The Peralta Stones

always lost said:
Real de

i have the 18 locations to the mines...

do you want to help ?

PM me and we can talk , i will not be posting at the site ...

Awwww, c'mon... you know you won't be able to help yourself :)

I don't want to speak for our aquaintance RDT, but I have a STRONG feeling he's working on the real Tayopa Mine complex far south of where you plan to go.

Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
Real de

do you want to help ?

I don't want to speak for our aquaintance RDT, but I have a STRONG feeling he's working on the real Tayopa Mine complex far south of where you plan to go.

cup... i know where there is a nother mt for you to climb .. how fast can you get there ..?

always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
Real de

do you want to help ?

cup... i know where there is a nother mt for you to climb .. how fast can you get there ..?

Hehe BB, you're just too easy :)

this was a topic about the stones . not your personal attacts site on me .. so unless you want to get face to face, step off ! if you dont know how i will be more then willing to show you ...

did you here about the stones . they made of rock ...wow

dont take it out on me if your cubs suck!

what your not going to copy that .. i think the topic was the Peralta stones ...

Tell us a little more about the stone you recovered in Mexico and how it relates to the Peralta Stones currently on display as well as the stone the Dillman's recovered?

Thanks in advance

Cubfan64 said:
Tell us a little more about the stone you recovered in Mexico and how it relates to the Peralta Stones currently on display as well as the stone the Dillman's recovered?

Thanks in advance

i recover data not heavy stones , you want to know what the stone said go look for your self ..

what Peralta stones .. ?

are you talking about the Tayopa stones ?

cactusjumper said:
Bill,

I believe it falls under the category of.....make a quick buck and run away. ::)

Just my opinion.

Take care,

Joe

it dose not translate graze .. it says Garsina ,

learn how too translate

Francisco vallegas Garsina y Orosco made the stones around 1646 , and yes he dose sign them Ta (yO) father

he also coded the location of the real de minas

I don't think your Ted friend was alive in 1646 ,,

bb,

Good to see that you have found Tim Haydock in your Internet education. Now all you need to do is put his stories to some kind of practical use. Can't wait to see what you find next.......never a dull moment. :notworthy:

Take care,

Joe

Sorry BB - thought you had mentioned you found another stone in Mexico on one of your expeditions - my mistake. I was just wondering how it related to the others.

cactusjumper said:
bb,

Good to see that you have found Tim Haydock in your Internet education. Now all you need to do is put his stories to some kind of practical use. Can't wait to see what you find next.......never a dull moment. :notworthy:

Take care,

Joe

practical use

7 of those old minas mines are now own by me ,,,,

give me a few more weeks i will own 2 more

those stones are fake .. sure they are ,,,lol

Cubfan64 said:
Sorry BB - thought you had mentioned you found another stone in Mexico on one of your expeditions - my mistake. I was just wondering how it related to the others.
go look for your self its in the Santa Ana church ...

i made a traceing but soon that will be useless if i own the mines i can own 5 of them to bad ...

cactusjumper said:
Dang Bro!!!

I need that cash right away. :help: How did I get off the list? :dontknow: Are you sure my name ain't on there?

Very Sad Joe :'( :'(

CJ its not who you know ...LOL

bb,

It's a well know fact that I know......everybody. You blink your eyes, and someone will have my name back on that list before you can get them focused again.

Somewhere, here on this site, I have your written promise to share the loot with me. That's as good as a legal contract......I think. :dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo
Legal Advise and Paternity Suit's: We have staff who can administer tests at our drive-through window. $39.95 with fries.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back