The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters
if a few old-timers had not witnessed his act of fraud we would not know it today.
Oroblanco
Ill bet these are the very same old-timers, that said if they ever found anything relating to gold or treasure, they would make absoluteley sure to tell no one, and do whatever it takes including lying changeing facts - history or whatever means necessary, to keep the secret, sworn to secrecy which equals deception. Did these old timers take photographs of this said fraud process? Doubtful. I agree with cactus jumper its well past time to get real with this stuff. Travis B

Question for any, has any one had Scott Wolter examine the stones for his opinion? If not it is very much suggested, he is very open minded and has a masters degree. Scott F. Wolter is a Minnesota geologist and author most well known for his theories and books about the Kensington Rune Stone.

Wolter was hired in 2000 by the Runestone Museum to conduct a 'forensic geological investigation' of the artifact. The Kensington Stone was brought to his company, American Petrographic Services in St. Paul, for the investigation. Using both transmitted and reflected light micorscopy, scanning electron microscopy and elemental analysis, he and his staff found mica degradation on the man-made surfaces. Wolter reported that his investigation clearly indicated the inscription had weathered at least 200 years after carving. Wolter became intrigued with the Kensington Stone, and based on his geological findings and additional research, has become a dedicated supporter of its authenticity.
Please contact him for investigation of the Peralta Stones he will give a 'unbiased opinion' which is very hard to find in this present situation.

A note on understanding free masonry the peralta stones, and the Lost dutchmans mine or other treasures. . Freemasonry is portrayed as a noble sect full of mystery and intrigue. Most modern members claim that the organization is not a “faith” in itself, but merely a club committed to good works and a moral code that make it a natural complement to Christianity. 'Others disagree' on that last note, pointing to 'blood oaths,' secret rituals, 'curses,' and writings by early leaders that contain occult philosophy and 'unsound doctrine.' To understand any treasure you must first understand free masonry and their connections. BLOOD OATHS ARE VERY STRONG
http://bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.pdf

Thanks for the info Oro, I guess it's possible. :icon_scratch:

"In order to have created the stones he would have had to employ some people. Not one, but several."

"It would have taken him weeks if not months to get the "Stones" made. They would have to be real; sort of speak. A true beginning, - and an ending… Just in case…"

I just feel that such an endeavor would have been seen, or eventually leaked...

Jerry

PS Is there anyone following this?... I hear crickets.

NativeOne said:
Question for any, has any one had Scott Wolter examine the stones for his opinion? If not it is very much suggested, he is very open minded and has a masters degree. Scott F. Wolter is a Minnesota geologist and author most well known for his theories and books about the Kensington Rune Stone.

Wolter was hired in 2000 by the Runestone Museum to conduct a 'forensic geological investigation' of the artifact. The Kensington Stone was brought to his company, American Petrographic Services in St. Paul, for the investigation. Using both transmitted and reflected light micorscopy, scanning electron microscopy and elemental analysis, he and his staff found mica degradation on the man-made surfaces. Wolter reported that his investigation clearly indicated the inscription had weathered at least 200 years after carving. Wolter became intrigued with the Kensington Stone, and based on his geological findings and additional research, has become a dedicated supporter of its authenticity.
Please contact him for investigation of the Peralta Stones he will give a 'unbiased opinion' which is very hard to find in this present situation.

The Kensington runestone is a piece of very hard, very complex sedimentary rock that includes miscroscopic-level minerals which weather in a discernable manner when clean surfaces are exposed. That's why mineralologists can offer opinions on the aging of the carvings on it. The Peralta stones are some sort of sandstone - much softer, much simpler composition and much more difficult, if not impossible, to date based on the mineralology. I wouldn't be surprised that a professional minerologist would be reluctant to date the carvings and that if he did, his findings would be controversial one way or the other.

By the way, I've got Wolter's book, The Hooked X, but haven't read it yet. The book is very controversial.

Oroblanco said:
.... Have you ever heard of what is called a "pious fraud"? There are a number of religious texts that have the names of famous holy men as the authors, when in truth they were written by pious men because they felt such texts were needed but did not exist. ....
Oroblanco

Man, what an enormous can of wiggly worms you've opened here! I'll resist commenting and just shut my mouth.

NativeOne said:
A note on understanding free masonry the peralta stones, and the Lost dutchmans mine or other treasures. . Freemasonry is portrayed as a noble sect full of mystery and intrigue. Most modern members claim that the organization is not a “faith” in itself, but merely a club committed to good works and a moral code that make it a natural complement to Christianity. 'Others disagree' on that last note, pointing to 'blood oaths,' secret rituals, 'curses,' and writings by early leaders that contain occult philosophy and 'unsound doctrine.' To understand any treasure you must first understand free masonry and their connections. BLOOD OATHS ARE VERY STRONG
http://bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.pdf
I just recieved this letter from a mutual friend and would like to share. There are indeed secret societies, that much is publicly affirmed. What exactly these secret societies do is a well kept secret though. From my research I have gathered information that may pertain to the 'Lost Dutchman's Mine.'

According to my Uncle, freemasonry is a rich elite organization which guards its secrets even from low level members. In his account the higher level masons deceive the lower level members on purpose. Strange occult rituals is just scratching the surface. The high level masons are elites who use the organization to network low level prominent businessmen. The low level members are slowly indoctrinated to the true philosophy of the Freemasons, which is wealth redistribution. Redistribution from the lower and middle class into the pockets of the elite. I could hardly believe the account, so I began to look into it along with other organizations.

The link above shows a journalist names Alex Jones infiltrating the Bohemian Group in northern California practicing strange rituals. The Bohemian Grove is a place where the elite of the world meet for something like a week. They say that they do not discuss policy there, but it has been publicly published that speeches on policy are made at this grove. The public moto "Spiders, weave not your webs here" means that they are not to discuss business in the grove, but it is a public deception. As I looked into the group, I noticed members from all the other round table groups, Freemasons, Skull and Bones, and the Bilderburg group are all in attendance (including president Bush senior, Bush junior, Ronald Reagen, Jimmy Carter, and leaders in the entertainment and media industries). I began to wonder if all of the groups were sort of like different chapters in the same organization perhaps sharing the same goal.

Here's where it gets really weird. The Federal Reserve is not a branch of the government, but rather a private banking organization which America's wealth is being held by. Now I began to think why in the hell would we make a private organization to control our money supply? The chairmen of the Federal Reserve are also in these round table groups. The goal of wealth redistribution is carried out by these prominent bankers namely the head of the board, Ben S. Bernanke.

I think this pertains to the 'Lost Dutchman' because if there really is a large secret organization with deep roots which is looking to redistribute wealth to the elite by taking it away from us, then a large gold mine would certainly get their attention. Have time to go over everything? I will either update this later or talk to you soon be careful.

NativeOne said:
if a few old-timers had not witnessed his act of fraud we would not know it today.
Oroblanco
Ill bet these are the very same old-timers, that said if they ever found anything relating to gold or treasure, they would make absoluteley sure to tell no one, and do whatever it takes including lying changeing facts - history or whatever means necessary, to keep the secret, sworn to secrecy which equals deception. Did these old timers take photographs of this said fraud process? Doubtful. I agree with cactus jumper its well past time to get real with this stuff. Travis B

I suggest you contact Mr Tom Kollenborn concerning your doubts on the veracity of the witnesses of Storm's creating fake petroglyphs.

Oroblanco said 'I suggest you contact Mr Tom Kollenborn concerning your doubts on the veracity of the witnesses of Storm's creating fake petroglyphs.'
Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong? Tom Kollenborn is involved with freemasonry and free masons on what level though? 32 or 33? We do know freemasons are in fact sworn to secrecy by oath. 'So i would not expect anyone sworn to secrecy to reveal truthfully any secret, and that is a fact.' Ps. I havent any doubts whatsoever concerning the facts.

Oroblanco said:
NativeOne said:
Oroblanco
I suggest you contact Mr Tom Kollenborn concerning your doubts on the veracity of the witnesses of Storm's creating fake petroglyphs.

Oro, let me remind you that you are not under oath and we are not debating the fake petroglyps or hides… this topic is about the “Stones”. Please try to stay on topic.

Again; "In order to have created the stones he would have had to employ some people. Not one, but several."

"It would have taken him weeks if not months to get the "Stones" made. They would have to be real; sort of speak. A true beginning, - and an ending… Just in case…"

I just feel that such an endeavor would have been seen, or eventually leaked... <>Like with other unscrupulous endeavors of Storms’.

If there is no proof, then it is hearsay.

Don’t get your undies in a bunch – Just kidding about the “topic” part.

Your amigo Jerry

Javaone said:
Oroblanco said:
NativeOne said:
Oroblanco

Oro, let me remind you that you are not under oath and we are not debating the fake petroglyps or hides&#133; this topic is about the &#147;Stones&#148;. Please try to stay on topic.

Again; "In order to have created the stones he would have had to employ some people. Not one, but several."

"It would have taken him weeks if not months to get the "Stones" made. They would have to be real; sort of speak. A true beginning, - and an ending&#133; Just in case&#133;"

I just feel that such an endeavor would have been seen, or eventually leaked... <>Like with other unscrupulous endeavors of Storms&#146;.

If there is no proof, then it is hearsay.

Don&#146;t get your undies in a bunch &#150; Just kidding about the &#147;topic&#148; part.

Your amigo Jerry

I respectfully disagree that the creation of the stone maps required more than one person, or any large sum of money, as Somehiker already posted his experiment in making fake stone maps it shows that such a task is not that difficult. Thinking that it requires a large investment of money and a group of people is supposition, not supported by experiment. We just do not know the history of the stone maps prior to 1949, so everything past that point is likewise supposition. Frauds are not always leaked or admitted to, sadly.

Who said I even wear undies? :notworthy: ;D :thumbsup:

NativeOne wrote
Tom Kollenborn is involved with freemasonry and free masons on what level though? 32 or 33?

Tom Kollenborn is involved with freemasonry? I do not know anything about that accusation so cannot answer the question.

Oroblanco

Stone was simply used due to it's lasting qualities against the elements. The character who created them, walked and rode up and down certain path(s) and shot quads throughout. He was a skilled cartographer and a wiz with geometry. Spindle drills and hardwood abrasives. No sweat.

This whole deal is a piece of cake riding shape to shape with markers en route. There is reference to shape and shifting out there, in the wake of one enchanted.......

NativeOne said:
Oroblanco said 'I suggest you contact Mr Tom Kollenborn concerning your doubts on the veracity of the witnesses of Storm's creating fake petroglyphs.'
Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong? Tom Kollenborn is involved with freemasonry and free masons on what level though? 32 or 33? We do know freemasons are in fact sworn to secrecy by oath. 'So i would not expect anyone sworn to secrecy to reveal truthfully any secret, and that is a fact.' Ps. I havent any doubts whatsoever concerning the facts.

NO,

You are spreading a false rumor about someone you obviously don't know. Tom is not a Mason. If you want to start a conspiracy theory, pick someone else. You have NO facts.

Back on ignore for you. That's where people like you belong.

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper said:
NativeOne said:

NO,

You are spreading a false rumor about someone you obviously don't know. Tom is not a Mason. If you want to start a conspiracy theory, pick someone else. You have NO facts.

Back on ignore for you. That's where people like you belong.

Joe Ribaudo
'Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong?' Very strange that "you" would get mad and claim to put me on ignore for this? So your telling me, and everyone. No secrecy and no sworn to secrecy ever? In other words Tom Kollen born has never ever sworn to secrecy, and your also saying this is a fact? and can be proved no secrecy ever in toms life, no secret locations in the superstition mountain range, and no secrets kept from anyone Right? This is a clue and a quote from Tom, '1902, the Phoenix Elks Club held a big party for Bark congratulating him on his marriage.' We found a book written by a member of the Elks Lodge admitting it is Masonic. You will see them listed with Masonic organizations. AJ Elks 2349 MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS HIDE UNDER MANY NAMES

(Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Ruritans, Eastern Star, Woodmen, Merry Pranksters, Shriners, B'nai B'rith, Hellfire Club, Oddfellows, Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, to name a few)

Attachments

• ELKS MASONIC SYMBOL.png
    ELKS MASONIC SYMBOL.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,298
Comment to the entire room. I am really surprised in the lack of knowledge of the
Spanish/Mexican history in the Sups. by the Dutchhunters.

Native One wrote
'Let me take a wild guess here, could i be wrong?' Very strange that "you" would get mad and claim to put me on ignore for this? So your telling me, and everyone. No secrecy and no sworn to secrecy ever? In other words Tom Kollen born has never ever sworn to secrecy, and your also saying this is a fact? and can be proved no secrecy ever in toms life, no secret locations in the superstition mountain range, and no secrets kept from anyone Right? This is a clue and a quote from Tom, '1902, the Phoenix Elks Club held a big party for Bark congratulating him on his marriage.' We found a book written by a member of the Elks Lodge admitting it is Masonic. You will see them listed with Masonic organizations. AJ Elks 2349 MASONIC ORGANIZATIONS HIDE UNDER MANY NAMES

(Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, Ruritans, Eastern Star, Woodmen, Merry Pranksters, Shriners, B'nai B'rith, Hellfire Club, Oddfellows, Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls, to name a few)

Your quote from Tom K does not have him saying that HE is a member of said Phoenix Elks Club, only that the club held a party for Bark. Where can we find verification that the Elks club is a Masonic organization? Looks like a major assumption on your part about Mr Kollenborn, and linking all those clubs to the Masons is something I have serious trouble believing. The Rotary club, Kiwanis too? Sorry but I can't swallow that any more than your accusation of Tom K being a Freemason.

Native One also wrote
Comment to the entire room. I am really surprised in the lack of knowledge of the
Spanish/Mexican history in the Sups. by the Dutchhunters.

There is a definite lack of knowledge of Spanish & Mexican history around here, among some of our members; perhaps you would like to post the best reference books on this history of Spanish and Mexican history in the Superstitions, so that all of us may benefit? Thank you in advance;
Oroblanco

Strange that you would avoid commenting on the 'sworn to secrecy' and rather comment on the lodge without doing your own online research. It sounds like you make major assumptions without research. The fact is you Dutchman Hunters all know everything and mexican history in the sups like the back of your hands your not fooling anyone so dont even try. As far as accusations they are only questions with question marks why on earth would you think they were accusations. Now ill bet everyone is questioning.

Advertisement

Hello guys and gals – there’s a not so new button on this site and it’s called “IGNORE”. :o

Keep on topic with “IGNORE”. It reduces aggrevation, frustration, infestation, and moderation! :hello2:

Have a great day with “IGNORE” – Give yours a try today! :icon_sunny:

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back