The Hart's Person to Person Visit With J.B. Ward Confirmation The Beale Papers True

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
It's happened last week, ran out of Black Rifle Coffee!

Bad news. Very bad.

Consistent supply ,distribution ,inventory rotation ,(first in first out) and timely ordering are all musts. 72 hrs. is not the norm , but is claimed to be around max timeline from start to shipping orders.

4 weeks is about it for beans that can breath. Options exist for a stash though. Must have a stash!

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bad news. Very bad.

Consistent supply ,distribution ,inventory rotation ,(first in first out) and timely ordering are all musts. 72 hrs. is not the norm , but is claimed to be around max timeline from start to shipping orders.

4 weeks is about it for beans that can breath. Options exist for a stash though. Must have a stash!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=13o-JPOCUL4

Cowboy Coffee!

Must be how Beale made it.

Last edited:

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I'm talking about is the second letter in the box! This letter explaining the ciphers C3 would have all the associates who are each entitled to an equal part and the names and residences of the relatives.

The fakes will just put out thirty names on a page and claim that's done. We can separate them fast as fakes!

Lynchburg, Va., January 5th, 1822.

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of each one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.

You guys do realize this letter in in the Pamphlet, right?

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
m myself alone, but from each and every member of our party, and will not be out of proportion to the services required of you.

I trust, my dear Mr. Morriss, that we may meet many times in the future, but if the Fates forbid, with my last communication I would assure you of the entire respect and confidence of

Your friend, T.J.B.

Lynchburg, Va., January 5th, 1822.

Dear Mr. Morriss. - You will find in one of the papers, written in cipher, the names of all my associates, who are each entitled to an equal part of our treasure, and opposite to the names of theeach one will be found the names and residences of the relatives and others, to whom they devise their respective portions. From this you will be enabled to carry out the wishes of all by distributing the portion of each to the parties designated. This will not be difficult, as their residences are given, and they can easily be found.

The two letters given above were all the box contained
that were intelligible; the others, consisted of papers closely covered with figures, which were, of course, unmeaning until they could be deciphered. To do this was the task to which I now devoted myself, and with but partial success.

To enable my readers to understand the paper "No. 2," the only one I was ever able to decipher, I herewith give the Declaration of Independence, with the words numbered consecutively, by the assistance of which that paper's hidden meaning was made plain:

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

When(1) in(2) the(3) course(4) of(5) human(6) events(7) it(8) becomes(9) necessary(10) for(11) one(12) people(13) to(14) dissolve(15) the(16) political(17) bands(18) which(19) have(20) connected(21) them(22) with(23) another(24) and(25) to(26) assume(2

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you believe the author's STORY?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will some day.

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you believe the author's STORY?

The fact you have three ciphers should tell you that what Beale has said in the letters is only a small glimpse of what the truth is. You must understand the ciphers should have more information of what is the truth of this event.

The box in Morriss's hands and all of the legible content inside will not mention some illegal event that took place in 1817-1822.

Plausible Deniability, this would keep Mr Morriss safe from some sort of blowback if the event became public!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fact you have three ciphers should tell you that what Beale has said in the letters is only a small glimpse of what the truth is. You must understand the ciphers should have more information of what is the truth of this event.

The box in Morriss's hands and all of the legible content inside will not mention some illegal event that took place in 1817-1822.

Plausible Deniability, this would keep Mr Morriss safe from some sort of blowback if the event became public!

Five, Say you are going to bury a real treasure and give someone something in the case you and your party of 30 men should all accidentally get killed. Even this is a wild possibility but it could happen. Now if you was going to bury this treasure so you could come back and add to it at a later date----------why did Beale not make out the letters and codes upon his first deposit. You think he knew he was not going to get killed off in 1819 or did he know or think they may be killed after his second deposit in 1821?

Also if you were going to bury a treasure and you had a secure location where this treasure was safe, why would you need a C1 giving the amount of the treasure? Why would you need to tell how many men, their names and their residences. Why could not all the information in C1 and C3 not be left with the treasure in it's secure location. Morriss needs to find the treasure to give the shares to Beale and his men's heirs. First he has got to find the treasure and all you need to find the treasure is C2 which gives the treasure's location. C1 and C3 could and should be left within the vault with the treasure.

In the 1870's to the early 1900's scores of treasure stories such as the Beale Treasure were being posted in newspapers all over the country. Why should C2 be deciphered by the author and not the location in C1 or the heirs in C3 because it was a story. The author by saying he deciphered C2 giving the amount of the treasure was to entice and suck in to the web the gullible or the fortune greedy seekers. That is all C2 was and it's intentions and they worked very well not just for the Beale Treasure but for scores of other stories made up to make money. You can believe what you want about the Beale Treasure but it is never going to be more than a parlor story or a far fetched treasure story to make money for the author and for his agent for the author James Beverly Ward.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I did not get online here the other night when a Texas legend turned up , very similar to the Beale....

Not saying it was plagiarism , or plot duplicity.
Yet it was a here we go again moment. Good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions