Tenn. Trio Scores More CS Relics-Arrowhead, Another Eagle "I" Button, Spur,etc.

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tenn. Trio Scores More CS Relics-Arrowhead, Another Eagle "I" Button, Spur,etc.

I bet most Tnet members think that we relic hunt every day but we don’t. From the first frost in the Fall and before the grass gets too high in Tennessee in the Spring, we typically only hunt once a week. This week was an exception for the Tenn. Trio. Yesterday, Josh could not join us while we hunted during the morning at a C.S.A. Camp. Yesterday afternoon, he went to a different C.S.A. Camp and called us while we were on the way home. That lucky dog found another Eagle “I” button with full gold gilt and “Goddard & Bro/Extra back mark shown in the 2nd pic. That’s 3 Eagle “I” buttons for him in less than 3 weeks-two from CS Camps. He also dug a belt adjuster and gun tool. Dman had the find of the day yesterday for our morning hunt when he eyeballed a nice arrowhead. We both had some bullets too.
Today, the Trio hit the C.S.A. camp that Josh hunted yesterday. The ground was very saturated and we expected to get some deep signals with our F75s. We were not disappointed. We dug deep iron signals if they sounded good. Our combined finds from both days are in the first pic. Josh had the best finds today with the iron spur and gun tools (his 3rd gun tool in 2 days). Dman found a nice ramrod worm and 4 hole underwear button. We scored a few dropped Enfield bullets too. Happy hunting from the trio, Quindy.

Attachments

• March 2 and 3 CSA Cav. Camps.jpg
    March 2 and 3 CSA Cav. Camps.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 638
  • Josh\'s Eagle I, at CSA Camp 3-2-2011.jpg
    Josh\'s Eagle I, at CSA Camp 3-2-2011.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 643
Upvote 0
OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Re: Tenn. Trio Scores More CS Relics-Arrowhead, Another Eagle "I" Button, Spur,etc.

Hill Billy said:
As usual, you guys have a good hunt. Congrats on the third Eagle I button.
Lets see a closeup of that arrowhead Dman :thumbsup:

Hill
He has it at his store HB. Maybe he'll post it for you. Thanks for looking and good luck hunting, Quindy.

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tenn. Trio Scores More CS Relics-Arrowhead, Another Eagle "I" Button, Spur,etc.

Nice digs my friend. Lovin that arrowhead. :icon_thumright: Keep up the good work, There giving alot of rain here in the next couple days. With a little luck I may be detecting next week. Fingers crossed. :icon_thumright:

U

umrgolf

Another solid outing for your group.. I'm with Nana, get out there as much as you can :thumbsup: I don't see any shame whatsoever in digging every possible second you can.. do what you love

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok Quindy...What do I have to give you for the worm tool?? I need it!! Beautiful finds! zaxfire69 :thumbsup:

Jun 17, 2010
Middle,Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Detectors used: Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250,Garrett Treasure-Ace 200(retired) with Garrett PRO-POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

as usual GREAT finds... :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

mainer said:
Nice digs my friend. Lovin that arrowhead. :icon_thumright: Keep up the good work, There giving alot of rain here in the next couple days. With a little luck I may be detecting next week. Fingers crossed. :icon_thumright:
I hope you can get out soon Jesse. As you know I LOVE Lobster. Know anyone who owns and operates a Lobster boat-LOL??? Good luck my friend and the Trio has tried hard to keep you in "Fixes" until you can get out yourself and recover some veteran relics lost by Chamberlain's returning troops from the Maine Regiments at Gettysburg, Quindy.
umrgolf said:
Another solid outing for your group.. I'm with Nana, get out there as much as you can :thumbsup: I don't see any shame whatsoever in digging every possible second you can.. do what you love
Thanks Jeff. We may hit it twice this week too, Q.
zaxfire69 said:
Ok Quindy...What do I have to give you for the worm tool?? I need it!! Beautiful finds! zaxfire69 :thumbsup:
You will need to talk to Dman as he dug that beauty Z. They rarely come out of the ground in that good shape and he told me today that it cleaned up REAL NICE. HH, Quindy.
Tennessee Treasure Hunter said:
as usual GREAT finds... :icon_thumright:
Thamks TTH. I'm sure the rain kept you home today too. Good luck Bud, Quindy.
leslie(nova scotia) said:
From the land of the Bluenose.....man that is a gud scoff of relics. Field day big time youz! :hello2: :icon_pirat:
We appreciate it Leslie. We have been very lucky lately. Get out and take Marie hunting with yourself and that Navy Davy, Quindy.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah that one really did come out looking good. Hopefully I will be able to find one at a site to match the pulled bullet I found a few months ago. All these relics folks are pulling out this weekend are really great. :thumbsup:

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Quindy
You all are going to have another great year it looks...Congratz! !! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread