The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well first Storm was not smart enough to make these stone .. not even close ...

i should not say this .. but IMHO the stones were made for Urban V111 the pope not the king of Spain ...

the Jesuit that made them was out right a genius and when the truth is made public no one will disagree with this statement....

he never got the chance to lol at anyone .. i believe he was killed in the massacre at tayopa ..around 1646

i think this Jesuit was sent there by the pope ..thats why when faced with sudden death he sends these coded records to the church .. hopeing the pope would see them ..after his death .. but the Spanish do not return for some time and by then they have been long forgotten in the basement of the church , the indain raids have the focus of everyone that is in this area ,Spain has its handsfull with a war .. so this site is lost in time ..

but all this really never matterd at all

why because Urban V111 died in july of 1644.. if i am correct he was the only other person able to read these stones and he died two years before they were even made .. the Jesuit that made them most likely never knew it at the time he made them ..

no one else would have been trusted with the code keys .. and look how long it has taken for anyone to brake the code and put all the parts back to gether in the right order ...

ya i think the stones were importain .. as importain as the pope !

i think we are looking at the works of the leader of the jesuit papal order...that never made it back the the pope him self ...IMHO these stones are out right priceless ! for the pope's eyes only !

and if i am correct .. when all the ships have been recoverd from 1622 some where in those treasures will most likely be a set of stones very much like these .and they will be in the same code ...

i believe the pope had invested in the new spain and both treasures were lost ....one in the ocean and the other because he died before the stones were even made ...

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
My bad... But I had to quote this. :-[

Blindbowman said:
jav jav jav .. what am i going to do with you asking questions like this ..

i should not say this .. but IMHO the stones were made for Urban V111 the pope not the king of Spain ...

the Jesuit that made them was out right a genius and when the truth is made public no one will disagree with this statement....

he never got the chance to lol at anyone .. i believe he was killed in the massacre at tayopa ..around 1646

i think this Jesuit was sent there by the pope ..thats why when faced with sudden death he sends these coded records to the church .. hopeing the pope would see them ..after his death .. but the Spanish do not return for some time and by then they have been long forgotten in the basement of the church , the indain raids have the focus of everyone that is in this area ,Spain has its handsfull with a war .. so this site is lost in time ..

why because Urban V111 died in july of 1644.. if i am correct he was the only other person able to read these stones and he died two years before they were even made .. the Jesuit that made them most likely never knew it at the time he made them ..

no one else would have been trusted with the code keys .. and look how long it has taken for anyone to brake the code and put all the parts back to gether in the right order ...

i think we are looking at the works of the leader of the jesuit papal order...that never made it back the the pope him self ...IMHO these stones are out right priceless ! for the pope's eyes only !

and if i am correct .. when all the ships have been recoverd from 1622 some where in those treasures will most likely be a set of stones very much like these .and they will be in the same code ...

i believe the pope had invested in the new spain and both treasures were lost ....one in the ocean and the other because he died before the stones were even made ...

Seriously Oro!? ^^^ You want to play tiddliwinks with them? And, throw stones at me?? Please... Talk about "Get a clue!"...

Javaone

Aug 9, 2010
Phoenix
Blindbowman said:
jav jav jav .. what am i going to do with you asking questions like this ..

Thanks... he Blind...hehe Bow...hehehe Man! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: !!! I can't stand it!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NEVER, NEVER use ignore, occasionally even I, make a viable remark or post and you might miss it. No one says that you have to read the entire post, just a quick scan will tell you that..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your right ignore works good real de . see ya ..take that 2 year old with ya .. :coffee2:

i guess i have not had the best week and i got drive 300 miles this morning at 4:00 . so i dont need any more BS ...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman said:
your right ignore works good real de . see ya ..take that 2 year old with ya .. :coffee2:

i guess i have not had the best week and i got drive 300 miles this morning at 4:00 . so i dont need any more BS ...

Sorry to hear that things have been tough amigo, hope that things will get better for you.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Guacamole,

I use ignore on a couple of people and I'll tell you that it is so refreshing not to have to look at all the crazy caps, excessive punctuation, unearned bragging, and incessant overlays. HAHAHA

Best-Mike

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum said:
Don Guacamole,

I use ignore on a couple of people and I'll tell you that it is so refreshing not to have to look at all the crazy caps, excessive punctuation, unearned bragging, and incessant overlays. HAHAHA

Best-Mike

Thanks Mike:

Methinks that you just said "Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice-Beetlejuice".......... ::)

No conjuring please.....SH.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman said:

Sorry to hear that things have been tough amigo, hope that things will get better for you.
did you touch the real stones Oro ?

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Blindbowman wrote

No, never even saw them in person. Would touching the stones make a difference?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman wrote

No, never even saw them in person. Would touching the stones make a difference?

yes

YES !

do you know what devine objects are ..?

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
The definition, sure; as to getting some kind of physical reaction myself, no.

Are you saying the Peralta stones are divine objects?

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb
I saw them at the museum and they are too clean to be fakes. I think they were found just the way the Peraltas left them plain and simple.

Other than the universal math roots used in coded triangulation applied here, they are no more than the same chicken scratch system as used on all of the paper maps ever found to deal with the West. Same code. The term "reference" as in the game of charades, brings out the topic matter they are trying to convey through pictorial symbolism as "The ways of the Spanish Horse Soldier and his Horse" Simple reference to trail choices, camps, guard posts, all of the necessities to get to the site and back home alive. The trails are chosen for you and earmarked. Those who would guard the treasure trail of the King symbolically. Systematic, strategic, wise choices. To follow the colors from here, the river is the 1st and largest in a shaped symbol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread