The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?

Do you think the Peralta stone maps are genuine, or fake?

• Total voters

rjgould

Jul 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello markmar,

I hope to make it out and hike this place. I don't however wish to be shot or have that mean looking demon (last pic) tear my head off if I get too close .. lol

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
WOW ! You forgot the " IMO " .

Marius,

"The entire Stone Map Trail can be laid out on a Topographic map, once you have the starting point."

That is not just my opinion, it's a physical reality. Perhaps there is another location that can do the same thing, but I have not seen it.:dontknow:

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

rjgould

Jul 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi cactus jumper,

I think that unless you have found the mine, you have no place to discredit my interpretation! How is my thought any less substantial than anyone else, unless that other has actually found something?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hi cactus jumper,

I think that unless you have found the mine, you have no place to discredit my interpretation! How is my thought any less substantial than anyone else, unless that other has actually found something?

RJ,

No discredit intended. Sorry you took it that way. You have to admit the two pictures have some striking similarities. :laughing7:

Once again, Good Luck,

Joe Ribaudo

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
The 3 is a mileage marker and refers to the 3E on the horse map. After you find several gold deposits on the Peralta Tesora map it's easy to figure out. You guys are way off. But what ever floats your boat. We all have fun with it. I'm not the only one who figured out the trail location. One other well known person worked the out also. Google earth won't help you. It only clouds the issue and will put you in the wrong spot if you read too much into the maps. They are really very simple. If you find nothing at the end of your trail your wrong.

rjgould

Jul 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously though, does this not appear to be a Demon guarding some sort'a cave?
DEMON.jpg

rjgould

Jul 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey sgtfda,

Unfortunately when you're a good 2000+ miles away 'Google' is all you've got! I do hope to make it out that way though, finances be willing :)
I just read about this this month so yeah I've got a lot of reading and research before committing any ideas as serious!

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Hey sgtfda,

Unfortunately when you're a good 2000+ miles away 'Google' is all you've got! I do hope to make it out that way though, finances be willing :)
I just read about this this month so yeah I've got a lot of reading and research before committing any ideas as serious!

You do what you can. The reality of the area is something else. It does not help when it's 114 degrees in the valley and can be 130 back in the hills. Wayne can explain that. I don't care how much gold I can get back there. It's not worth taking the chance.

rjgould

Jul 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not the heat that would bother me, the warmer the better! It's some jackwipe taking shots or an over zealious demon tearing my head off ... lol
I've done a lot of hiking in the Southern Oregon / Northern Cali areas in 120+ and worked for several years in a steel foundry, so heat = not a factor for me.
The only thing really stopping me is money right now, & not really after the gold it would be cool to be able to say "hey, I've seen it!" :)

Somero

Sep 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rj just remember when looking at G.E. it tends to stretch and melt images, use the timeline feature and pay close attention to the shadows, it might give a better idea of what your looking at although still not accurate. Other option is to find actual pictures that have been posted. Tom K posts some nice pictures on F.B.

Frank was it you or Joe that was showing your nuggets to those four lovely females at the rendezvous, or are they the ones that did the holy stone ritual. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread