ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

Referring to SWR:

architecad said:
You say you're electrical engineer? prove it and show it here. So simple. I'm not talking about blue prints, layout plans, etc. Just prove what are you saying that you're. If you're point out electronic devices without the proper capabilities obtained in a university with 4 years degree and a Board licenses as P.E. (professional engineer) you're not authorize by law to do several thing that you're doing.

So simple. Don't kidding yourself!!

Archie said that asking SWR to prove his EE credentials should be a new thread, and I agree. But he evidently changed his mind, so here he is trying to clog up this thread with it. His own thread!

Archie, you don't even know what an electrical engineer is. You only imagine that you know, just like you imagine bunches of other stuff. SWR has been producing evidence that he's an electrical engineer right here in this forum for quite a while now, and it's probably what you hate most about him. Just another example of how denial syndrome takes over the mind of an LRL user.

There are several electrical engineers who post here. If you've paid any attention at all (which I suspect you haven't), you've noticed that among the electrical engineers there is disagreement as to whether or not there may be something real to dowsing beyond the obvious. And you'll find that we don't spend much time on the dowsing forum because that's not electrical stuff. It is in the LRL forum where we post, and are in agreement that what we've seen so far is bogus. That agreement has nothing to do with the terrifying AR and his million bucks, it's because the electrical part of LRL's is subject matter we know about because we earn or have earned our living in it, being paid to do stuff that works.

And don't forget, the companies that manufacture this stuff agree with us, that it's bogus. So when you get tired of arguing with us about the fraudulent nature of LRL's, go argue with the manufacturers! They know FOR A FACT because they design and market the things.

--Toto

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Now back to real life. Ever been around a lot of engineers? Got any idea what kinds of lunatics some of them are? Never a "little" crazy.

Of course talking to you is "almost" the same as the Sparkys, so maybe you are an architect ???

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

OK, Fenix, those guys who design the world's electronics, airplanes, and stuff like that are 'crazy', but the dreamers who wave around their dowsing rods 'finding' tons of imaginary gold is ... real life ?

I'm not sure when the word delusion was introduced to the English language, but it was created to describe someone believing things like the above.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

Let's not forget that Tesla was called "crazy" also. It seems to occur when someone thinks "outside the box"...in other words....free thinking. Then, when (and if) they hit upon something big, all of a sudden they're brilliant. There is a fine line between crazy and brilliant.

My wife.....she's just crazy. :laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

~SWR~
But we seemed to have forgotten (accidental, i am sure) that the devices have already been scrutinized by several reliable agencies. The reports/documentation all confirm them (LRLs) to be fraudulent instruments, based on unsound and incorrect Science.

LRL Proponents/pro-Fraudsters are not talking or introducing a new technology or new Science. They are simply regurgitating the same fraud/scam/con over and over again.
We have also read all your reports/documentation and find them lacking..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,331120.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,321542.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,377570.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,321854.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,291124.0.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,290565.0.html

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Then there are those that are too senile to be delusional ...

... Arthur.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Saturna~
Then there are those that are too senile to be delusional ...
Thank You for reading the web sites in post #32..I don’t think that the skeptics are senile or delusional but victims of a magicians spell…Art

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged

architecad said:

To All Skeptics

.....we keep practicing this wonderful hobby of Treasure Hunting with many tools such as Long Range Locators, Molecular Frequency Discriminators, Function Generators, Metal detectors and other useful technology available.

Hey Arch, you left out two very important tools that work every bit as good as the LRLs you listed... that would be Best Guessing and Dumb Luck.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Here's where that transference train leaves the station. Look at how many times our little Eel has made that part of his posts. Who brought the Million dollar test up to start with? How many times have ALL of them tried to dive under that rock? The answer---countless times.

The correct statement would be--LRL users ignore fraudulent scam test proposed be professorial con man. LRL users also ignore attempt to
"steal" any working device/procedure under guise of a "test".

When referring to the Randi scam or the Carl Clipper, please us the above "CORRECT" description or slight variation of.

In example (Pay attention EE) Don't be a Doof take the fraudulent scam test and,, Get swindled, try for 25 grand. See how nice the TRUTH looks? Lets keep it truthful, not just what you want ,,,,O-TAY?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Oh, and Teddy. From the detectors you listed, I see your experience has made you a real whiz kid too. Good job. You get a medal for Duh. Remember, we replaced the sharpshooter with the crackpot medal. You don't want to qualify for that one too.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Here's where that transference train leaves the station. Look at how many times our little Eel has made that part of his posts. Who brought the Million dollar test up to start with? How many times have ALL of them tried to dive under that rock? The answer---countless times.

The correct statement would be--LRL users ignore fraudulent scam test proposed be professorial con man. LRL users also ignore attempt to
"steal" any working device/procedure under guise of a "test".

When referring to the Randi scam or the Carl Clipper, please us the above "CORRECT" description or slight variation of.

In example (Pay attention EE) Don't be a Doof take the fraudulent scam test and,, Get swindled, try for 25 grand. See how nice the TRUTH looks? Lets keep it truthful, not just what you want ,,,,O-TAY?

If you feel that Randi's and Carl's tests are not on the level, then what college science department would you trust to test your devices?

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

If you feel that Randi's and Carl's tests are not on the level, then what college science department would you trust to test your devices?
Already answered …Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

Thanks Art; absolutely correct.

We'll try the simple thing again. The posts Lrl users make are directed mainly to other Lrl users. None of them have asked me or anyone else to go do this in front of anyone. They simply go outside and try it themselves. I'm sure I speak for most Lrl users when I say,
You go prove something, I don't care to. I am not afraid, just not interested. If that is the price to "convince" you, who cares to go that far? You race Sparky Sr. to make as many posts in a day as you can. You have NO intention of using any of the info presented here.

We all recognize your greatness and thank you for correcting our defective thinking along with sparky Sr.'s help. Thank God you got here when you did. So, mission completed. Now you can run along and save other lost souls from nefarious schemes.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
Already answered …Art

I must have missed that post.

Which one did you choose?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

fenixdigger said:
Thanks Art; absolutely correct.

We'll try the simple thing again. The posts Lrl users make are directed mainly to other Lrl users. None of them have asked me or anyone else to go do this in front of anyone.

I just asked you, in post #40, above.

They simply go outside and try it themselves. I'm sure I speak for most Lrl users when I say,
You go prove something, I don't care to. I am not afraid, just not interested. If that is the price to "convince" you, who cares to go that far? You race Sparky Sr. to make as many posts in a day as you can. You have NO intention of using any of the info presented here.

The statement still stands true, that you keep making claims, and insisting that anyone who doesn't "believe," is not smart enough to understand, or has mental issues; yet neither you nor anyone else has ever proven their claims that LRLs actually work, in a scientific test (other than those supposedly conducted by yourselves, which do not qualify as scientific proof).

We all recognize your greatness and thank you for correcting our defective thinking along with sparky Sr.'s help. Thank God you got here when you did. So, mission completed. Now you can run along and save other lost souls from nefarious schemes.

If anyone had something that did what you claim, and really wanted to convince others of it, they would provide adequate proof. But you just keep making excuses of various types.

You are still your own best "skeptic."

Thanks.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
We do not want to do the tests that you seem to want and need. Pick any college that you want..Have them write up a Double blind test that meets the divination of a double blind test. When that is done we will comment on it..The ball is in your court.

We are citizen of this wonderful country - United State of America - where is supported the freedom as the only way to pursue the happiness, therefore, we are happy using those machine into our freedom as tool to find treasures and we will keep using them for live.

Today I write this statement in the name of all users of LRL & MFD in United State and around the World."

Sincerely

Arch
June/24/2011
TreasureNet forum - Long Range Locator

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
We do not want to do the tests that you seem to want and need. Pick any college that you want..Have them write up a Double blind test that meets the divination of a double blind test. When that is done we will comment on it..The ball is in your court.

We are citizen of this wonderful country - United State of America - where is supported the freedom as the only way to pursue the happiness, therefore, we are happy using those machine into our freedom as tool to find treasures and we will keep using them for live.

Today I write this statement in the name of all users of LRL & MFD in United State and around the World."

Sincerely

Arch
June/24/2011
TreasureNet forum - Long Range Locator

No, I don't want and need any tests. That's your problem.

I'm just pointing out that there is, and never has been, any authentic evidence that LRLs work.

When you keep insisting that all your fantastic claims are true, and that anyone who doesn't "believe" is not smart enough to understand, or has mental issues, people with common sense are going to tell you that it's up to you to provide adequate proof, rather than insulting people.

The more you evade providing real proof, and insult people, the worse it makes you look.

And you continue to be your own best "skeptic."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~EE~
No, I don't want and need any tests. That's your problem.
Why is it my problem?..I am not the one who keeps bring up those fake double blind test.

I'm just pointing out that there is, and never has been, any authentic evidence that LRLs work.
So the 66 testimonials on this board and the 100’s of testimonials on the internet are not evidence?..What about the 10000 owner operators of LRL’s?

When you keep insisting that all your fantastic claims are true, and that anyone who doesn't "believe" is not smart enough to understand, or has mental issues, people with common sense are going to tell you that it's up to you to provide adequate proof, rather than insulting people.
Not at all..If you could prove that devices made for Treasure Hunting did not work it would be all over this board…

The more you evade providing real proof, and insult people, the worse it makes you look.
That would be up to my follow treasure hunters and not to some cult skeptic group.
And you continue to be your own best "skeptic."
Definition of SKEPTIC
: an adherent or advocate of skepticism
: a person disposed to skepticism especially regarding religion or religious principles
See skeptic defined for English-language learners »
See skeptic defined for kids »
Examples of SKEPTIC
1. Skeptics have pointed out flaws in the researchers' methods.
2. You can believe in ghosts if you like, but I'm still a skeptic.
3. He is a skeptic and a cynic.
Origin of SKEPTIC
Latin or Greek; Latin scepticus, from Greek skeptikos, from skeptikos thoughtful, from skeptesthai to look, consider — more at SPY
First Known Use: 1587
Related to SKEPTIC
Synonyms: DISBELIEVER, DOUBTER, DOUBTING THOMAS, QUESTIONER, UNBELIEVER

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

The solution to skepticism is valid proof.

Since you cannot provide valid proof that LRLs work at all, it must be assumed that they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread