allow you in... you write it down and one of the priests will go and get it (you must have an written request and an invitation from them.) Then you are watched and you give it back.
This is from a friend that used the archives, and last year they shut the Vatican Library down without much notice and I understand that it won't open again until 2012.
Now I can understand that they don't want idiots browsing thru Copernicus's treatise when you are actually there to write about something else, it protects what is there and we all kinow the lengths some will go to to steal even just 'pages' from books.
So in some ways I applaud them, in others it makes me want to join my pal Baxter and storm the place...lol.
Janiece

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
A pretty document specific policy ...
Boy,
that makes the conspiracy thing stand right out.
Does kind of make you wonder just a little bit more.
If the SJ had-have nothing to hide ...
copy all the pertinent documents and let us have the coppies

Problem solved.
Thom

Gossamer

Apr 1, 2008
AZ
The Vatican Library is a research library for history, law, philosophy, science and theology, open to anyone who can document their qualifications and their research needs to view the collection. Photocopies for private study of pages from books published between 1801 and 1990 can be requested in person or by mail.
http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/0703863.htm

The Library closed on 17 July 2007 until September 2010.[4]

A School of Library Science is associated with the Vatican Library.

In 1959, a Film Library was established.[1] This is not to be confused with the Vatican Film Library, which was established in 1953 in St. Louis, Missouri.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vatican_Library

Well in the first article they said it was 2012, now its changed. The odd thing was that they closed it early causing researchers to scramble and get their stuff done.
Janiece

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello,

I'm looking for information on a Jesuit Padre Francisco de Leon Y Cabrera....

Any information will be appreciated,

Thanks,

Chagy.......

bandit

Greenie
Nov 2, 2005
Hello, anybody out there?

Is the Tayopa topic still active? Got some questions/comments if anyone is still monitoring this topic...

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
bandit said:
Hello, anybody out there?

Is the Tayopa topic still active? Got some questions/comments if anyone is still monitoring this topic...

Post away and see what happens, LOL.
I assure you it won't go unobserved.

Thom

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Saturna said:
Old Dog said:
Post away and see what happens, LOL.
I assure you it won't go unobserved.
Thom

:evil7: :evil7: :evil7: ...observing... :evil7: :evil7:

aha!! a peeping Saturna! lol

Okay....I missed you folks in here and now that I have more time I have come to see what all I can learn again!

bandit

Greenie
Nov 2, 2005
My friend Real de Tayopa aka Don Jose de la Mancha aka till Eulenspiegel aka Tropical Tramp,

Sorry I've been away so long. Hope you are well and that your plans for developing Tayopa are progressing. Also I have hopes of seeing your book sometime in the future. I realize that you have many irons in the fire (such as monitoring and posting messages here as well as other topics).

In any event as always I have questions, which in the past, you have been kind enough to answer.

First, can you tell me anything about the Guayajiro Indians that live in the proximity of Tayopa? I've tried to find them via a Google search, but so far the only results show Guayajiro Indians in Venezuela. Were the Mexican Guayajiros the group that massacred the miners of Tayopa? I have heard various reports that attacking Indians were Pimas, Apaches, Yaquis, or others. As I remember from your earlier posts, the Guayajiros in the area of your Tayopa knew nothing of Tayopa and that your discovery was made independent of any information from them.

Second, have you been able to recover any artifacts from Tayopa? Does the area show evidence of past human habitation? Is there evidence of past mining? Are there trails leading into the site?

Third, do you know anything about Charles Kenworthy? Are his books reliable? Did you use treasure signs and symbols in your field work to find Tayopa?

Last, I've really appreciated seeing the photos of the Tayopa site that you've posted in the past. I've tried without success to view the area using Google Earth. Do you have any overhead aerial shots of your Tayopa or satelite shots of reasonably good resolution that you could share?

Thanks again for sharing you wealth of knowledge on a great subject

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
It is very much alive. Next phase is being started now.

Don Jose de la Mancha

No fair teasing us like that - give us some meat!! What's the current status of your project (as much as you're able to divulge)?

Curious minds have to know - besides, it's gonna be snowing here soon and I need to keep my mind off the cold weather!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bandit,

Chuck Kenworthy's Books are some of the few that are reliable. A lot of people got to be famous treasure hunters by writing books, but CK was a Real Estate MultiMillionaire before he started Treasure Hunting. He didn't need the book revenue for income. He invested many years and untold amounts of money getting the information he put in his books.

He is also one of the few Treasure Hunters that have ever found anything of any significance.

While some of his explanations may not completely encompass the total meaning of some symbols and monuments, what he gives is some of the most accurate there is.

Best-Mike

bandit

Greenie
Nov 2, 2005
Gollum,

Thanks for the Kenworthy information. Seems to me that you have to have a very good (and trained) eye to discern (and then interpret) the markers. I understand from Unfound Treasures of Mexico that he located at least two treasures in Mexico. Do you know any of the details, i.e. name of the treasure, its history, etc.?

Have you seen Keys's book, Turtles Lead to Treasure. Is it worth acquiring?

B.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should acquire all of Chuck's Books. You will get some good knowledge from them all.

I can't say about anything he found in Mexico, but I do know of two in the US (Superstitions and Tumacacoris). The one in the Tum's was the biggest, and had to do with silver bars (1028 of them).

Best-Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread