Tesoro Service A++

Darshevo

Jun 16, 2010
Spokane, Wa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax, Fisher CZ-6a
My Silver uMax went on the fritz a while back. I screwed around forever before finally getting the control box off of the shaft and dropping it and the coil in the mail to have them checked out. I don't know for sure how long it took, but I am thinking maybe 10 days round trip. Works like a champ again - no more fluttering and I may be seeing something that isn't there, but I think the discrimination is working better as well.

They even threw in a copy of the Tesoro MDI book

5 star service for sure.

-Lance

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now you have learned what we knew all along..... :headbang:

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Sandman,

Do you have a Fisher CZ3D? Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe, no I don't have a CZ-3D. I have a CZ-20, and a bunch more but no 3D. Made it out this morning for a bunch of hair pins, fish hooks, sinkers and 12 cents and one 10 kt band. At least I was a happy camper again. Used my CZ20 in Autotune mode.

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortes/Tiger Shark,Whites,B.H./ Teknetics,3DElectronics/ Two Box, Minelab XS,Excal.
Sandman said:
Joe, no I don't have a CZ-3D. I have a CZ-20, and a bunch more but no 3D. Made it out this morning for a bunch of hair pins, fish hooks, sinkers and 12 cents and one 10 kt band. At least I was a happy camper again. Used my CZ20 in Autotune mode.

Sandman,

O.K., I was thinking you did. I want to do some testing on the CZ3D, so I'm looking for one.
Glad you got out! Hey you scored a 10K band. Good for you. Fresh water lake I'm guessing because of the auto tune?
I had a first today in 38 years of water hunting. TWO $20 bills! Laying right there on the bottom. Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I called bills laying on the bottom Floaters and I don't know why, they didn't float. I remember always thinking "Pizza Tonight."

JOE(USA)

Dec 3, 2006
New Milford,CT.
Detector(s) used
Sandman,

Maybe a full blown dinner! :) Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions