the apple tree in the next yard WOW

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i went out yesterday to get away from election 2008 my nieghbor lets me md his lower yard grape vines fruit trees i hit a dead apple tree stump while i was talking to my brother on the wireles and i pulled up 14 pennies havent cleaned them yet before i left i went around the apple tree and it was going ape stuff all were in the mid to high silver none deeper than 4 inches it is either a pocket spill or lost tools gonna hit it this afternoon and see what i find hopefully some silver oh and by the way buy your pistols and stock up on the ammo obama wants to make it only cops and soldiers to have side arms i am going to bass pro this weekend

Upvote 0

The Master Chief

Jan 10, 2005
CA
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Equinox 800/Mine Lab Gold Monster 1000/ Mine Lab Pro Find 35/Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the majority here. We all have oppinions but all in all we must support what ou democratic society gave us. It is sad to hear bashing in here and also bringing up issues that have not been proven. I come on here because the news is full of the gosip about this and that. I just like the stories you all tell. We must see what will happen in the years to come. Additionally, We all are to be blamed for the misfortune of the US myself included. I hope to see great things but then again.

:icon_sunny:I just want to find a wheat penny or an indian head penny. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread