OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL! ALREADY know about OWL signs; DO NOT insult me with YOUR BS, AGAIN!
All I was saying, was go to treasure signs and symbols, there is a thread called, treasure signs and symbols 101, where the owl is discussed and explained, all ofthem there and you have ddifferent opinions, I was justsayn, not trying to insult you. Its all right for you to try to insult, but if someone, disagrees with you, you feelings get hurt, and you get mad. Don't be so sensitive, sorry if my disagreement is upsetting you. Wish you luck. Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130613_094813.jpg IMG_20130611_221746.jpg . SEE8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130611_223310.jpg . SEE... IMG_20130611_221129.jpg . Its all about perspective, were to stand and look, To SEE...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
What we see depends mainly on what we look for. Knowledge speaks,but wisdom listens. Truth, is the property of no individual, but is the treasure of all men.. just some things I alway heard my granddad say. Thanks Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
That does not say SEE. It says SSE for south south east which is about 147.5 degrees south south east.

Thanks Frank I will try that out, what would I need to do,to line up,147.5 sse just a compass,would work or is there a better way. Justintime..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes a compass will work but you will have to allow for the declination of the magnetic north for Montvale, Va. In 1819 the declination was 2.15 degrees East and today it is 8.75 degrees West. To find the right compass reading you would have to add these two readings together for a difference of about 11 degrees. So today instead of going 147.5 degrees SSE you would have to go at a heading of 158.5 degrees to follow the same line they used in 1819.

Thanks Frank, I guess one should stand in the right place to be as accurate as possible..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Frank, ill try to figure it out. What changed over time ,north changed.???

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The magnetic north moved east and west back and forth until 1866 and we have been headed west every since. From my home the magnetic north has moved 8 3/4 degrees and is moving faster and faster. Some days the magnetic north moves so much they have to ground all air flights to keep them from running into each other.

Wow, that's a lot of movement...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 771097 View attachment 771099 The Key to the Beale Treasure, is the, DOI-Key...

No matter how many names one comes up with, or connections, the fact, of the matter is that the ciphers are, unintelligible with out the aid of the Key.. the Key would merely state the contents of the vault, with exact location,. What was the key to the contents#2cipher,DoI, a DoI with exact location. Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
No matter how many names one comes up with, or connections, the fact, of the matter is that the ciphers are, unintelligible with out the aid of the Key.. the Key would merely state the contents of the vault, with exact location,. What was the key to the contents#2cipher,DoI, a DoI with exact location. Justintime

HA! We ALREADY know the CONTENTS... we need the location & names of the "associates"!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
PHP:
IMG_20130702_204928.jpg IMAG0449.jpg IMAG0450.jpg Here are some alterations that have been done to the DOI-key, that goes with C1numbers. Justintime8-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20130606_231310.jpg . Hope everyone has a great, and safe 4,of July. Justintime

ibjeepn

May 27, 2012
Butler, Pa
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic Whites Classic II
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are some of the letters replaced ? Or put in by hand ? A few variances in it. just sayin. Happy quest !

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Are some of the letters replaced ? Or put in by hand ? A few variances in it. just sayin. Happy quest !

Thanks, What Letters ,were you referring to. If your referring,to the f, for s , that's supposedly how they did it back then. There are lots of alterations. There are several different alterations types, additions to the letters, dots, letter removal ,ect. There is always two meanings. Ill explain that some other day. Thanks Justintime..

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
4 divided by 1776=444, 444+444=888, 888+888=1776. 444= The Depository.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread