aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: The constitution of all LRL & MFD users

~EE~
The solution to skepticism is valid proof.
Since you cannot provide valid proof that LRLs work at all, it must be assumed that they don't.
Why stop assuming now as that is all you have done for months..While you are assuming informed consumers are still buying Treasure Hunting LRL’s’
10,005 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby of Treasure Hunting
Soon to be 15,000 then 20,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be using their Dowsing Rods

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
The solution to skepticism is valid proof.
Since you cannot provide valid proof that LRLs work at all, it must be assumed that they don't.
Why stop assuming now as that is all you have done for months..While you are assuming informed consumers are still buying Treasure Hunting LRL’s’
10,005 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby of Treasure Hunting
Soon to be 15,000 then 20,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be using their Dowsing Rods

The last time I asked you to prove your LRL users figure, you finally posted a quote from someone who said there were 15.

You are your own best "skeptic."

:sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

Yes I did but the # was 20 as proclaimed by a Skeptic..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
I must have missed that post.
Which one did you choose?
We do not want to do the tests that you seem to want and need. Pick any college that you want..Have them write up a Double blind test that meets the divination of a double blind test. When that is done we will comment on it..The ball is in your court.

We are citizen of this wonderful country - United State of America - where is supported the freedom as the only way to pursue the happiness, therefore, we are happy using those machine into our freedom as tool to find treasures and we will keep using them for live.

Today I write this statement in the name of all users of LRL & MFD in United State and around the World."

Sincerely

Arch
June/24/2011
TreasureNet forum - Long Range Locator

No, I don't want and need any tests. That's your problem.

I'm just pointing out that there is, and never has been, any authentic evidence that LRLs work.

When you keep insisting that all your fantastic claims are true, and that anyone who doesn't "believe" is not smart enough to understand, or has mental issues, people with common sense are going to tell you that it's up to you to provide adequate proof, rather than insulting people.

The more you evade providing real proof, and insult people, the worse it makes you look.

And you continue to be your own best "skeptic."

Is there a thread for horse hocky? This belongs there. Deny your actions all you want, but in the end you are part of a scheme to STEAL

something from someone.

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett CX-II, GTI 2500, Sea hunter, Eagle Eye two box

fenixdigger said:
Thanks Art; absolutely correct.

We'll try the simple thing again. The posts Lrl users make are directed mainly to other Lrl users. None of them have asked me or anyone else to go do this in front of anyone. They simply go outside and try it themselves. I'm sure I speak for most Lrl users when I say,
You go prove something, I don't care to. I am not afraid, just not interested. If that is the price to "convince" you, who cares to go that far? You race Sparky Sr. to make as many posts in a day as you can. You have NO intention of using any of the info presented here.

We all recognize your greatness and thank you for correcting our defective thinking along with sparky Sr.'s help. Thank God you got here when you did. So, mission completed. Now you can run along and save other lost souls from nefarious schemes.

Fenix

Thanks for your words. I miss all you :hello: :hello:. I'm not gone at all. I have couple missions to accomplish, one of them, to shut skeptics' mouse up! :laughing7:. Meanwhile, keep struggling saving lost souls from evil's schemes. You and Art are in this forum the "Bible's Peter and Paul". I just left this "battle field of hatred by Skeptics"(1) for a short time until I buy my new MFD. After that. I will repeat the old story of 90's, locate gold and upload picture here. Just stay tuned!!

Arch

(1) This is my personal opinion and nobody can't go against to it.

Attachments

• shut up.gif
    shut up.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 222

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

Well Arch, there's a post worthy of a 13 year old.

When you upload those LRL gold photos, make sure they are blurry, and nondescript. You can check with Arthur if you need any 'photoshop' work done. :D

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other

Archie, some people deserve an LRL, and you're certainly one of 'em. I hope you pay full price! If after having done so you can't afford that Minelab I suggested, the LRL itself will solve that problem in less than 24 hours (you can be sure of that even if I can't), so you can then buy your Minelab new full price, and sneer at Flashbulb's old worn out salt-damaged unit!

--Toto

PS: It's customers I want nothing to do with (customer service dept. has a special word for 'em), that I tell to buy a Minelab. The special word begins with T in English and B in Spanish and I suppose in Portuguese.

Fenix, you're not on the "don't buy American" list yet.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.

Well since I have Garretts and Fishers to go with the 2 Minelabs, I'm in the park. Just ask SWR, he knows what I have. LMAO

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

All the LRLers also use MDs, but no MDer also uses an LRL. :laughing9:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~Saturna~
All the LRLers also use MDs, but no MDer also uses an LRL.
Most LRL users started Treasure Hunting with Conventional Metal Detectors and then started using Long Range Metal Detectors…Art

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

woof! said:
Referring to SWR:

architecad said:
You say you're electrical engineer? prove it and show it here. So simple. I'm not talking about blue prints, layout plans, etc. Just prove what are you saying that you're. If you're point out electronic devices without the proper capabilities obtained in a university with 4 years degree and a Board licenses as P.E. (professional engineer) you're not authorize by law to do several thing that you're doing.

So simple. Don't kidding yourself!!

Archie said that asking SWR to prove his EE credentials should be a new thread, and I agree. But he evidently changed his mind, so here he is trying to clog up this thread with it. His own thread!

Archie, you don't even know what an electrical engineer is. You only imagine that you know, just like you imagine bunches of other stuff. SWR has been producing evidence that he's an electrical engineer right here in this forum for quite a while now, and it's probably what you hate most about him. Just another example of how denial syndrome takes over the mind of an LRL user.

There are several electrical engineers who post here. If you've paid any attention at all (which I suspect you haven't), you've noticed that among the electrical engineers there is disagreement as to whether or not there may be something real to dowsing beyond the obvious. And you'll find that we don't spend much time on the dowsing forum because that's not electrical stuff. It is in the LRL forum where we post, and are in agreement that what we've seen so far is bogus. That agreement has nothing to do with the terrifying AR and his million bucks, it's because the electrical part of LRL's is subject matter we know about because we earn or have earned our living in it, being paid to do stuff that works.

And don't forget, the companies that manufacture this stuff agree with us, that it's bogus. So when you get tired of arguing with us about the fraudulent nature of LRL's, go argue with the manufacturers! They know FOR A FACT because they design and market the things.

--Toto

Archie, you don't even know what an electrical engineer is.
That's really funny but what I can expect from a skeptics? :laughing7: :laughing7: Well, when you tell me 3 basic violation recognized by NEC that many electrical engineer make when they're designing lighting, power and fire alarm for commercials building, then maybe you could tell me if I know what is electrical engineer or not. Other than that, you just talk general opinions like anybody else.

And don't forget, the companies that manufacture this stuff agree with us, that it's bogus. So when you get tired of arguing with us about the fraudulent nature of LRL's, go argue with the manufacturers! They know FOR A FACT because they design and market the things.

I don't care to argue with anybody, I just come here to share with users. Period. About FACT. Yes, I got my fact because I was witness many time about that FACT that you're talking about, find target with a MFD.

Arch

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

Archie---

Other people have no way of knowing what you are experiencing.

You could be experiencing anything, either real or unreal.

If you want to tell about your experiences, that's fine. But when you keep insisting that others "believe," then you should be willing to provide adequate proof of your statements, rather than arguing about them, that's all.

Everyone else either provides proof, or just doesn't push the point.

Arguing about something which you are not willing to provide adequate evidence for is sensless.

If your claims are absolutely true, then you should be willing to provide absolute proof.

If you are not willing to provide absolute proof, then you should quit making the claims, and let people decide for themselves.

That's just common sense.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

EE THr said:
Archie---

If you want to tell about your experiences, that's fine. But when you keep insisting that others "believe," then you should be willing to provide adequate proof of your statements, rather than arguing about them, that's all.

Arguing about something which you are not willing to provide adequate evidence for is sensless.

If your claims are absolutely true, then you should be willing to provide absolute proof.

If you are not willing to provide absolute proof, then you should quit making the claims, and let people decide for themselves.

Ok EE

What happen is this;

If I upload a picture about my find, nobody will believe.
If I shoot a video when I'm using a MFD and finding, nobody will believe.
If I tell here my experience, nobody will believe.
If I accept a Carl's challenge, I will lose because that challenge was designed MFD lose.

However:

If I post a picture about a gold that I found with a metal detector, everybody will believe, even if it is not true!! even the most MD's users never had proved scientifically that MD is a fact, they believe. When I bought my first MD, never requested a scientific prove to buy, I just believed that's worked and that's it!! Radio Shack's metal detector claim their MD work good but everybody here know the reality about those MD.

You never had seen an protons and neutrons traveling inside a conductor but you believe in those scientific from MIT that say neutrons and protons does exist!!
You never had seen a fusion inside a car's engine but when you buy a car you don't look for scientific evidence that it's true at all.

Who always is looking for evidences are skeptics and atheist!! When they found it, they wouldn't believe it!!

Arch

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

dit·to (dt)
n. pl. dit·tos
1. The same as stated above or before.
2. A duplicate; a copy.

3. A pair of small marks ( " ) used to indicated that the word, phrase, or figure given above is to be repeated.
adv.
As before.
tr.v. dit·toed, dit·to·ing, dit·tos
To duplicate (a document, for example).

OP
OP
architecad

architecad

Nov 25, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811 said:
dit·to (dt)
n. pl. dit·tos
1. The same as stated above or before.
2. A duplicate; a copy.

3. A pair of small marks ( " ) used to indicated that the word, phrase, or figure given above is to be repeated.
adv.
As before.
tr.v. dit·toed, dit·to·ing, dit·tos
To duplicate (a document, for example).

Well, if you mean I'm duplicating your thought, that's the game here between Skeptics; repeat over and over again the same scratched LP. Do you remember 70's turntable to play LP? Skeptics got stuck in 70's regarding to play the same LP. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Arch

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used

I have said this before but only 1 or 2 lines gets read and then a goofy reply. Let's try again----I tried a LRL after missing some HUGE

targets. These targets were recovered by 2 guys using a Lrl/dowsing device. I missed them by mere ft. just 4 days before they recovered

them. I saw them there but paid no attention to them as they were not using a detector like I had. These targets were in areas you

could not swing a coil which was why I missed one by only 6 ft.

Now my pride is not so great as to decide what is and what is not possible in this world as far as unknown phenomenon. Those of you

that feel that you are so special and important, go ahead with it. You simply look like idiots to those that KNOW better, even if you have

a doctorate, you can be an idiot. Plenty of proof here. Toss in a scheme and some stripped threads and here we go.

Did we understand the first few lines??

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

woof! said:
Archie, you don't even know what an electrical engineer is.

architecad said:
All electrical engineer have to know what is the NEC.

Arch, the NEC is for electricians. Most EE's never hear "NEC" muttered in the hallowed halls unless it's in reference to laptops or MultiSync monitors. I only learned the NEC when I got a contractor's license to build and wire my own house. And even that wasn't necessary, I did it just for funsies.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

architecad said:
EE THr said:
Archie---

Ok EE

What happen is this;

If I upload a picture about my find, nobody will believe.
If I shoot a video when I'm using a MFD and finding, nobody will believe.
If I tell here my experience, nobody will believe.
If I accept a Carl's challenge, I will lose because that challenge was designed MFD lose.

However:

If I post a picture about a gold that I found with a metal detector, everybody will believe, even if it is not true!! even the most MD's users never had proved scientifically that MD is a fact, they believe. When I bought my first MD, never requested a scientific prove to buy, I just believed that's worked and that's it!! Radio Shack's metal detector claim their MD work good but everybody here know the reality about those MD.

You never had seen an protons and neutrons traveling inside a conductor but you believe in those scientific from MIT that say neutrons and protons does exist!!
You never had seen a fusion inside a car's engine but when you buy a car you don't look for scientific evidence that it's true at all.

Who always is looking for evidences are skeptics and atheist!! When they found it, they wouldn't believe it!!

Arch

If you have evidence that Carl's test is designed to make MFD's fail, then prove it by posting that evidence.

P.S. People know that their car works---because it's been proven to work by everyone who tested it! However, your MFD cannot be proven to work, because it cannot be tested, because you refuse to have it tested. The only logical conclusion to be derived from that is your MFD doesn't work. That's just common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread