OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
You mean to tell me that most of you "Believe" that a person by the name of "Thomas J. Beale" and 29 other members of their group set forth into the southwestern wilderness to seek adventure on a hunting expedition. Only to find "Gold and Silver", over 4 tons worth weather by fair means of foul 250 to 300 mile in a northernly dirrection of Santa Fe, NM. I would really like to see a show of hands on how many of the Beale researchers believe every word of the three letters addressed to Robert Morriss From TJB. Just post it "Yes" or "No".
The,letter,,taken word,for word,is funny, they were ment for Key holder,with instructions how,and who to use it.. When you don't have the Key, it sounds like a story,very good idea. It keeps the game going, for It to,be lost forever would be a catastrophe,and would avail nothing..
Justsayn,Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The,letter,,taken word,for word,is funny, they were ment for Key holder,with instructions how,and who to use it.. When you don't have the Key, it sounds like a story,very good idea. It keeps the game going, for It to,be lost forever would be a catastrophe,and would avail nothing..
Justsayn,Justintime

Robert MORRIS, former Mayor of Lynchburg, Va. (1813)... WAS the KEY "holder".

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't know reb. I am Now,,,justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Happy Easter, T.N.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130402_205910.jpg IMG_20130402_212136.jpg The Key to the Beale Treasure, is the, DOI-Key...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I can step by step, go to place of deposit, using the DOI-Key, that's plain as day, the easy part. As you go along, it gets harder. On the maps distinguishing between , what's the info getting to the spot, and what info gets you in. Its very old and the ink is faded due to lack of sizing of the rag paper. I've been experimenting, and can see the faded better. Thanks, were I stay, isn't were I'm at. Thanks Frank. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I still believe if you do have the KEY you are reading it all wrong. What I saw on a couple of your post show the treasure is a completely different direction from where you are. The first map you posted has it within the four mile range of Buffords Tavern--------where you are is completely out of range. I have searched your area before. That is the same area where Thomas Read lived. He is the man that I believe actually buried the treasure and not TJB. Do you know where his home place is located-------you are near the location.
I keep a open mind, so if you see a spot I don't, I'll check it out, could be more, a second Deposit. Hit me up with the location, and How the conclusion was made. I'll check it out. Email or call. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130403_122412.jpg IMG_20130327_124331.jpg IMG_20130402_222912.jpg T.J.B. its really in stone, found by key, which has T.J.B. on it also, written on same angle. Don't really know what the X means, has a y looking ,top right arm, and have found it in several other places, (on markers). Parallelograms everywhere, to add to the difficulty. Justsayn Thanks Justintime

doverturtle

Apr 23, 2010
York County, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon; Garrett AT Pro; Garrett Infinium; XP Deus; Minelab Excalibur 1000
I could be completely wrong about this, but doesn't an "x" have some kind of connection to the templar knights? Although if I remember correctly, I think one of the "arms" of the "x" is typically askew.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130411_171029.jpg Here is a M(hook X) in,front of the ears of Anubis. The head of Anubis is 7' tall , quite large.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130328_235354.jpg And here is another.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That's a hooked x. Get a better pic of it

HH Jay
I will,Tat. I have crappy cameras, tried to get help to document properly, got none,so I do The best I can. Can always go back,Its carved in stone. Thanks Tat Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130307_224804.jpg The Owl in the signs and symbols,represents,vault,or accumulation room. This Owl is at the vault, Along with several others ,in the county of Bedford. This is a Horn Owl looking over his shoulder.thanks Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 776954 The Owl in the signs and symbols,represents,vault,or accumulation room. This Owl is at the vault, Along with several others ,in the county of Bedford. This is a Horn Owl looking over his shoulder.thanks Justintime

VIRGINIA...? LOL! OWL sign is "sign of WARNING"; BE CAREFUL... BE ALERT! "MAN-TRAP"!
USUALLY, facing you... "saying" DON'T GO THERE!
BTW... THAT is NOT a Horned OWL; ALL owls have SMALL BEAKS!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes Reb., Virginia,In the county of Bedford,four miles from Bufords,lol. Go to treasure signs and symbols 101,read about owls. Ypu don't know as much as you think you know., good luck,with your confederate coverup..Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes Reb., Virginia,In the county of Bedford,four miles from Bufords,lol. Go to treasure signs and symbols 101,read about owls. Ypu don't know as much as you think you know., good luck,with your confederate coverup..Justintime

LOL! ALREADY know about OWL signs; DO NOT insult me with YOUR BS, AGAIN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions