the everything site ...?

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA mi amigos,

Thanks for the kind words (even when so un-deserved :o ;D :D) this long, multi-thread discussion has indeed tested my patience. I do try to keep an open mind, and am always willing to listen to new ideas, but I need a little bit more solid evidence to become convinced than some folks do. (I don't need as much as an historian of course.) There have been times when I felt like Mulder from "X-files" or rather the saying on his office wall poster (with the UFO) that said "I Want To Believe" but always falling frustratingly short.

I do think that our amigo Blindbowman did find something in the Superstitions, something that he has been struggling to interpret correctly BUT at this point I must conclude that either he does not possess any evidence that would be compelling, or that he is completely un-willing to ever make any such evidence public. With this quandary, what could I possibly say to change the mind of Blindbowman about posting evidence? He seems to be convinced that I (or others here) am out to "steal" his sites somehow, so......I have to let it go.

It has been interesting, and did get me to do some 'fact-checking' along the way so in my opinion it was never a waste of time. (I learned more about the Peralta Stones than ever before, for one example.)

Oh and one thing -

Blindbowman wrote
i do not know the meaning of the word "lost"

I would not say that, as I have indeed been "lost" on more than one occasion. (Not many times mind you, but at least three incidents I can recall offhand. :wink:) In every case it became what Patrick F. McManus would define as an "adventure" to a degree, however I would not trade those "lost" episodes for not being lost. Blindbowman the next time you trek into the Adirondacks or the Arizona desert, you should leave your compass behind for once and allow yourself to be "lost" for a day or three. I think you may have missed out on one of life's more valuable experiences amigo.

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
your friend,
Oroblanco

"Half the fun of camping in those days, was looking forward to getting back home." -P. McManus

"His money is twice tainted; tain't yours and it tain't mine." -M. Twain

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. "-M Twain

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
you close your eyes and darkness takes your sight you feel its loss , i close my eyes and i see peace in the darkness cool peace .. the darkness is the only time my eyes dont hert as bad .. i react by echo sounding , my mind stars mapping the echos of objects around me ... i am never lost .. my idea of lost is just diffrent from most , i have a clock and a compass in my head why have one in my pocket, god gave me the best you could ever find .. it dose not take up room in my pockets and it weight next to nothing ...i also have a great ruler, camera and a few other goodies ...

it all a matter of conditioning the mind and how it reacts to the evironments around it know your self and it will know everything around it ...

you sence things you never knew were even real ..your mind can see far better then your eyes ever will ...from day one our culture trys to train us to see things as they do ..learn this . this way . do it the way we teach you to . for get that do it our way ...

thats the wrong way we want you to do it our way ...

reflect what we want not what god has gave you for sense ...

i trust Creator ..

i will leave the Gods up to you ...

walking threw the valley of shadows dose not mean the same thing to me .. "your reality is my valley of shadows ..." i will fear no evil " but i ask you ,what is the most evil thing out there , religion !

a failuar to trust your own sense...

shadows of the unknown hold your futures & fate ...

only if you let them ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time for me to take another break from all this - it can only hold my attention as entertainment for so long.

This is all like a soap opera in that one can miss days, weeks and months of posts and yet when you come back you can jump right back in as if you've missed nothing at all. It's been going on for at least 2-3 YEARS now with a permit and public revealing imminent back then as well.

BB - I personally think that while you believe you have an open mind and follow the facts wherever they lead, you often do the exact opposite - as a matter of fact, anyone who has followed your posts would probably come to the same conclusion. You have preconceived notions and they are so powerful in your mind that any "vision" or "touchnull spirit walking" you believe you do either happens as a result of and in accordance with your preconceived brain waves, or you simply interpret them to fit whatever your current "logic" dictates.

Good luck on your permit - I suspect strongly that you'll need the maximum amount of it.

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Cubfan64 said:
Time for me to take another break from all this - it can only hold my attention as entertainment for so long.

This is all like a soap opera in that one can miss days, weeks and months of posts and yet when you come back you can jump right back in as if you've missed nothing at all. It's been going on for at least 2-3 YEARS now with a permit and public revealing imminent back then as well.

BB - I personally think that while you believe you have an open mind and follow the facts wherever they lead, you often do the exact opposite - as a matter of fact, anyone who has followed your posts would probably come to the same conclusion. You have preconceived notions and they are so powerful in your mind that any "vision" or "touchnull spirit walking" you believe you do either happens as a result of and in accordance with your preconceived brain waves, or you simply interpret them to fit whatever your current "logic" dictates.

Good luck on your permit - I suspect strongly that you'll need the maximum amount of it.

if you act like wolfs ,then i treat you like wolfs ...

i agree , just give up .....humans are to easy ...

dont worry cub .you already won and dont know it yet ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Beyond the human shells of a immortal shaman

a modern sha ma chi and his discovery of the real legendary chicomoztoc

this is the frist of a 3 books seires by Robert William Lawton ,we find our selfs at the doorway of the time portal of our own realities do you dare to step beyond what you think you know ...? what make us human and is the safity of our own realities holding us back from who we could be ...?

walk threw time and space with me as i step into the deminssions of the past ,present and future . watch and learn and under stand what the human mind can do and why .. what are the lamentations of the human being within us all if there are any lamentations ..dose our own culture fail us from evolveing beyone this kept state of cultures realities ?
i will walk the path of a site in the supersitition mts of AZ and reach out to the past in the hope of definding any thing that was left behind only to find one of the greastest secerd sites of all time . site 4 ..what we know beleive is the real chicomoztoc , can the being within us step free of the human shell and reach out and seek the trace forces of chi that are left behind by the culture of the past . is there enough residue of those life forces left for this rare modern shaman to seek out and use to help him discover lost cultures ...

let me set the path before your interest and guide you as i track the gost of lost legends .. let me be your shaman guide threw the time warps of our histroy and step into their deminssions ..

come with me and hold your words for the secerd places will be alround us and we are the gost to them .. do not scare them for they live within a safe reality and we are only passing threw ..

become the being within your self and walk the shadows of time with me ,dont beleive what is writtern, beleive what your sense tell you ... under stand if you can .. remember if you will ...

my being will come and go in this life and the death that takes place at the end of this human life yet i will live beyond this life and many more to the future ..

where do the pages end and our beings sense find our selfs beyond the shells of our human bodies ... ?

do you want to here my under standing of the nature and realities and deminssions around us or do you wish to be a kept sheep all your days ..where the weight of the cross holds your soul or be one of them hide in the masses of the so called faitful or pray to a greater god ...then the one that lives within us all ...

i will ask you to be anything beyond your self .. i do not want you to pray to any god unless its your choice..

i only wish to help you under stand the being within you .. and led you know it can guide you from within ...

the will of winds hold your future and if you know and under stand your sense you can condition your being within you to be your guide to true freedom ...will all of you enjoy this book .. maybe .. but it will be up to you .. nothing i say will brain wash you or try to change you .. that is up to you and you alone .. under stand the gods and be your self and know they walk within you ...your faith should not hold your being traped within you .. i hope you read this book and under stand each of us hold the keys to our beings locked away within each of us .. seek out the keys of your soul and set your self free ,dont wait for someone else to do it fore you ..this is your life and your being protect it and condition the forces within your self and taste life and the nature around your being and other beings will see this and under stand it and seek it for them selfs .. they need not steal or take this from others .. it is free for all .. you only need to try...

i am not here to confert anyone . this faith is my own and i alone pass threw time and space ... will it ever matter if i could step into time or space no . because i can condition my being to under stand what it would be like and how to under stand the beyond . and when my end of days are apone me . let me step free into the realities of time and space ,,... let my being live into infinity ...

i stood there in the heat of the day is was around 85 degrees and hot . i stopped and look down there was a large mountainlion track in the fresh desert sand , 15 mintues had past and it was not there when i past this way before .the large cat was tracking me and i had to keep moveing and stay ahead of him ...his paws was larger then my own hand and i knew what would happen if i made a misteak ..i hope some day to return and put a simple sign there that says "dont feed the kittens "

we find our self some 7 1/2 miles in the deep desert supersitition mts of AZ ,one of the most beautful peice of nature on earth ..will it be your tracks in the sands beside my own .. read this book of pages and see if you can make your own tracks in the sands of time ...its up to you ...

what do you think

maybe you can help me make a choice for the cover . i have two pictures i like ...

Attachments

• unmnown track.jpg
    unmnown track.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 269
  • unmnown track.jpg
    unmnown track.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
maybe some wild correalation between the front cover and the back cover relateing to chicomoztoc .

like this ancestral totem pillar showing the fall of chicomoztoc culture being on the front cover and the rise of chicomoztoc culture totem and solution on the back cover , would that be cool or what ...?

or should the back cover be more colorful ..

Attachments

• chico lay out 002.JPG
    chico lay out 002.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 286
  • codex fliped 001.JPG
    codex fliped 001.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 286
  • chicomoztoc simbolic.jpg
    chicomoztoc simbolic.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 274
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
maybe chicomoztoc can show are culture what being human is

you have been walking right past it .. remember this is a secerd site , be respectful ...

Attachments

• eastern wall 003.JPG
    eastern wall 003.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 286
  • site 4 over lay 001.JPG
    site 4 over lay 001.JPG
    131.9 KB · Views: 269
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i dont feel much like writeing a book ,,i have had enough of the human race to last me a life time ,..."legends fall where they may , till one day "..

chicomoztoc is real ...where legends end , reality begains ..

u take care ...stay safe stay free

Attachments

• map of chicomoztoc.jpg
    map of chicomoztoc.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 284

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Roy,

You are correct, in that, bb's post's have created renewed interest in the true history of his.....visions. Like you, I have reopened many of my books following his meandering trail. That, in truth, has made the whole "soap opera, worth the price of admission.

I have found myself frustrated many, many times with his convoluted view of history but it has been like passing a bad accident, you just have to slow down and look. When he writes about his view of us, life and philosophy, I make it a point to only skim the post. Having read many of his advice columns on the finer points of growing the very best cannabis, I realize where his thought patterns originate.

Our bb is not the first (ex-?) pothead to visit the Superstition Mountains and convince himself that old workings he has stumbled across are Aztec, or the LDM. On the other hand, two members of my family were convinced they had found the LDM. Both of them filed claims, and they did not know each other until late in their lives.

I predicted that bb was writing, or intended to write, a book a number of years ago. It seemed obvious to me, and I have mentioned that many times. It may even be interesting, as a historical novel......novel being the key word. I am not sure I could get through a series of three books, much like I can't really read many of his posts. The biggest mystery of all, will be seeing if he can find a publisher. They will need enough proof readers to fill a high school gymnasium to get this book to the printing press. :icon_study:

I am convinced that the "proof" that bb has presented here, is no different than what he would use for his T.T. permit application. I believe it's everything he has, not to mention sending Paul (Cubfan) to visit his "find". If that's true, the results will be the same as it was here, and the reaction will be the same as Paul's.

In any attempt to write a "1421" type book, bb will need evidence that is a little more believable, and will cause debate as to its plausibility among scholars. I have seen nothing, so far, that has risen to that level. Those of you with a higher I.Q. may have another opinion. My personal belief is, that he would have more success ($) writing a cannabis cook book.

My opinions here are based on bb's own words, which can still be found in many places on the Internet, and my own experiences in life. That being the case, those things could all be false and I could be completely wrong.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
here is a picture of the chruch wall still standing . look to the center of the photoand then look a little left of center,...you never get a real good look at this chruch because when you can see it . its to far away , then when you do get close enough its to stepp and you can no longer see it up above the trail , and the sides of this hill are so step you can only get up the hil in a few spots ...and that is not easy ...

Attachments

• 100_0580.jpg
    100_0580.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 256
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
note the prealta stones did not show the 10th dot .. that would have placed you at the bottom of the old trail up this hill if you would have under stood the clues correctly... thats what the 10 means under the heart insert ...the latin heart and all that was to confuse people from the real dirrections ..

next here is a negitive photo of IMHO is a ball cort site on top of this hill . if i am wrong i dared to try . if i am right this is a ball cort in the supersitition mts

note it dose have a flat surface and is the right size as other known hohokam ball corts with 100 miles of this site ..

Attachments

• ball cort at chicomoztoc 001.JPG
    ball cort at chicomoztoc 001.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 255
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
you dont have to take my word for it here is a scaled few of this hill .

Attachments

• 100_0575.jpg
    100_0575.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 249

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

You are a little off on your "7 1/2 miles into the Superstitions", but I supppose that depends on where you start from. Just to put your "find" into perspective, here is a little help:

RoadToChicomoztoc.jpg

RoadToChicomoztoc-1.jpg

This is a well traveled trail, and is only a little over two miles in distance. Once you get to the place where you would start your asscent to the top of your Chicomoztoc location, it's a terrain distance climb of around 1,750 feet, and around a 510 foot elevation change.

Here is your final climb:

TheClimbToChicomoztoc.jpg

Elderly people in shorts, tennis shoes and with only a bottle of water, make this hike on a regular basis. Many of them start at the Peralta Trailhead and exit at First Water. It's a cakewalk for almost anyone in good physical shape. The climb from the trail on the north end of the mountain is less strenuous than parts of the trail that you traveled to get there.

Anyone familiar with topographic maps will see what I am talking about.

Thanks for ending this thing......well, I assume it's the end.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
if you look at the u shape of this hill you note it dose face southand and the walls of the u shape are in every detail and dirrection just as the simbolic drawing show it ,, there is dozens of angles and bearings that correlate the simbolic drawing is in fact this site 4 , the hill has not changed that much ,, but the site has been coverd over a few time in the last 500 years ...

there is very little dout what so ever this is hill is in fact chicomoztoc .. note the cliff face on the northwestern edge of the hill has a brake in the cliff edge ,and this dose show up on the simbolic drawing at the same place as it dose on the hil . also note the top northern side is almost a stright drop and has no details that show up on the northern side of the simbolic drawing because there is no northern side to speak of ...

note the southern end of the simbolic drawing has no details it is open .. as it the hills u shap faceing south ..there is no details on the simbolic drawing to the south because there is none in reality at the real site ...and this just details that do prove this is chicomoztoc ..

here are a few more pics

Attachments

• u shape definement and ball cort 001.JPG
    u shape definement and ball cort 001.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 249
  • u shape definement and ball cort 002.JPG
    u shape definement and ball cort 002.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 246
OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cactusjumper said:
bb,

You are a little off on your "7 1/2 miles into the Superstitions", but I supppose that depends on where you start from. Just to put your "find" into perspective, here is a little help:

RoadToChicomoztoc.jpg

no in fact i was misleeding you away from the site .. and you correct its a less then 1 1/2 from the parking lot lol . i walk 15 miles for nothing ,,, lol dont feel bad .. it was worth it ..

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i think its location makes it hard to beleive its so close but everyone walks right past it .. .. but note this site is within a imageary 5 mile circle who center is marked by weavers needle . in the arc of the imagary circle it self ...

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cactusjumper said:
bb,

RoadToChicomoztoc.jpg

RoadToChicomoztoc-1.jpg

This is a well traveled trail, and is only a little over two miles in distance. Once you get to the place where you would start your asscent to the top of your Chicomoztoc location, it's a terrain distance climb of around 1,750 feet, and around a 510 foot elevation change.

Elderly people in shorts, tennis shoes and with only a bottle of water, make this hike on a regular basis. Many of them start at the Peralta Trailhead and exit at First Water. It's a cakewalk for almost anyone in good physical shape. The climb from the trail on the north end of the mountain is less strenuous than parts of the trail that you traveled to get there.

Anyone familiar with topographic maps will see what I am talking about.

Thanks for ending this thing......well, I assume it's the end.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
so when was the last time you were setting on the hill your self ...?

OP
OP
T

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
its funny how the end of a trail and the start can look the same ...

see thats what funny . i was not looking for chicomoztoc i only found what was out of place .. the rest was sticking with trail and figering out what i found .. i had no idea that chicomoztoc was even in AZ , but look close my friend every messurement on the simbolic drawing can be scaled to this hill .. and note this culture did span the americas .. note the upper northwest corner of the codex is on chanle island .. this is not some crazy bowman idea this is a fact . they knew where these sites were .. the nasca drawings are in the same scale ...lol . bring your speacialist i welcome it ... when your right you have nothing to fear from those that think they are ,,...

many did think that chicomoztoc was as far northwest as AZ .. in this case they would have ben right ...

CJ ..i hope i am right ... think about the people this discovery would help ... i enjoyed the research and the debates .. you are a stand up guy even if you are brain washed lol

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,

I only have a few moments here (must get back to work, no rest for the wicked you know! ::) ;D :D) but just want to touch a couple of things.

Blindbowman you have mis-interpreted the Cougar tracks you saw. Lots of people make this mistake, it is NOT a single, huge footprint it is a double-print, with the left front foot making the left portion of that track, the right hind foot over-printing it (slightly offset as you can notice) which "blurs" (superimposed) the two tracks into ONE that seems to look gigantic. Cougars have only four toes showing in their tracks amigo, not five or six as is easy to see in that photo, also please take note of the two foot pad prints which shows you one front foot and one back foot, slightly offset. So take some ease, that is NOT one gigantic "Cave-lion" stalking around the Superstitions, it is an ordinary Cougar. Neat tracks to find anywhere, unless it is a childrens' playground or city park.

Blindbowman just "fyi" but I did a lot of trapping for furs when I was younger and know most wildlife tracks pretty well; (almost serious about it!) I have made a similar mistake to yours though with a black bear track that looked bigger than any Grizzly! I was sure nervous about being in that swamp for a while, until I realized my mistake.

I fail to see the church or ball court amigo, both sites look perfectly natural to me. Either they are very well hidden or worn away by erosion etc but I don't see why you have worried about someone else finding them - I would easily walk right past those sites and may have.

One more thing amigo, I get the impression that it is you that is having some faith issues, not us. Speaking only for myself, I have no such troubles, but clearly from your own words you are having some kind of doubt about your faith. I hope you find your own faith again.

Joe - I keep hinting to BB that he ought to write a book based on what he has been posting here, I think he would sell many copies and surely find more folks who are willing to accept and believe the theories than what has turned up on T-net. Through the medium of a book (novel or historical fiction or alternative history, whatever one chooses to call it) it is possible to get the word out to the public whether the Forest Service grants his TT permit applications or not, in fact it might get support and pressure the FS to grant his app.

Janiece - when you are right,....!!!

Good luck and good hunting I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread