The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
V
It's a short list of local hideout spots. Even in SF, California. They have no sense of humor and are very intense according to my friend.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan has another video on the other forum. He mentions you Frank and negatives. Figured I'd let you know.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
He would love to get his hands on those historic slides. Fat chance. The owner has other plans. The whole Garman history is a threat to his take on things. For good reason. Needless to say there is more than a slide collection. I find the Garman items and story fascinating. Plus I found some great gold on one of his old claims. The Garman history is a true story of a great gentleman. Only one to say anything bad about him is Jr. Not hard to figure that one out. Move on Jr and leave sleeping dogs lay.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Don's Camp Saturday

Attachments

• 1509509935408.jpg
    1509509935408.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 161

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
A fella has to watch out where he puts his P@%IS.

As well as doing it in the name of "research"... That's as unprofessional as it gets.

Looks like the Titanic done hit an iceberg the size of Texas.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Jr made a offer on the other site. He will make a contribution if I show the original Garman slides. With my friends agreement he may view the slides. First he must send a certified check for $20000.00 made out to Larry H to Larry. When Larry notifies me the check cleared then we will have our slide show. I think that amount is fair. This offer is not negotiable.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Jr made a offer on the other site. He will make a contribution if I show the original Garman slides. With my friends agreement he may view the slides. First he must send a certified check for $20000.00 made out to Larry H to Larry. When Larry notifies me the check cleared then we will have our slide show. I think that amount is fair. This offer is not negotiable.

Ok, great news. The owner agreed and will dust off the slides. Larry was notified. You will be contacted as soon as the check clears.

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was the gunner on a Swiftboat in Nam. At times we patrolled the coast. Coral snakes by the hundreds swimming by in a group. Next the jelly fish and a shark or two. I did most of my swimming in the rivers and close to shore. It was the jelly fish I did not care for.
View attachment 1509388

When we were down South, we had a PBR come out to the Tin Can I was on to beg for 50 Cal ammo. We gave them what we could afford and fresh bread. One of our cooks had been a baker before joining the Navy. The Capt made him a baker. The PBR Forward gunner wanted the ammo as he was getting out of country in 2 months and nothing was going to come within 2000 yards of him. The PBR's had a twin 50 with a ball turret and no armor while the rear 50 had a big steel plate for protection for the "Snipe". Snipe = Engineering Type, Machinist Mate, Ect. Forward Gunner was from Weapons, Boswain mate, Gunner mate, ect. 3 man crew. Officer was either a Chief, warrant, or Ensign. Sorry for the spelling.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lol...a measly 20 grand...I still say if anyone antes up with the 20 million I will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the psm's do lead to a real treasure site...rofl...:tongue3:

Ed T:hello:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
azdave35;55 91254 said:
lol..we have all been trying to tell him that...but he just doesn't get it:dontknow:

I do get it azdave...What ya'll don't get is that I really don't want to reveal my site to any of ya'll no matter what the price...rofl...

I am content in knowing what little I do know...No matter how little that may be...hehehe

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I do get it azdave...What ya'll don't get is that I really don't want to reveal my site to any of ya'll no matter what the price...rofl...

I am content in knowing what little I do know...No matter how little that may be...hehehe

Ed T
:dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions