Teosro Bandido II Umax question

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
Just got me a mint Bandido II Umax for $325 and wanted to know if i got a good deal on it and if anyone has used this model for gold prospecting , I noticed it picks up very small objects that my other detectors miss ..

Thanks in advance ...

Crazy-Tex....

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, maybe a little steep, but they are really nice machines! Cough cough, I've got one for sale.

resurector

Mar 11, 2005
Hills near Eureka,Ca
For a no trash gold prospectin site (like most are).. use all-metal auto reset with threshold set to a light hum. Listen for the slightest change in threshold and you can find very,very small gold..BanMM2,if well learned, and with the right coils are as good as it gets im my humble opinion. Order yerself a 9x11 spider coil(best fer prospectin) and a 4-5" sniper...Ground balancing is easy,but critical, so learn it well and check it often while prospectin. For coin shootin trashy areas, it has great discrimination and with trash learn to turn down yer sensitivity,discrim aroun 6,and listen for REPEATABLE in all directions.At fist yull dig sum trash,but its a short learning curve,and soon you'll understand what it tellin you...and mine RARELY fibs...good luck and get ready to do sum findin!

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
resurector said:
For a no trash gold prospectin site (like most are).. use all-metal auto reset with threshold set to a light hum. Listen for the slightest change in threshold and you can find very,very small gold..BanMM2,if well learned, and with the right coils are as good as it gets im my humble opinion. Order yerself a 9x11 spider coil(best fer prospectin) and a 4-5" sniper...Ground balancing is easy,but critical, so learn it well and check it often while prospectin. For coin shootin trashy areas, it has great discrimination and with trash learn to turn down yer sensitivity,discrim aroun 6,and listen for REPEATABLE in all directions.At fist yull dig sum trash,but its a short learning curve,and soon you'll understand what it tellin you...and mine RARELY fibs...good luck and get ready to do sum findin!
[/quote
resurector said:
Just like this.

That's no a bad price either

OP
OP
CRAZY-TEXICAN

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
Just wondering if it will do similar to my gold stinger ( Got stolen out of the back of my truck), i know its wont compare to my Goldmaster or TDI but i need a backup VLF and since my scorpion got stolen i need something similar..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread