The Hart's Person to Person Visit With J.B. Ward Confirmation The Beale Papers True

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe everyone that has searched for the Beale Treasure know that fact as it is given in the Beale Papers from the author saying he deciphered C2.

What I'm talking about is the second letter in the box! This letter explaining the ciphers C3 would have all the associates who are each entitled to an equal part and the names and residences of the relatives.

The fakes will just put out thirty names on a page and claim that's done. We can separate them fast as fakes!

Lynchburg, Va., January 5th, 1822.

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I'm talking about is the second letter in the box! This letter explaining the ciphers C3 would have all the associates who are each entitled to an equal part and the names and residences of the relatives.

The fakes will just put out thirty names on a page and claim that's done. We can separate them fast as fakes!

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.

If you have it solved then dig up the treasure and share it to the devises. You have to find the TREASURE before you can even worry about to whom their shares are entitled. Why even worry about the shares. Let someone else try to figure it to claim their share. You could have all the treasure spent by the time they figure it out. NO TREASURE TO FIND.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have it solved then dig up the treasure and share it to the devises. You have to find the TREASURE before you can even worry about to whom their shares are entitled. Why even worry about the shares. Let someone else try to figure it to claim their share. You could have all the treasure spent by the time they figure it out. NO TREASURE TO FIND.

Very simple theory, but I won't tell anyone!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You just contradicted yourself in your own post. You first said that, "This letter explaining the ciphers C3 would have all the associates......."

Then you turn right in and post from the letter in the box, "You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher.........." It does not say that the names of all his associates are listed in C3. Contradiction after contradiction in your own words. Why?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You just contradicted yourself in your own post. You first said that, "This letter explaining the ciphers C3 would have all the associates......."

Then you turn right in and post from the letter in the box, "You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher.........." It does not say that the names of all his associates are listed in C3. Contradiction after contradiction in your own words. Why?

How do you interpret this?

the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions.

The same way you do only you said it was in C3 when the letter only stated in one of the papers. The papers were only numbered after the author says he deciphered C2 and just by chance it happened to mention that C1 gave the exact locality of the vault and C3 gave the names of all his associates their addresses and to whom they wanted their shares of the treasure to go to. That is a ploy by the author to entice would be greedy people to believe the story was true. Of course if you are going to decipher anything you are going to decipher how large or huge this treasure amounts to, then you have them on the hook. They in turn get other people involved because they can make no headway and then the book or pamphlet should take off and sell hundreds of copies making the author rich instead of a treasure the pamphlet was the gold mine.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The same way you do only you said it was in C3 when the letter only stated in one of the papers. The papers were only numbered after the author says he deciphered C2 and just by chance it happened to mention that C1 gave the exact locality of the vault and C3 gave the names of all his associates their addresses and to whom they wanted their shares of the treasure to go to. That is a ploy by the author to entice would be greedy people to believe the story was true. Of course if you are going to decipher anything you are going to decipher how large or huge this treasure amounts to, then you have them on the hook. They in turn get other people involved because they can make no headway and then the book or pamphlet should take off and sell hundreds of copies making the author rich instead of a treasure the pamphlet was the gold mine.

It's all just a big conspiracy by the author to suck you into this tiny book!

The only response I get is "it's not real" move on nothing to see here!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the best post you have made so far. Too bad it came from the very same posters you say are in on a conspiracy? Grow old and learn.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the best post you have made so far. Too bad it came from the very same posters you say are in on a conspiracy? Grow old and learn.

I am not Ken! Why must I keep saying that? Tooly is someone I don't know!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is this not your post? It has your avatar and name on it?

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Is this not your post? It has your avatar and name on it?

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post

You guys are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorist! You keep saying the author is out to get me! Save yourself run away from the Beale Papers!

Get a grip on yourself man!

Philvis

Mar 24, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
I recently ran across a webpage of Stephen Matyas, who put out a couple books in 2011 (I think). He had a cryptology background, so I was interested to see what he had to say. Instead of convincing me the Beale Papers were real, he did the opposite. In one section, he listed over 40 arguments against the Beale Papers he had seen over the years, and then he listed counterpoints as to why those arguments are most likely incorrect. The counterpoints he listed were merely speculative at best. Scenarios not rooted in facts. One that I thought was really interesting is about the publisher of the Beale Papers, James Ward.

One argument was that James Ward's grandfather (James Risque) had fought a duel with a Thomas Beale of Botetourt County, VA. If that is accurate, to me that is a huge red flag. I peruse the various threads in the Beale Codes and don't recall ever seeing this mentioned (not saying it hasn't been). Are y'all familiar with this?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was mentioned in a book on the History of Lynchburg, Va. I went to Fincastle where the alleged duel took place and I could find no court house documents that stated it was between Thomas Beale and James Beverly Risque. It mentioned a duel but not the name of James Beverly Risque. At least I could never find it. I have since that search found another mention of the duel in the family of the Kennerly's printed by the Historical Society in St. Louis, Missouri. Now this story did mention the duel between Thomas Beale and James Beverly Risque being shot where a silk handkerchief could be pulled clean through the wound. It also mentioned that Thomas Beale went first to his brother James' house and saying good-bye to his sisters before leaving for New Orleans and from there he went to Europe. When his brother James asked him about the duel it is said that Thomas Beale took off his hat and slapped his horse's hind quarter and lit out for New Orleans, saying "A tisk is a tisk, my brother."

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently ran across a webpage of Stephen Matyas, who put out a couple books in 2011 (I think). He had a cryptology background, so I was interested to see what he had to say. Instead of convincing me the Beale Papers were real, he did the opposite. In one section, he listed over 40 arguments against the Beale Papers he had seen over the years, and then he listed counterpoints as to why those arguments are most likely incorrect. The counterpoints he listed were merely speculative at best. Scenarios not rooted in facts. One that I thought was really interesting is about the publisher of the Beale Papers, James Ward.

One argument was that James Ward's grandfather (James Risque) had fought a duel with a Thomas Beale of Botetourt County, VA. If that is accurate, to me that is a huge red flag. I peruse the various threads in the Beale Codes and don't recall ever seeing this mentioned (not saying it hasn't been). Are y'all familiar with this?

It's getting interesting how the points made against the Beale Pamphlet are being turned upside down with very little effort!

The inconveniences to the hoax theory that Mr Hart account of his Brother talking with Mr Ward before his death is amazing!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Five, I have the names of two brothers. One went to St. Louis in 1862 looking for the "Key Letter" The second brother just before his death went to St. Louis in 1879 just before his death looking for the "Key Letter" One of these two brothers is most likely "The Author" of the Job Print Pamphlet. One of these two brother's wife was a 2nd cousin of James Beverly Ward. That is how the story got into James Beverly Ward's hands. Does this make the story true? No. But I am closer to the truth than anyone else. Five years after one of these brother's death, James Beverly Ward applied for a copyright on the Job Print Pamphlet.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's getting interesting how the points made against the Beale Pamphlet are being turned upside down with very little effort!

The inconveniences to the hoax theory that Mr Hart account of his Brother talking with Mr Ward before his death is amazing!

[The inconveniences to the hoax theory that Mr Hart account of his Brother talking with Mr Ward before his death is amazing!]

Say that three times fast before coffee #3....And it still don't make sense.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[The inconveniences to the hoax theory that Mr Hart account of his Brother talking with Mr Ward before his death is amazing!]

Say that three times fast before coffee #3....And it still don't make sense.

Write it with no coffee and it looks better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread