bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

I join these threads to amuse myself during cabin fever season......some times I'm not sure if up, down or sideways,.....heck I'll have to find a tune to fit the mood.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

You'll have no attacks from me bill,what happens to the U.S. will eventually happen to Canada so beware.I'm native American,guerrilla warfare is ingrained in my genes,I was also taught some nasty stuff from my brother who served in vietnam,airborne.You wouldnt see it coming:laughing7:I know a lot of things but i'm just messing with you bill.Youre alright.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody bringing up that hitlers still alive yet:laughing7:

Oh god not glen campbell,I think I would rather hear some rap:laughing9:
RJC, I thought you'd NEVER ask! :laughing7:

I guess there are SOME THINGS we SHOULD get vaccinated for! :laughing7:

Do ya think ANYONE was ready for Pat Boone? LOL! :laughing7:

Poor ole Vincent, if he only knew......... :laughing7:

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

My wife's great great grand father was native.....went to the UK with his lacrosse team....met Queen Victoria, was a personal friend of the prime minister back in the day.....

My side is Irish/Scottish and on my mom's side Acadian (Canadian version of Cajun)....and I'll kick the butt off of anyone one that comes after any my buddies....got a head like a brick wall and proud of it.....lol.''

Regards + HH

Bill

You'll have no attacks from me bill,what happens to the U.S. will eventually happen to Canada so beware.I'm native American,guerrilla warfare is ingrained in my genes,I was also taught some nasty stuff from my brother who served in vietnam,airborne.You wouldnt see it coming:laughing7:I know a lot of things but i'm just messing with you bill.Youre alright.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know that bill,youre next door neighbors thats how I look at it.Common cause and all.What happens here will eventually happen there.Pay attention to here because I promise you it will be there sooner or later.Get me?If you knew me face to face bill,you would find out that I'm a man of few words.When I speak listen.One thing I'm not is a B.S.er.I called this gun control stuff years ago right here,I called everything thats happening in the U.S. today years ago right here.Its not going to be fun and games much longer.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red,

As hard headed as I am 9/11 almost broke my heart to see the suffering my American cousins went through...

This song pretty much sums up my approach on things.....take it or leave it that's what I am...

I know that bill,youre next door neighbors thats how I look at it.Common cause and all.What happens here will eventually happen there.Pay attention to here because I promise you it will be there sooner or later.Get me?If you knew me face to face bill,you would find out that I'm a man of few words.When I speak listen.One thing I'm not is a B.S.er.I called this gun control stuff years ago right here,I called everything thats happening in the U.S. today years ago right here.Its not going to be fun and games much longer.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Red,

As hard headed as I am 9/11 almost broke my heart to see the suffering my American cousins went through...

This song pretty much sums up my approach on things.....take it or leave it that's what I am...

It will break your heart even more when the real cause of it dawns on you.It wasnt about terrorism bill,it was about money and power.Thats all it was for was money and power.There were no terrorists.Only the aholes in power.

Heres one for you.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, it was on MICROSOFT home page today. The swine flue shots are giving children another disease. That is the shots given in other countries, not the US. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never got the flu shot and I'm never going to get it either.

And I never had the flu.

Wash your hands kids....wash your hands.
I'm pretty sure this would get rid of the what ever is making you sick.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cat,

LOL......never heard this version before....I might be getting old....but, but, but....let's just say I had a hard time concentrating on Glen's singing.....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

RJC, I thought you'd NEVER ask! :laughing7:

I guess there are SOME THINGS we SHOULD get vaccinated for! :laughing7:

Do ya think ANYONE was ready for Pat Boone? LOL! :laughing7:

Poor ole Vincent, if he only knew......... :laughing7:

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
I could disprove that stockpicker as the facts are easily found but i will heed AU24ks words.

Nothing to disprove I completely agreed with you. My only statement was that I was glad and very approving of bush, Obama and any other president using drones to kill off enemies if America in any desert, cave or other s$&t hole around the world. When terrorists have to move around everyday for fear that they will get bombed they have a lot less time to plan attacks. Yes I know civis have also been killed but my first thought is protecting US lives. I know this might be a little overboard for your liberal tendencies but its my belief/opinion. And everyone have there flu shot!!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red James cash said:
What terrorists are those ?

Taliban, the various alqueda groups around the globe. Hopefully we get them in to some of the African hot spots - maybe help the French in Mali. Personally I'd let them loose on Hamas and affiliated groups, etc. I'm glad bush started using them, happy Obama has continued and hopefully the next prez will use them even more.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not even going to go there with you stockpicker,you watch way too much mainstream news:laughing7:WOW

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Taliban, the various alqueda groups around the globe. Hopefully we get them in to some of the African hot spots - maybe help the French in Mali. Personally I'd let them loose on Hamas and affiliated groups, etc. I'm glad bush started using them, happy Obama has continued and hopefully the next prez will use them even more.

AGREE!

0121stockpicker

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2012
MA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not even going to go there with you stockpicker,you watch way too much mainstream news:laughing7:WOW

not from mainstream media, just my best friend who is a major in the spec forces (green beret) - among dozens and dozen of other well connected and experienced friends that we keep. He has spent plenty of time in thailand, phillipines, afganistan, and many places that he cant talk about. I'm sure he is a bad source of information and is "brainwashed" also?? You just have to realize that many of us are extremely well informed about the world even if we dont completely agree with your views. That is very possible and likely probable possible correct? Certainly being the "patriot" and upholder of the constitution that you are you believe that each individual has the freedom of belief, the freedom of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, correct? I bet youve read those words some place before. How can a real patriot believe their view is the only view? Isnt that against everything this country and democracy stands for?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
not from mainstream media, just my best friend who is a major in the spec forces (green beret) - among dozens and dozen of other well connected and experienced friends that we keep. He has spent plenty of time in thailand, phillipines, afganistan, and many places that he cant talk about. I'm sure he is a bad source of information and is "brainwashed" also?? You just have to realize that many of us are extremely well informed about the world even if we dont completely agree with your views. That is very possible and likely probable possible correct? Certainly being the "patriot" and upholder of the constitution that you are you believe that each individual has the freedom of belief, the freedom of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, correct? I bet youve read those words some place before. How can a real patriot believe their view is the only view? Isnt that against everything this country and democracy stands for?

:sleepy2:Yup,everybody is somebody on the internet.

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the course of my academic researches, I have learned that the inclusions of certain "binders" and other added "ingredients" to the immunizations may provide for adverse reactions and thus be resultant.

It seems that the "live virus" injected may not cause adverse reactions;
It may be one's intolerance of the "added ingredients," which are relatively unlisted.

Those "ingredients" included in immunizations may be feared more than the original purpose of the innoculation....

Trust the government or their mandates?
I think not......

Best,

Scott

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread