The flu shot

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I am truly surprised and thankful that no one has blathered on about some government conspiracy
to immunize citizens with some nefarious drug that causes you to sing "kumbaya" and give
all of your money to the poor who do not choose to work but will take taxpayer "government" hand-outs.
Or some other wild claims.;...

Just keepin' it real, y'all....

Thank God this thread has gone PC

Scott

LOL!

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Just plum crazy if you ask me! People you better do some serious research before putting this CRAP in your bodies! GodBless Chris

Right, I heard the flu shot also caused the sinking of the Titanic, the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, and The Taming of the Shrew. That thing is ridiculous.

Crispin

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Hay, I liked Peter Paul & Mary! 111-1 profile.jpg Frank

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Honey and cinnamon are also good for you.

I'm a big fan of my local honey. Use it in anything I would normally use sugar - esp my tea. Honey can even be rubbed on burns etc as it has antiseptic properties.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin,

There you go being rational again.....these theories are very valid based on pre diluvial principles....get with the program dude.

Regards + HH

Bill

Right, I heard the flu shot also caused the sinking of the Titanic, the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius, and The Taming of the Shrew. That thing is ridiculous.

Crispin

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crispin said:

Crispin

Not just ridiculous but scary. Just like over in Pakistan where the taliban has scared the population about getting vaccinated against polio and the continued aids drug controversy in Africa. Hundreds of thousand of people (most children) will die because of this backwardness.

Everyone, our life expectancy has almost doubled with vaccinations and antibiotics contributing significantly. Walk an old cemetery and see all the children that dies of disease. Health was NOT better back in the "good old days". People died from sicknesses that we know consider minor inconveniences due to the wonders of modern medicine. Be thankful!!

Best

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a big fan of my local honey. Use it in anything I would normally use sugar - esp my tea. Honey can even be rubbed on burns etc as it has antiseptic properties.

Putting honey on a burn can help numb the pain. Also, it provides a protective barrier for the skin to heal; kind of like a seal. Don't put honey on an open wound. Bacteria feed on sugar. It would be like throwing gasoline on a fire.

Crisp

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Obamas drones have killed more children in Pakistan than the lack of polio shots.look it up.

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
Obamas drones have killed more children in Pakistan than the lack of polio shots.look it up.

I know this isn't very politically correct but I love that Obama has unleased drones in many countries around the world to knock off terrorists. Yes I know there has been plenty of civilians deaths but they have decimated al queda and the Taliban leadership. These clowns think they can kill Americans and hide out in Pakistan and we send in the silent killers from above to take the *******s out!! Makes me proud when I hear of another al queda number 2 getting knocked off -like when Reagan bombed Libya - remember that. Went right after quadaffi. He has also done a pretty good job utilizing our special operations folks. Again I know it's not PC but let those drone fly 24/7 and take out anyone who would threaten our people or security. Since many of you will disagree just because you don't like Obama lets just credit our great military for doing this.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chill,, my Brother, Red....

Not here, not now.....not yet...

I'll let you you know when.....:thumbsup:

Dig?

Now, as a diversion to any governmemtal motives,
or ifluences, ...

I offer this for your enjoyment....

Scott

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I could disprove that stockpicker as the facts are easily found but i will heed AU24ks words.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am truly surprised and thankful that no one has blathered on about some government conspiracy
to immunize citizens with some nefarious drug that causes you to sing "kumbaya" and give
all of your money to the poor who do not choose to work but will take taxpayer "government" hand-outs.
Or some other wild claims....

Just keepin' it real, y'all....

Thank God this thread has gone PC

(sarcasm--now turned off)

Scott
Well...... since no one has brought up nano particles in chem trails........ :laughing7:

I'm trying to figure out how we went from flu shots, to honey, to drone attacks, and Peter, Paul, & Mary! :laughing7:
And I thought I was good at killing and derailing threads! :laughing7:

I guess I should at least say, I think the polio vacine, was a good one.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cat,

A little tune to cheer you up.....every time I join these theads I feel I'm being drawn into a vortex....kind of like a visit to the twilight zone....lol.

Well...... since no one has brought up nano particles in chem trails........ :laughing7:

I'm trying to figure out how we went from flu shots, to honey, to drone attacks, and Peter, Paul, & Mary! :laughing7:
And I thought I was good at killing and derailing threads! :laughing7:

I guess I should at least say, I think the polio vacine, was a good one.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

Yeah.... but I've got lots of snowballs and I'm just waiting for a sneak attach when you least expect it....the crazy Canuck is keeping an eye out for you....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Sorry bill,i have guns and I'm very good with them,I dont have to be afraid:laughing9:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
You'll have no attacks from me bill,what happens to the U.S. will eventually happen to Canada so beware.I'm native American,guerrilla warfare is ingrained in my genes,I was also taught some nasty stuff from my brother who served in vietnam,airborne.You wouldnt see it coming:laughing7:I know a lot of things but i'm just messing with you bill.Youre alright.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread