OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Even if you personally held something in your hands, you would still deny where the held item in your hands originated? You are never convinced of anything. But to make a short story long without your skepticism we would not be able to continue these threads. Welcome back from where ever you have been.

On another thread you gave a version of this phone conversation in which you stated that Pauline Innis had "seen" the Otey iron box, not that she had it.
You also mentioned that she had a brother, but as an only child, she did not.
As for your statement that the Harts being "next of kin"....
...it is not skepticism. only questioning and correcting misinformation that was posted as fact.
Once the false facts are removed, the path becomes cleared for the remaining truth.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
On another thread you gave a version of this phone conversation in which you stated that Pauline Innis had "seen" the Otey iron box, not that she had it.
You also mentioned that she had a brother, but as an only child, she did not.
As for your statement that the Harts being "next of kin"....
...it is not skepticism. only questioning and correcting misinformation that was posted as fact.
Once the false facts are removed, the path becomes cleared for the remaining truth.
"Remaining Truth", according to ECS. GREAT title for YOUR book... you ARE writing one, aren't you...?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"Correcting misinformation"... "false facts"... FAKE NEWS!

Can you supply proof, evidence, any real documentation of anything that is written in The Beale Papers?
That is the original source material from which all the books and treasure magazines, and drew from and embellished the story, including the Harts, Innis, Viemeister, Ellis, and others without any viable evidence that the story in the original source material was true.
Without viable evidence proving the original source material true to support their efforts, I concur with you that these works are "false facts" and "fake news".
The entire Beale perilous adventure treasure story is based on the hearsay account of this "unknown author" which includes the letters,iron box, and ciphers which James Beverly Ward NEVER saw- he was only given a finished manuscript for copyright and publishing.
There is also NO collaboration from the printer of the pamphlet that he saw the finished manuscript provided by the :unknown author"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Can you supply proof, evidence, any real documentation of anything that is written in The Beale Papers?
That is the original source material from which all the books and treasure magazines, and drew from and embellished the story, including the Harts, Innis, Viemeister, Ellis, and others without any viable evidence that the story in the original source material was true.
Without viable evidence proving the original source material true to support their efforts, I concur with you that these works are "false facts" and "fake news".
The entire Beale perilous adventure treasure story is based on the hearsay account of this "unknown author" which includes the letters,iron box, and ciphers which James Beverly Ward NEVER saw- he was only given a finished manuscript for copyright and publishing.
There is also NO collaboration from the printer of the pamphlet that he saw the finished manuscript provided by the :unknown author"
Nah... DON'T CARE, anyway.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sounds like someone is having a nervous breakdown. Not me, I have fun watching people have nervous breakdowns over things they can not find the answers to.

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like someone is having a nervous breakdown.
Not me, I have fun watching people have nervous breakdowns over things they can not find the answers to.
Not "caustic", Rebel-KGC, only inquiring to whom Franklin was referencing.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
We have now gone BEYOND the BPP & HP, to THE IRON BOX; did PI have it at THE WATERGATE...? It THAT what Prez. Nixon wanted...? The mystery "plot" thickens... is it in the Prez.'s BOOK OF SECRET...? MAYBE! JEEPERS! Time for ANOTHER movie!

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Referring to skeptic questions of repeated attacks of nothing but the same old thing over and over ten thousand times. We all are aware the Beale Treasure may or may not happened but if we do not discuss it then we can not find something new to search for. Repeating the same expletives over and over solves nothing and is really annoying.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Does ANYONE know what the "Iron Box" looked last...? Are there ANY "samples" from the "The Beale Story" era...?

OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
George L Hart had Mr Otey show Pauline Innis an "iron box" an inducement that led to GOLD IN THE BLUE RIDGE.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I want to see a "PIC" of one! Iron Box, PPPFFTTT! Sounds MORE like a Strong BOX!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
While Pauline Innis did have a photo of that torn slip of paper that was alleged to have been in Mr Otey's iron box, I don't remember her actually having a photo of the iron box.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While Pauline Innis did have a photo of that torn slip of paper that was alleged to have been in Mr Otey's iron box, I don't remember her actually having a photo of the iron box.

She said the torn pieces of paper were of no importance as they looked like pieces of receipts. So of course she placed no importance on the iron box. She was searching for evidence of the cipher codes and a "Key"

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
She didn't have a "pic" of the Iron Box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread