The Peralta Stones

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Bill96 said:
I for one am following your postings very closely. of all the therories that I have read yours ahs me completley baffled as to the whos' and why's, I look forwrard to future installments.

Thanks,
Bill

These are the questions that elude the most dedicated seekers. Here's one for EB: Why were these maps allowed to become known to the public?

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Springfield wrote; Here's one for EB: Why were these maps allowed to become known to the public?

To keep everyone far away from the treasures true and actual location.

The stone maps were not found because some one came along and kicked a corner of a buried stone map and thought, "Oh my Gosh! I found a treasure map and I am going to be rich, rich!" Anyone who has been to the area where these maps were allegedly found knows all too well that the landscape in the area is covered with millions of different sized rocks. There is not one clear spot where you can even dig a hole!

Ever since the discovery of these stone maps everyone decided to go north. The reasons for this Exodus do exist, as we are all so familiar with the many different legends, stories (fact and fiction) and strong beliefs! Most of them fabricated by the same architects who created the stone maps! I am not here to judge other folks and their interpretations, carry on.

My whole purpose is to present the maps through what I have learned and experienced over the years.

Joe, you are correct in stating that I do not have all the answers, and, I do not. I have about 80% of this puzzle figured out and hopefully along the way some of you out there may have the answers to some of the information I will be presenting.

Understand that these map makers will lead us to jump through some high hoops that are not required to figure this all out.

The Horse of the Holy Faith is our guide, just follow his path and the blind will begin to see. This goes for you too, Blindbowman.

Notice how the Florence topo has been enhanced by the hands of men to hide the truth. The SARA are no different as you can look right at them and not understand the message or the meaning. You must learn to recognize and understand the techniques used to construct them. The maps help to teach us these same techniques.

More later,

Ellie Baba

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

"Why were these maps allowed to become known to the public?"

That's a very good question. If your going to sell a book, you have to have something to put between the pages. If you are going to establish a new legend, you need some meat.

I believe, in the beginning, it was all about money, no matter how it all actually turned out. Since the maps were made public, and Mitchell claimed they were an asset of MOEL........What kind of asset were they?

Kinda weird.

Take care,

Joe

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
Springfield,

"Why were these maps allowed to become known to the public?"

That's a very good question. If your going to sell a book, you have to have something to put between the pages. If you are going to establish a new legend, you need some meat.

I believe, in the beginning, it was all about money, no matter how it all actually turned out. Since the maps were made public, and Mitchell claimed they were an asset of MOEL........What kind of asset were they?

Kinda weird.

Take care,

Joe

As a rare Stone Map Sculpture created by Ettore DeGrazia,it seems quite simple to assume that Mitchel expected the stones to fetch millions of dollars once the truth was revealed?
That Moel was worth a lot more as a company by having an original collection of rare DeGrazia art as a asset?
Maybe DeGrazia traded the stones to Mitchel for Moel shares.

Heh,just some ideas. :icon_scratch:

Regards:SH.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:

It's all starting to make sense.
After all,Ted couldn't get the stones to burn,now could he?
And they wouldn't fit in no plastic pipe,now would they?

I just made a run over to a landscaping supply.Bought a nice piece of sandstone for twelve bucks plus tax.
Got the week off,so I'm gonna get my electric drill out and make a stone map of my own to put in the garden.
I'll post a photo when I get it done.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hi All,

I came across this written opinion while reading an "Arizona Mining Journal" from 1920. No wonder this country is so screwed up because we have lost our voice and powers that we used to have. Let us all agree that the people from this era knew how to handle the simple problems of the day.

Ellie Baba

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can listen to this while I drill the stone.Good stuff.

DeGrazia's youngest son,Domingo.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys must be right and i must be wrong .. how i could be that far off i dont know .. you have so much first hand wisdom about the supers .. how can some from another part of the USA compeat with that ..

i found that Tayopa had many stroys wriiten about it after and a lot of guessing and very little facts it was ever real ...

so what i found must just be something but who knows what .. i hike 15 miles for nothing i guess ...

you guys take care ..

i had found a map that showed the province of Sonora reached as far nort as the grand canyon , but i must have left it somewhere..

and i could find no solid evidence that tayopa made it past the masscre ...
there was statements that there were records dating as late as the early 1700's but i never found a clear copy of anyoine of those records .. in fact almost all data on tayopa that has any reality come from before stroys..

better luck next time .. i got a lot do latter

guess i should stay home and work on the farm ...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
you guys must be right and i must be wrong .. how i could be that far off i dont know .. you have so much first hand wisdom about the supers .. how can some from another part of the USA compeat with that ..

i found that Tayopa had many stroys wriiten about it after and a lot of guessing and very little facts it was ever real ...

so what i found must just be something but who knows what .. i hike 15 miles for nothing i guess ...

you guys take care ..

i had found a map that showed the province of Sonora reached as far nort as the grand canyon , but i must have left it somewhere..

there was statements that there were records dating as late as the early 1700's but i never found a clear copy of anyoine of those records .. in fact almost all data on tayopa that has any reality come from before stroys..

There you go BB - NOW you FINALLY are getting it. Go out and PROVE the existence of something as real fact (not what you so often consider fact), and THEN come onto a forum and proudly display make your claims by showing REAL evidence. On the other hand, I'd say the best thing to do is go out there and get to the bottom of the mystery yourself and never expose it to the public at all - THAT'S what treasure hunting is all about :).

You still didn't answer my question of exactly what day and time you watched me out in the Superstitions climbing your hill. Just check your records real quickly and get back to me - if you get the date and time right, I'll know you're telling the truth about everything else too! You wanted to step up - go for it.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

you guys take care ..

There you go BB - NOW you FINALLY are getting it. Go out and PROVE the existence of something as real fact (not what you so often consider fact), and THEN come onto a forum and proudly display make your claims by showing REAL evidence. On the other hand, I'd say the best thing to do is go out there and get to the bottom of the mystery yourself and never expose it to the public at all - THAT'S what treasure hunting is all about :).

You still didn't answer my question of exactly what day and time you watched me out in the Superstitions climbing your hill. Just check your records real quickly and get back to me - if you get the date and time right, I'll know you're telling the truth about everything else too! You wanted to step up - go for it.
what ever
i got better things to do with my time then play games with you ,, my rider just broke the main belt and i don't really feel like changing it .. and now i have to push mow the rest of the lawn ..

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

you guys take care ..

what ever
i got better things to do with my time then play games with you ,, my rider just broke the main belt and i don't really feel like changing it .. and now i have to push mow the rest of the lawn ..

Yah, that's what I thought.... funny how something always comes up when specific easily answerable questions are asked, and funny how you tire of playing your "games" around the same time. It's a really easy question to answer BB - tell me the day and time and I'll become your strongest supporter!

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

you guys take care ..

what ever

Yah, that's what I thought.... funny how something always comes up when specific easily answerable questions are asked, and funny how you tire of playing your "games" around the same time. It's a really easy question to answer BB - tell me the day and time and I'll become your strongest supporter!

your right i would not waste my time watching you .. you should have known that from the start ...lol

as far as i know you could have gotten those pictures off the web ..

OP
OP
gollum

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:
Cubfan64 said:
always lost said:

you guys take care ..

what ever

COME ON! Don't you know? He saw you on Google Earth! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Mike

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COME ON! Don't you know? He saw you on Google Earth!

Mike

Honestly Mike, I thought the answer would be something along the lines of his having used his touchnull skills to take flight inside a hawk and watch me from the skies.

Oh well, the opportunity is there for him to provide one of those "holy crap" moments where he can publicly be recognized for his amazing skills - somehow I don't think it will be forthcoming.

And now, back to our regular programming..... :)

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
For most of us, bb is just a diversion from the hot weather. Anyone who takes one word from him seriously is wasting mental effort. He has always been here for comic relief. In his own words, he joined TN to game us.
In case some of you have forgotten, that's what he wrote over on a site called "Yahooka.com".

I like his being here, because we need a court jester to keep things on an even keel. Things tend to get way to serious and the knives come out. bb makes me smile with his foolishness. After all, that's the court jester's job. :icon_jokercolor:

Joe Ribaudo

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
For most of us, bb is just a diversion from the hot weather. Anyone who takes one word from him seriously is wasting mental effort. He has always been here for comic relief. In his own words, he joined TN to game us.
In case some of you have forgotten, that's what he wrote over on a site called "Yahooka.com".

I like his being here, because we need a court jester to keep things on an even keel. Things tend to get way to serious and the knives come out. bb makes me smile with his foolishness. After all, that's the court jester's job. :icon_jokercolor:

Joe Ribaudo

accidents are far more effective , get that jest ...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread