Texas Treasure Novel

PICCman

May 20, 2007
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / DetectorPro HH
Shaw, I stopped by our local books-a-million and let the manager know
to call me when it arrives. She knows my face as I'm a regular there.
She looked up your name and when she couldn't locate the book,
started a call list for the book. Apparently I peaked some interest with the storyline.
People seem to be drawn towards a mystery.

Hope it hits the best seller list!!!

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
PICCman said:
Shaw, I stopped by our local books-a-million and let the manager know
to call me when it arrives. She knows my face as I'm a regular there.
She looked up your name and when she couldn't locate the book,
started a call list for the book. Apparently I peaked some interest with the storyline.
People seem to be drawn towards a mystery.

Hope it hits the best seller list!!!

Very cool PICC, Thanks for the name drop! :wink:

It should be registered with the isbn late next week. That will allow them to look up all of the information and date of release.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
Late next week huh. I am going to bug the people at the Harlingen Waldenbooks to get the lead out. We have to meet offline. When I buy this you still have to sign it. ::) Seriously, I look forward to reading it Shaw.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
21stTNCav said:
Late next week huh. I am going to bug the people at the Harlingen Waldenbooks to get the lead out. We have to meet offline. When I buy this you still have to sign it. ::) Seriously, I look forward to reading it Shaw.

Thanks guys, It will be a few more days until the isbn goes through but it is in the process.

When it is available, for your guys and gals signed copies order through amazon. It will be here and them I will sign it and send it out personally.

I have a few signing's in the Houston area coming up and then head to Austin after that.

Thanks again,
Jason

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
SWEEEEET!

Attachments

• Happydance1.gif
    Happydance1.gif
    445 KB · Views: 839

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Shaw said:
21stTNCav said:

Thanks guys, It will be a few more days until the isbn goes through but it is in the process.

When it is available, for your guys and gals signed copies order through amazon. It will be here and them I will sign it and send it out personally.

I have a few signing's in the Houston area coming up and then head to Austin after that.

Thanks again,
Jason

Oh no, you don't get away that easy. You gotta post a list of where you will be and when for book signings. That way if I am up North I can look the signing up or if your down in the Vally I can do the same. I can't wait. The local store does not have it listed, yet..... :D

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
21stTNCav said:
Shaw said:
21stTNCav said:

Thanks again,
Jason

Oh no, you don't get away that easy. You gotta post a list of where you will be and when for book signings. That way if I am up North I can look the signing up or if your down in the Vally I can do the same. I can't wait. The local store does not have it listed, yet..... :D

;D
There will be a list up sometime in the next month or two on the website. I would love to see some Tnet faces out at one of these.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Shaw said:
21stTNCav said:
Shaw said:
21stTNCav said:

Thanks again,
Jason

;D
There will be a list up sometime in the next month or two on the website. I would love to see some Tnet faces out at one of these.

Somehow I doubt Central Oregon will be one of your stops! :wink: I am so excited the book is going to be out soon!! I have been waiting...it seems like forever...to read the rest of the story. It is going to be a great book! I have already made my friends nuts talking about how good it is going to be! ;D ;D

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Thanks Cyn for all your support. I hope that you will enjoy it, so many changes and additions have been made and I am looking forward to sending you a copy.

If I ever get up that way though I will put it on the list. :wink:

cooltone23

Oct 24, 2007
Humble, Tx
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
I'll be at your book signing for sure Shaw. looking forward to it and meeting a fellow T-Net member, even though we're practically neighbors, lol! :thumbsup:

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Hey, when this thing tops the top 10 NYTimes best seller list Shaw will be out to Oregon Cyn!!! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Here is the ISBN number for Beneath Creek Waters, it should be in the system in a week or so. It is looking like the date for its release will be May 20th.

978-0-578-01793-8

Thanks again everyone,
Jason

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can't wait until it comes out, and I hope one of your dates is near us here, I would love to make it.

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Hey Dawn, if Shaw comes to the RGV we may have to get our better halfs and grab a bite AND BE SURE and see Shaw!!!! I cannot wait.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Thanks again guys and gals. I really do appreciate all of the support and hope to meet more of you along the way when I get out.

Now its time to get out and do a bit of digging. I miss dirty fingernails, tired legs and a sacks full of metallic worthless junk.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
There should be one sitting down at the Library of Congress when It gets out of print. :wink:

Here is the number for that as well, the LCCN:

Happy Huntin,
Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions