Not open for further replies.

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box
The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

To All Skeptics

"We are here sharing our experience in the use of LRL and MFD because we've succeed in the field with those machine. We will continuing using them and finding gold, silver, relics and more precious metals underground and nobody will stop us to use them, absolutely nobody. The day that those machine don't find what we're looking for underground, that day, we will stop to use them. Meanwhile, we keep practicing this wonderful hobby of Treasure Hunting with many tools such as Long Range Locators, Molecular Frequency Discriminators, Function Generators, Metal detectors and other useful technology available.

We are citizen of this wonderful country - United State of America - where is supported the freedom as the only way to pursue the happiness, therefore, we are happy using those machine into our freedom as tool to find treasures and we will keep using them for live.

Today I write this statement in the name of all users of LRL & MFD in United State and around the World."

Sincerely

Arch
June/24/2011
TreasureNet forum - Long Range Locator

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

Interesting. Another post addressed to the very members that we're told you wish weren't here, because you'd just prefer to discuss ideas/techniques amongst each other.

Despite what you say, the skeptical posts appear to be desired, hence threads LIKE THIS, which are posted looking for an expected response.

What you guys SAY - and what you guys DO ...

Two different things !

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Uhh, Sat, Starting to look like you caught the train too. Come on now, I had hoped for better. We DO experiments, we DO share info, we DO find targets, we DO try to uncover why some LRLs work and some don't, we DO inform people that "some" (no list included) are scams.
The big thing here is WE DO.

What do you guys do? You can't try experiments, you can't go on a hunt to SEE, you can't help but to jump in discussions that ARE over your heads, you can't fathom there is something you don't understand, you can't see how ridiculous your conversations really are.

If you want to verify something and get to call me a liar, find someone that has had a LOT of psychology training, get them to look at some of the posts the "critics" have made and see what happens. Notice I said can't and not won't, big reason.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~Saturna~
Interesting. Another post addressed to the very members that we're told you wish weren't here, because you'd just prefer to discuss ideas/techniques amongst each other.
Despite what you say, the skeptical posts appear to be desired, hence threads LIKE THIS, which are posted looking for an expected response.
What you guys SAY - and what you guys DO ...
because you'd just prefer to discuss ideas/techniques amongst each other.
Yes that is true but I will add..teach people to be informed consumers, teach those that use these devices about ways and experiments that we have perfected.
TreasureNet is about treasure hunting, metal detecting and prospecting. We expect our members to post messages generally related to these main topics. While we do provide some more generic forums, like Favorite Music, the general subject of TreasureNet is treasure, and treasure hunting. Thank you for helping us keep our content on topic.
Wow..It seems and appears that you have added something to the discussions..no way Jose..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Uhh, Sat, Starting to look like you caught the train too. Come on now, I had hoped for better. We DO experiments, we DO share info, we DO find targets, we DO try to uncover why some LRLs work and some don't, we DO inform people that "some" (no list included) are scams.

What do you guys do? You can't try experiments, you can't go on a hunt to SEE, you can't help but to jump in discussions that ARE over your heads, you can't fathom there is something you don't understand, you can't see how ridiculous your conversations really are.

If you want to verify something and get to call me a liar, find someone that has had a LOT of psychology training, get them to look at some of the posts the "critics" have made and see what happens. Notice I said can't and not won't, big reason.

No mention of any data about the LRLs themselves, just whining insults and sick-ology.

Typical.

:laughing7:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

fenixdigger said:

and we find treasures!!

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
architecad said:
and we find treasures!!

Arch

Oh yeah, and a bunch of unsubstantiated, fantastic claims.

:laughing7:

Yeap, you're right, they're fantastics claims when you remove it from the sand and see that brilliant color issued by gold. "It's gold" :o :o, that were my words when I found treasure with my MFD. It was a fantastic experience to find from a long distance gold, silver or a simple coin, something that a Metal detector can't does it.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~SWR~
Yeah....maybe you should address your post to the Long Range Locator manufacturers that have been shutdown here in the USA, UK and various other countries around the world.
They'd probably have a different outlook on "freedoms" to solicit fraudulent instruments. However... there is a bright side to this debacle. The Lawyers defending the fraudulent devices probably made very hefty paychecks.
Gee SWR…How many times do you have to be told..Treasure Hunters do not use explosive detectors..We use LRL’s and MFD’s designed for Treasure Hunters and used by Treasure Hunters..Sorry you can not tell the difference..Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:

To All Skeptics

"We are here sharing our experience in the use of LRL and MFD because we've succeed in the field with those machine. We will continuing using them and finding gold, silver, relics and more precious metals underground and nobody will stop us to use them, absolutely nobody. The day that those machine don't find what we're looking for underground, that day, we will stop to use them. Meanwhile, we keep practicing this wonderful hobby of Treasure Hunting with many tools such as Long Range Locators, Molecular Frequency Discriminators, Function Generators, Metal detectors and other useful technology available.

We are citizen of this wonderful country - United State of America - where is supported the freedom as the only way to pursue the happiness, therefore, we are happy using those machine into our freedom as tool to find treasures and we will keep using them for live.

Today I write this statement in the name of all users of LRL & MFD in United State and around the World."

Sincerely

Arch
June/24/2011
TreasureNet forum - Long Range Locator

Yeah....maybe you should address your post to the Long Range Locator manufacturers that have been shutdown here in the USA, UK and various other countries around the world.

They'd probably have a different outlook on "freedoms" to solicit fraudulent instruments. However... there is a bright side to this debacle. The Lawyers defending the fraudulent devices probably made very hefty paychecks.

SWR

You have everything to do in this forum but mess around. You have nothing positive to show here. You're in the wrong Forum. Give you away a vacation in other forum (Shipwreck, Shallow water, etc.). Nobody here will stop to use MFD and LRL. Open your mind Bro!!

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Gee SWR…How many times do you have to be told..Treasure Hunters do not use explosive detectors..We use LRL’s and MFD’s designed for Treasure Hunters and used by Treasure Hunters..Sorry you can not tell the difference..Art

Art

An user told me in this forum there are like 6 skeptics with serious mental disorders, so you never know which one is the "crazy one". :laughing7:

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR

You have everything to do in this forum but mess around. You have nothing positive to show here. You're in the wrong Forum. Give you away a vacation in other forum (Shipwreck, Shallow water, etc.). Nobody here will stop to use MFD and LRL. Open your mind Bro!!

Arch

You have everything to do in this forum but mess around....??

That makes no sense whatsoever.

SWR has provided positives in disclosing the fraudulent intent of posting misinformation and unsound scientific theories.

Yaaaay SWR! Thanks for exposing the fraud and bad science!

Sorry but nobody here is asking you for some advise. Nobody. Beside, you're not an electrical engineer. Now is your turn buddy, show prove with the NEC. Show here 3 basic code violation.

Arch :coffee2:

(Don't copy-paste from Wikipedia)

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

architecad said:
An user told me in this forum there are like 6 skeptics with serious mental disorders, so you never know which one is the "crazy one".

Arch

Actually with each one of your posts, it becomes more & more clear.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR

Arch

You have everything to do in this forum but mess around....??

That makes no sense whatsoever.

SWR has provided positives in disclosing the fraudulent intent of posting misinformation and unsound scientific theories.

Sorry but nobody here is asking you for some advise. Nobody. Beside, you're not an electrical engineer. Now is your turn buddy, show prove with the NEC. Show here 3 basic code violation.

Arch :coffee2:

(Don't copy-paste from Wikipedia)

.....show prove with the NEC [national electrical code]

What in the heck does "show prove" mean? And where is the blueprint where I am supposed to point out the code violations?

This challenge makes no sense, whatsoever!

You're not an Electrical Engineer as you said. All your words has been pure BS!! All electrical engineer have to know what is the NEC. The Nonsense here is you and only you. Don't be the stupid now.

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

Saturna said:
architecad said:
An user told me in this forum there are like 6 skeptics with serious mental disorders, so you never know which one is the "crazy one".

Arch

Yeap, every time you post here I'm clear more and more.

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Back Hoe Hand Signals

Attachments

• 10-15d.jpg
    10-15d.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 847
OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
You're not an Electrical Engineer as you said. All your words has been pure BS!! All electrical engineer have to know what is the NEC. The Nonsense here is you and only you. Don't be the stupid now.

Arch

What in the hell does "Don't be the stupid now" mean? Did a two-year old type this?

There was no blueprint produced with code violations. Using your skewed logic, SWR just had to quote anything from the NEC to satisfy the challenge. Totally asinine.

SWR

Don't kidding yourself again. You know what I'm talking about. You said you're an Electrical Engineer. I don't know if you're saying BS or true, therefore, I ask you some prove, so simple. Please don't say anymore "nonsense" we're not kids!! come on!! The NEC doesn't satisfy the challenge but it prove your capabilities as "electrical engineer". So simple!!

Arch

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

SWR said:
architecad said:
SWR said:
architecad said:

Arch

What in the hell does "Don't be the stupid now" mean? Did a two-year old type this?

There was no blueprint produced with code violations. Using your skewed logic, SWR just had to quote anything from the NEC to satisfy the challenge. Totally asinine.

SWR

Don't kidding yourself again. You know what I'm talking about. You said you're an Electrical Engineer. I don't know if you're saying BS or true, therefore, I ask you some prove, so simple. Please don't say anymore "nonsense" we're not kids!! come on!! The NEC doesn't satisfy the challenge but it prove your capabilities as "electrical engineer". So simple!!

Arch

Post a blueprint with code violations, and I will point them out for you.

You asking me to simply fabricate (make-up) alleged violations of a nonexistent blueprint is foolish.

Not me, you're the one. You say you're electrical engineer? prove it and show it here. So simple. I'm not talking about blue prints, layout plans, etc. Just prove what are you saying that you're. If you're point out electronic devices without the proper capabilities obtained in a university with 4 years degree and a Board licenses as P.E. (professional engineer) you're not authorize by law to do several thing that you're doing.

So simple. Don't kidding yourself!!

Arch

Arch

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used

architecad said:
Saturna said:
architecad said:

Arch

Yeap, every time you post here I'm clear more and more.

Arch

Hahahaha, I see you are doing the standard routine of clicking on Show Post, after proudly using the Ignore button.

What you guys say, and what you do - two different things.

Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread