OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Next round will be on their way out tomorrow.

Thanks again guys and gals for the support, :thumbsup:
Jason

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 296

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Jason, My wife just brought in the book! I have to say, the cover art looks fantastic when your holding it in your hand, I have no doubt the story that lies within will also be fantastic.

I will begin reading your book as soon as the kids are asleep, very much appreciated the message. :thumbsup:

Warmest regards,

Kurt

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Excellet read. so what was the map in the aluminum tube leading to?? did I miss something, i caught the part that mentioned it being placed with the coins. Or is it just part 2?

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
TEXAN Connection said:
Excellet read. so what was the map in the aluminum tube leading to?? did I miss something, i caught the part that mentioned it being placed with the coins. Or is it just part 2?

Thanks TC, you didn't miss it. I did not go into the tube very much at all in this one. It has a place in the next book "Beneath Gulf Waters" I am writing it along with a few others now.

Thanks again for all of the input!

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
TEXAN Connection said:

Agreed, I was "kid free" last night and took advantage in order to read it cover to cover. Your book held my attention from start to finish. It also left me hopeful for a sequel.

It now rests on the top shelf of the bookcase that holds my favorite books. Maybe it will be joined with a book about the wildcat mountain treasure here in Wisconsin. I can hope anyways. :wink:

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Wow Kurt, That is a great honor to be on the top bookshelf. I am really glad that you enjoyed it and I hope the 2nd installment lands right next to that one sometime next year. I am working on "The Hobbyist" in between the two Beneath series, so after I get that it completed I will send you a few chapters of Beneath Gulf Waters.

Get after that Wildcat Mountain story - Its only a "few" words away. :icon_thumright:

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, Jason,

That was a really good story and enjoyed it very much. For your first book, it is an acomplishment to be proud of. I
can just imagine how your folks are bustin' at the seams over what you are doing with your life. I congratulate you.

I wish you all the best on the other things you are working on.

Here is a pic of me with my latest treasure. Being acquainted with the author also makes it extra special.

Have a great day and happy hunting and good writing,

Ray

Attachments

• IMG_0269_1.JPG
    IMG_0269_1.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 229
OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
All you guys and gals pics will be up on the new website soon. Hoping the designed will get it wrapped up sometime THIS year.

Hope everyone is well, Happy Huntin.

Jason

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jason we really enjoyed the book. My wife wouldn't let me have it until she finished it. She said that everyone on T-Net should read it. Looking forward to the web site. Happy Hunting.

Boyce, and Mary
Old River

Attachments

• BG.jpg
    BG.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 218
OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
I should be completed with "The Hobbyist" this year and then I am going to start hitting the keys hard for the second installment of the Beneath Creek Waters series. I have the rough outline completed for "Beneath Gulf Waters" so far but will probably be looking for some info from many of you great Tnetters that game me some input on the first round. Thanks again for all the orders.

I hope everyone is doing good and getting some digging in,

Jason

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Thanks TC, glad you liked it and share away.

Hows the hunting going these days?

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
still digging, posted some good stuff. No store digs of late but one Im waiting on.... The lakes were great this yr, but now the old sites are prime.Im mostly on FB these days.

OP
OP
Shaw

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Yea same here, havent posted much on here lately but still like to browse when I get the chance.

Also thanks to a few of my Tnet buddies for downloading the book via Amazon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread