The Peralta Stones

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
mrs.oroblanco said:
Ellie Baby - Ellie Baba,

Oh - you must have your own site, the Powder Puff forum.

I have read everything you have written in these many pages - did you know that you write much like an old poster "Twisted Fork" used to write?
With the same attitudes, I might add.

I do not know "Twisted Fork" and I have no idea how he used to write. We all have attitudes, as you do too. I am not a perfect man and I make mistakes and I believe everyone has an opinion that may be changed without any prior notice or even acknowledgement.

You may sling apparent insults all you want - pedico is NOT what is written on the stones, (because it was partially erased) no matter how you try to twist and explain it, the word has several meanings, (duh!) and innuendos - and none of them are what you are talking about (do say). Unless you are talking about the one word that migrated from the word paedico - look that one up in your funk and wagnalls (already had a discussion with a Jesuit Priest at Xavier Preparatory College in Phoenix about 10 years ago), because this is a family oriented site, and children read what is written (filter the data before allowing them access). Talk to the hand Dear Beth and complain to the moderators.

Pedico is a much more recent word than the stones would be - and even if they were fairly newer, pedico would NOT be on the stones, in ANY of their meanings. It is a slang word, derived from another slang word and is not, will never be - on the Peralta Stones, and will never mean what
you are trying to say it means.

You have the right to your opinion and I am explaining mine. In my opinion I am speaking the truth concerning what I have witnessed first hand over the last 20 years, and this understanding (the truth) has changed my whole idea about treasure hunting. If you desire to worship the stone maps in a world of fantasy you may be my guest; and that is just my opinion.

How's your "powder" fluffing now? I can't breathe!

B

No hard feelings "B", the parrot is leaving the room.

Good night Y'all!

Ellie Baba

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb

"The horse and the invisible burros all told me that they pasture to the North on the river. That is, when they are off the clock. Then the brandy goes around and around, just like the legend.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, speak of the devil, Twisted Fork - it is too bad you came in at the same time Ellie Babba left! You both have the same writing styles - maybe we can see them at the same time?

Ellie Babba,

You can talk to all the Jesuits you please - in fact - look up what the meaning of that word - as it progressed - you might find it very interesting.
In fact, I can see where a Jesuit priest would NOT want you to know the progressive meaning of that word. (and many other priests-he, he).

It was not partially erased, and I just cannot explain the nuances of spanish on this here board, and, besides the fact that all Jesuits were not Spanish, spanish itself has many dialects and slang. In fact, if you indeed spoke to a Jesuit, then I would say that you are speaking of a "modern"
word, still.

Tell you what - if you cannot find the real meaning to the word "pedico", email me, and I will tell you - then you might think twice about what
someone tells you about it being on the stones. In fact, I can even give you "proof", in the form of a specific slang spanish dictionary, of what
the term "pedico" really means. It is a spanish slang insult. Some spanish use it to mean a drughead - but that's not the real meaning.

Why would that be on the stones instead of a name?

You are right, everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has opinions - for good or bad, right or wrong, but, sorry to say, the investigation of the stones is NOT just a male endeavor. In fact, if you look at many universities, half of your researchers etc., are female. (and there were female Jesuits - oooooooooooo!)

Beth

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
mrs.oroblanco said:
Ellie Baby - Ellie Babba,

I have read everything you have written in these many pages - did you know that you write much like an old poster "Twisted Fork" used to write?

You may sling apparent insults all you want - pedico is NOT what is written on the stones, no matter how you try to twist and explain it, the word has several meanings, and inuendos - and none of them are what you are talking about. Unless you are talking about the one word that migrated
from the word paedico - look that one up in your funk and wagnalls, because this is a family oriented site, and children read what is written.

Pedico is a much more recent word than the stones would be - and even if they were fairly newer, pedico would NOT be on the stones, in ANY of their meanings. It is a slang word, derived from another slang word and is not, will never be - on the Peralta Stones, and will never mean what

How's your "powder" fluffing now?

B

You've got a guy who has more experience with the 'Peralta stones' than any except a very small group of researchers can match (including a few who contribute to this forum, you excluded), and he offers some extremely detailed explanations about the stones for the curious to consider. With the enigma of the stones thus far unresolved for a generation or two, he continues to offer more specific information and he delivers on his promise. The information is complicated, radical to most robots' thinking processes and, I imagine, has been largely ignored because it doesn't tally with the 'facts' that have been established that define all the failed attempts to interpret the stones so far. And now you have decided that his ideas can never, ever be correct because you're offended? Maybe the cause of your irritation lies with your refusal to accept that the creators of these stones and other similar enigmas in other locations around the Southwest and elsewhere are an octave higher in intelligence that those of us trying to figure out what they are saying. Who are these guys? I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if everybodies' precious Jesuits turn out to be errand boys in the mystery.

EB may be totally wrong in his analysis, and he may be dead on target, but I for one would much rather stretch my mind trying to follow what he is saying than rehash more endless, circular, same-old same-old trivia or bear the comic rantings of an internet troll. If you are an honest truthseeker, at some point you will prove to yourself that there is more to all this treasure stuff than meets the eye. That's when the fun starts and you leave the comic books behind and get serious. Or not.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Springfield said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
Ellie Baby - Ellie Babba,

You may sling apparent insults all you want - pedico is NOT what is written on the stones, no matter how you try to twist and explain it, the word has several meanings, and inuendos - and none of them are what you are talking about. Unless you are talking about the one word that migrated
from the word paedico - look that one up in your funk and wagnalls, because this is a family oriented site, and children read what is written.

How's your "powder" fluffing now?

B

You've got a guy who has more experience with the 'Peralta stones' than any except a very small group of researchers can match (including a few who contribute to this forum, you excluded), and he offers some extremely detailed explanations about the stones for the curious to consider. With the enigma of the stones thus far unresolved for a generation or two, he continues to offer more specific information and he delivers on his promise. The information is complicated, radical to most robots' thinking processes and, I imagine, has been largely ignored because it doesn't tally with the 'facts' that have been established that define all the failed attempts to interpret the stones so far. And now you have decided that his ideas can never, ever be correct because you're offended? Maybe the cause of your irritation lies with your refusal to accept that the creators of these stones and other similar enigmas in other locations around the Southwest and elsewhere are an octave higher in intelligence that those of us trying to figure out what they are saying. Who are these guys? I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if everybodies' precious Jesuits turn out to be errand boys in the mystery.

EB may be totally wrong in his analysis, and he may be dead on target, but I for one would much rather stretch my mind trying to follow what he is saying than rehash more endless, circular, same-old same-old trivia or bear the comic rantings of an internet troll. If you are an honest truthseeker, at some point you will prove to yourself that there is more to all this treasure stuff than meets the eye. That's when the fun starts and you leave the comic books behind and get serious. Or not.

well stated ..

i second that ..

i am sorry i have not given more details , finding something out there is just as easy as losing it ..

my brother is in ICU and we going up to see him tomorrow .. he is in bad shape..

so why you reading ..look at the people around you they are not just made up names for a web site there are real people setting behind those keys ..

why your thinking about treasures and gold . i will be thinking about my brother 2 and 5 year old children and how this will effect them ..

why your dreaming of what could be i must face the reality that we are all human and death takes a far greater treasure then you can ever hold in your hands or pocket ..

why you look for the signs of some long forgot treasure . i see the life fading away before me .. of someone i once played treasure hunts with as a kid ..

maybe the greatest treasure we can leave behind is how we care about the people around us and those that pick up the pack when we no longer can ...

real hard day sorry

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

"You've got a guy who has more experience with the 'Peralta stones' than any except a very small group of researchers can match (including a few who contribute to this forum, you excluded), and he offers some extremely detailed explanations about the stones for the curious to consider."

There are many people who offer their opinions on the Stone Maps, who know little of the history that surrounds them......or the Superstition Mountains.

Beth has shown that she has done considerable research into both of those topics, and was interested enough to submit a FOIA request for evidence. I have been researching the stones for around 40 years and have never made that particular, focused, effort.

We will always have people like bb, who will expound on the unknown details of the stones, without even knowing that the priest/horse maps are on the same stone. Research is the answer for that shortcoming. :read2: :read2:

Ellie has been working with the stones for many years. He has the added advantage of friends and family who have also researched the subject and passed along their own take on what it all means.

After so many years, each of us feels some proprietorship in the artifacts. Every opinion or theory that comes along that doesn't conform to our own, raises our hackles. My own conclusions have engendered just as heated as well as the same type of derisive comments as Ellie's.

All of us have been guilty of denigrating the other guy/girls conclusions, and that especially applies to me. I am trying to be more open or at least accepting of those opinions, no matter how off the wall they may seem to me. Wouldn't hurt for all of us to make that kind of effort.

On the other hand, it may just be the nature of the beast. :wink:

Take care,

Joe

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Ellie---

Quote from: EE THr on Yesterday at 08:09:13 AM
Ellie---

What does this guy mean?

You said---
Please explain to me how you deduced the image depicted on the Florence Topo from using the clues found on the stone maps? I will assist you in any way possible if you are seriously inquiring my opinion.Thanks for your interest.

Ellie Baba

---------------------

I didn't deduce the image using any clues at all. I just looked at your map with the blue outline of the horse head, and saw also the little garden gnome with the hat, and wondered what it meant.

As for possible relation to the stone map set, his hat is similar to the "witches" hat on the stones, in that it is narrow at the top, and has a brim sticking out in front and back.

So, that's the reason I asked you what it meant.

I mean, after all, it is there on the topo map, and it is attached to the horse, and it is facing the same way as the priest on the stone map, the same as the horse is facing the same way as the horse on the stone map.

So what's up with it?

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
BB stated;

why you look for the signs of some long forgot treasure . i see the life fading away before me .. of someone i once played treasure hunts with as a kid ..

maybe the greatest treasure we can leave behind is how we care about the people around us and those that pick up the pack when we no longer can ...

real hard day sorry

BB, you hit the nail on the head! How many treasure hunters have we seen grow old and die without ever finding a dog-gone thing?

If all of us would put our heads together we could solve the secrets and the mysteries related to the stone maps! We would all be winners and could pat each other on the backs, yeeehawwww!

But, that will never happen; we all have strong beliefs and opinions and we will not change for any reason even if it is the truth! I am sharing what I have learned freely, no gimmicks or strings attached. I am baring my soul here folks and if one person can accept what I am saying and put it to the test you will see that I have told the truth.

Now Beth has her opinion and I hope that she will see the light; first of all I never inferred the use of the Spanish language to define “pedico”. I specifically listed Latin; Greek and Dutch (See earlier posts). The stone map architects did not intend for the word pedico to be used in any other context. Three points had to be understood 100% by those who were to decipher the clues relating to the word “pedico”.

#1,"Look at the hooves and what do you see? The Flat Iron on the face of the Supers and the old anchor which represented the architects, those who created the stone maps (the anchor is located near the depository area).

#2, Look at the horse's rear and pay attention to detail. Realize that the elephant’s head was meant to be recognized even though the horse's rear was used to conceal the elephant’s head!

#3," Belonging to a beloved child, is another definition of the word pedico. The architects are telling us who this treasure belongs to. I cannot go into any detail yet to explain this concept.

The solution to the stone maps must be taken one step at a time. Those of you who are interested will continue to weigh the facts and make a fair judgment of what I am presenting.

The stone maps were designed to work only in one location (and no other, period!); within the boundaries of the 1900-02 Florence Topographical Map. 33 degrees latitude and 33 degrees longitude, zero (0) degrees latitude starts from Washington, D.C. and moves westward; 111 degrees is actually 33 degrees, take my word for it for now and I will attach a map a little later demonstrating this fact. The magic number is 33, 33, 33 and 33. This anomaly will persist throughout the whole procedure.

You must follow the rules of the game or you will fail. I learned the hard way and wasted most of my life and lost my wife and children because I believed the treasure was just around the corner or over the next hill. Treasure hunting makes for a great hobby and I make my money in precious metals exploration; now that is gold that I can physically see and hold.

BB, You hit the nail on the head. Was it worth the hunt, the search to fail and loose my family? I screwed up my friends like so many before me. Mel Fisher lost his son and daughter (in-law?) in an accident where they had drowned inside the boat where they were sleeping near the Atocha recovery site. Mel stated that if he knew when he started that he would loose beloved family he would have followed another profession.

Later,

Ellie Baba

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
EE THr said:
Ellie---

Quote from: EE THr on Yesterday at 08:09:13 AM
Ellie---

I didn't deduce the image using any clues at all. I just looked at your map with the blue outline of the horse head, and saw also the little garden gnome with the hat, and wondered what it meant.

As for possible relation to the stone map set, his hat is similar to the "witches" hat on the stones, in that it is narrow at the top, and has a brim sticking out in front and back.

So, that's the reason I asked you what it meant.

I mean, after all, it is there on the topo map, and it is attached to the horse, and it is facing the same way as the priest on the stone map, the same as the horse is facing the same way as the horse on the stone map.

So what's up with it?

What does this guy mean?

Good observation, but I have not found anything as of yet relating to your gnome. The Priest Map as far as I know to date was used by Bob Brewer and Myself to locate the treasures in Adamsville that were apparently taken by some treasure hunters back in the 1960's. Our recovery team dug a hole over 30 feet deep and much larger than most people's basement. We spent thousands of dollars and the job took us over three months of work just to convince the land owners that something special was there. In the end we located an empty metal lock box that had been left there opened. Trash from the sixties littered the bottom of our hole. We were crushed, a day late and a dollar short. We did however complete an excellent reclamation of the site and the land owners loved working with us. We had hoped to find the larger cache once we had decoded the map that we had located on the way down to the bottom of an adjacent deep hole near by. (next to the hole with the empty metal box). Scheduling, money, time, coordination, contracts and all were in process and some of us were getting old, ill, sick, family problems, etc. So we were spinning our wheels getting no where. Times have changed and the recession has played its part, the environment has changed.

Two months ago an acquaintance of mine who owns a major GPR type exploration company, famous for his work told me that they had developed a new type of detector based on quantum physics and we should give it a try. We did. No treasure located in the area according to the new machine and I was devastated my friend. I believed with all my heart the treasure was still there, it was not. I still cannot accept the new detector's results.

The Priest Map has not been used from that time as it is currently useless. The Horse of the Holy Faith did show us where to look and that fact still rings true.

Have a great weekend my friend.

Ellie Baba

---------------------

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was in salted by scott wood by his discuss for treasure hunting and treasure hunters not having the smoking gun to just have him . he ask for something of hard evidence ,, is this what i wanted to here right now .. now i almost ended my life today ,, because of what he said to me ,... then i stoped and thought about one fact .. who scott is .. how many people come and go and fall apart trying to find any evidence at all to tell us these legends are true ..
tomorrow i have to go see my brother for the last time . and i have no reason to be here right now .. but .. the fact remains i under stand scott's reply . reality holds tight to my wisdom and even as bad as things get ,, i am going to get the evidence it takes .. i did something no one else could ..i found it and i will prove ..

scott says ..

"the stone maps, which I have explained to you before are fake. Since the maps are fake, it doesn't matter what kind of "code" you've come up with, they can't lead you to Tayopa or the Lost Dutchman or even from one side of the mountains to the other because they are not real!"

i say step up scott and prove they are real . because i can prove they are ..if i am right are you going to apolgize to me for this statement ...?

do we care if scott says

".There is no fame and fortune, much less movie rights, at the end of this journey, because there is nothing there. For the life of me I cannot understand why you and all the other poor, deluded Dutchman hunters I've dealt with over the years keep insisting that there are mines in the Superstitions and that they were the focus of so much Spanish activity and Jesuit conspiracies. Thousands of geologists, archaeologists, cowboys, hikers, and treasure hunters have gone over every inch of those mountains and found absolutely nothing to support any of this. Why do you keep persisting to look for something that is clearly not there? "

well scott you have a office to run and ui hate to see you take time to help someone that is a tax payer and dose not agree with you but ...

when i have this family gathering behind me .. i am going to come down there and find that evidence you so much have to have and place it on the table in front of you sir .. i am sorry us treasure hunter never give up .. thank god we dont .. because i need only climb in the mine and swing a hammer once , and i will make you sir look like a far bigger fool then you have called me and the other good tax payers here at this site and dozens of others that help support the state job you hold at this point in time .. i may not be from AZ . but i am from America and i am a true American and i will never give up because someone like you had a bad child hood or a bad day at work ..

i under stand your job must be so hard and for that i am sorry but , there are people that have not come home not returned .. not willing to give up no matter what because there love ones and friends vanished out there the same damn way the LDM did .. are you telling them its over there wasting there time too ..

you can talk to me that way in some email , hows it feel to say those things in to the public ..

i will say this and i will only say it once ,, your a fool . you have been at the same job way to long .. your reaction to me was prejudiced and self severing you may have a hard job and who knows but you .. so when i place that evidence on the table you had better smile a god damn mile ...i will wait for the test to come back because i already know what i found , what so many have given there lives for ..

or your bad day will just be starting ..and will take over your hole life ..

so i will go and take care of my family and why i do .. go look, at the 1891-2010 lost Dutchman post ..its just starting...

i am willing to go to the grave proving " what i found is the Lost Dutchman Mine !"

i am not looking for the mine any more .. i found it . now all i need is the get there and swing the hammer .. i hope it rings off the rock like the Bells of Tayopa

you say its not there i say your dead wrong ..and i will prove it ...

the dark dont scare me ...i have been blind before and i have seen the light ...

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
mrs.oroblanco said:
Hey, speak of the devil, Twisted Fork - it is too bad you came in at the same time Ellie Babba left! You both have the same writing styles - maybe we can see them at the same time?

Ellie Babba,

You can talk to all the Jesuits you please - in fact - look up what the meaning of that word - as it progressed - you might find it very interesting.
In fact, I can see where a Jesuit priest would NOT want you to know the progressive meaning of that word. (and many other priests-he, he).

It was not partially erased, and I just cannot explain the nuances of spanish on this here board, and, besides the fact that all Jesuits were not Spanish, spanish itself has many dialects and slang. In fact, if you indeed spoke to a Jesuit, then I would say that you are speaking of a "modern"
word, still.

Tell you what - if you cannot find the real meaning to the word "pedico", email me, and I will tell you - then you might think twice about what
someone tells you about it being on the stones. In fact, I can even give you "proof", in the form of a specific slang spanish dictionary, of what
the term "pedico" really means. It is a spanish slang insult. Some spanish use it to mean a drughead - but that's not the real meaning.

Why would that be on the stones instead of a name?

You are right, everyone makes mistakes, and everyone has opinions - for good or bad, right or wrong, but, sorry to say, the investigation of the stones is NOT just a male endeavor. In fact, if you look at many universities, half of your researchers etc., are female. (and there were female Jesuits - oooooooooooo!)

Beth

In the charade, it might focus as "Jug Head" for a stubborn animal that will go no further; like a place on the river where nature prevents any further travel on horseback; maybe it's a meadow like the animal says since he is not wearing any gear as pictured on the tablet. See the bend in the river mimicked by his tail? Does he not have a puzzled look on his face, and as much as the one that is on yours now?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
always lost said:
i was in salted by scott wood by his discuss for treasure hunting and treasure hunters not having the smoking gun to just have him . he ask for something of hard evidence ,, is this what i wanted to here right now .. now i almost ended my life today ,, because of what he said to me ,... then i stoped and thought about one fact .. who scott is .. how many people come and go and fall apart trying to find any evidence at all to tell us these legends are true ..
tomorrow i have to go see my brother for the last time . and i have no reason to be here right now .. but .. the fact remains i under stand scott's reply . reality holds tight to my wisdom and even as bad as things get ,, i am going to get the evidence it takes .. i did something no one else could ..i found it and i will prove ..

scott says ..

"the stone maps, which I have explained to you before are fake. Since the maps are fake, it doesn't matter what kind of "code" you've come up with, they can't lead you to Tayopa or the Lost Dutchman or even from one side of the mountains to the other because they are not real!"

i say step up scott and prove they are real . because i can prove they are ..if i am right are you going to apolgize to me for this statement ...?

do we care if scott says

".There is no fame and fortune, much less movie rights, at the end of this journey, because there is nothing there. For the life of me I cannot understand why you and all the other poor, deluded Dutchman hunters I've dealt with over the years keep insisting that there are mines in the Superstitions and that they were the focus of so much Spanish activity and Jesuit conspiracies. Thousands of geologists, archaeologists, cowboys, hikers, and treasure hunters have gone over every inch of those mountains and found absolutely nothing to support any of this. Why do you keep persisting to look for something that is clearly not there? "

well scott you have a office to run and ui hate to see you take time to help someone that is a tax payer and dose not agree with you but ...

when i have this family gathering behind me .. i am going to come down there and find that evidence you so much have to have and place it on the table in front of you sir .. i am sorry us treasure hunter never give up .. thank god we dont .. because i need only climb in the mine and swing a hammer once , and i will make you sir look like a far bigger fool then you have called me and the other good tax payers here at this site and dozens of others that help support the state job you hold at this point in time .. i may not be from AZ . but i am from America and i am a true American and i will never give up because someone like you had a bad child hood or a bad day at work ..

i under stand your job must be so hard and for that i am sorry but , there are people that have not come home not returned .. not willing to give up no matter what because there love ones and friends vanished out there the same damn way the LDM did .. are you telling them its over there wasting there time too ..

you can talk to me that way in some email , hows it feel to say those things in to the public ..

i will say this and i will only say it once ,, your a fool . you have been at the same job way to long .. your reaction to me was prejudiced and self severing you may have a hard job and who knows but you .. so when i place that evidence on the table you had better smile a god damn mile ...i will wait for the test to come back because i already know what i found , what so many have given there lives for ..

so i will go and take care of my family and why i do .. go look, at the 1891-2010 lost Dutchman post ..its just starting...

i am willing to go to the grave proving " what i found is the Lost Dutchman Mine !"

i am not looking for the mine any more .. i found it . now all i need is the get there and swing the hammer .. i hope it rings off the rock like the Bells of Tayopa

the dark dont scare me ...i have been blind before and i have seen the light ...

bb,

I think you should lighten up on Scott. He's a good man and does his best to give folks like you a fair hearing. Scott's been around for a good many years, and he knows the mountains and the characters who stumble around in there very well. He also knows and is a friend of many of the most respected members of the Dutch Hunting community. Those people respect him as well, and the job that he does.

At least he answers your email's. He could just leave you hanging in the tree. ;D (Old joke)

I did not mention an "adit".

Joe

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
always lost said:

scott says ..

do we care if scott says

bb,

I think you should lighten up on Scott. He's a good man and does his best to give folks like you a fair hearing. Scott's been around for a good many years, and he knows the mountains and the characters who stumble around in there very well. He also knows and is a friend of many of the most respected members of the Dutch Hunting community. Those people respect him as well, and the job that he does.

At least he answers your email's. He could just leave you hanging in the tree. ;D (Old joke)

I did not mention an "adit".

Joe
just a bad weekend ..

i hear ya , scotts a good man , its his job that sucks ..

i knew he need something more then what i could give him right now . if you got aces you dont play them till its time , to many aces have been busted by playing them to early ..if i lay the cards on the table , the treasure trove will vanish like the beer on a biker weekend ...

i know what your saying CJ thanks for the slap side the head ,, i needed that ,, its going to get worse before it gets better ..

we will have to see if he changes his mind when a rock of dutchman ore is setting in front of him ..i wanted so bad to go in the mine i just know better then to make misteaks like that ..
i got ropes and i am comeing to get the samples he needs for the permits you keep that coffie on .. we got a few months to make some sound plains ..

i would not want scotts job .. to many crazy bowman out there ...lol

i never judge what i would do by the actions of others ..

i work the clues and evidence and i watch what they do but many end up in the box canyons wondering wich way next .. you say hes alright .. then i will take your word for it ..your not all bad , just when your up wind ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CJ i hate to see you guys fighting with the stones .. scott says there fakes .. what do you think .. i know out right they are not ..i know how many people have tryed to brake them down they can not be read that way .. i will not explain yet but .. i am 100 % sure of my translation of these stone .. , i used them to locate something on the stones and it is there .. i can show you it it real . not just guessing .

those stones are coded in a complex Jesuit coded and they can not be translated with out it .. fact

the jesuit were no dummies ..

how do you think i found the tunnel in the first place .. i tracked the 1959 mans bdy index back to the wooden rail walking stick .. it was 150 ft downhill from the tunnel area on the only place a person could get down from the tunnel area ., he put it there to mark his spot .. the wood was very very old like a wagon wheel or oxen card , but it had not been out in the weaths as old as it was .. do you know what i am saying ,, he got that walking stick from the treasure trove .. he had to of ..then when he felt he might not find the tunnel again he used it to mark his place , but try to walk out with out it killed him . how ironic is that ..i can prove he could not have come from any other place then where that stick was found , ...i found a broken masson jar a few ft from the stick .. he was out water and you know the same thing i do ... broken leg out of water .. heat of the day . falling in the tunnel and climbing back out again ..

no way am wrong ,, i got this CJ !

i checked the white porclin inner cap was in that mason jar , that means it was from the early 50's to the med 60 's before that was the flip bail and after was the modern screw caps

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
bb,

"CJ i hate to see you guys fighting with the stones .. scott says there fakes .. what do you think .. i know out right they are not ..i know how many people have tryed to brake them down they can not be read that way .. i will not explain yet but .. i am 100 % sure of my translation of these stone .. , i used them to locate something on the stones and it is there .. i can show you it it real . not just guessing ."

I don't mind telling you what I think, but the evidence is slim. I am fairly certain that the Horse/Priest stone was created to confuse the issue on the trail maps. I have never given them any serious thought whatsoever.

The trail maps are another matter. They do point to specific landmarks in the Superstitions, to the exclusion of any other place. I know there are people who claim they are maps to here or there or anywhere except the Supe's but, IMHO, they are wrong. While I don't believe the Stone Maps lead to any treasure today, that does not mean they don't show where treasure once was. They also show existing, old, mines or prospects.

I also believe they show Harry LaFrance's cave of gold bars. That gold was removed sometime in the mid-sixties. The people who created the Stone Maps knew where all these things were. They also knew there was nothing left, or worthwhile, at any of the sites they showed on the maps. The maps were created to scam people out of their money which, IMHO, also applies to the Latin Heart and the Stone Crosses.

I still like to talk about the Stone Maps, and see the evidence that is constantly unfolding, but I am out of the hunt. It was a great adventure for over forty years, but that part of my life is over. I hope you find what you are seeking. My personal opinion is, that you have already.......right here.

One thing I wanted to ask you. What methodology did you use to break the Jesuit code? Can you decode this: Klizzie, shi-da, wol-la-chee, lha-cha-eh, be-la-sana, dibeh-yazzie, moasi, tse-nihl, nesh-chee, tse-nihl, ah-jad.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
I wouldn't get to excited as yet. Sounds like you have discovered another salted decoy mine set up by the crafty burro owners the Peraltas who were anything but Jesuits. They salted more than 40 miles of trail. The real mine(s) are blocked by boulders and the Apache added a few more to the funnel. There is a concealed entry on the slope below of which the natives didn't bother with. There is a second mine a little over a mile away, it is all encompassed in the tablets.

Gosh why is this so hard? "Three days ride towards the rising sun" That's where the colour is just to start.

Do you know your way around a billiards table? The Peralta crew would kick your butt. "Bank Shot, Corner Pocket" Do you think these guys were some sort of dummies? Scott needs to wise up. There is 32 miles of mapped winding trail leading from the East. There are 8 major markers approaching the mine en-route. When you find the triangle, you are within a stones throw.

Ellie Baba

Mar 7, 2005
Laveen, AZ
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Hi All,

Below you will find a map; Accompanying Commissioner Bartlett's Letter to the Secretary of the Interior, dated "Santa Rita del Cobre, August 8th 1851." See page 148, Senate Ex. Doc. 119. _ 32nd Congress, 1st Session.

Just west of Arispe you will find the 32nd degree Longitude west of Washington. Today this is usually known as the 110th Longitude. The stone map architects knew of this historical fact because they had initially caused such a fact to exist.

We are dealing with the 33rd degree longitude which today is known as the 111th degree longitude.

The anomaly of the 33, 33, 33 and 33 still exists as common knowledge. Were you all aware of this fact?

This is very important and relative to solving the stone maps.

Time for bed,

Ellie Baba

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
bb,

"CJ i hate to see you guys fighting with the stones .. scott says there fakes .. what do you think .. i know out right they are not ..i know how many people have tryed to brake them down they can not be read that way .. i will not explain yet but .. i am 100 % sure of my translation of these stone .. , i used them to locate something on the stones and it is there .. i can show you it it real . not just guessing ."

I don't mind telling you what I think, but the evidence is slim. I am fairly certain that the Horse/Priest stone was created to confuse the issue on the trail maps. I have never given them any serious thought whatsoever.

The trail maps are another matter. They do point to specific landmarks in the Superstitions, to the exclusion of any other place. I know there are people who claim they are maps to here or there or anywhere except the Supe's but, IMHO, they are wrong. While I don't believe the Stone Maps lead to any treasure today, that does not mean they don't show where treasure once was. They also show existing, old, mines or prospects.

I also believe they show Harry LaFrance's cave of gold bars. That gold was removed sometime in the mid-sixties. The people who created the Stone Maps knew where all these things were. They also knew there was nothing left, or worthwhile, at any of the sites they showed on the maps. The maps were created to scam people out of their money which, IMHO, also applies to the Latin Heart and the Stone Crosses.

I still like to talk about the Stone Maps, and see the evidence that is constantly unfolding, but I am out of the hunt. It was a great adventure for over forty years, but that part of my life is over. I hope you find what you are seeking. My personal opinion is, that you have already.......right here.

One thing I wanted to ask you. What methodology did you use to break the Jesuit code? Can you decode this: Klizzie, shi-da, wol-la-chee, lha-cha-eh, be-la-sana, dibeh-yazzie, moasi, tse-nihl, nesh-chee, tse-nihl, ah-jad.

Thanks in advance,

Joe
i like the sound of it .the sounds yet ... . shi is in my tonge i dont know if it means the same . its spirit . the world sings and few dance to the earth and more ... the wind takes them and they forget the ways .. of the hawk and chee ,,, its like trying to know a the path of a old feather like your self before it passes in o t he next life ,, you test me yet ya test your self ...

ah a heaven /red heaven , che small spirit , chee larger spirit mosai old ones , anazisa.. you make fun of me old feathers .

in time i would know this heart shi ma chi na da ta na mo ha

7 letter 1 vo ,3 multi vo first t p f/t t p/p p f , v v, V, t f,,f f, t f, p t

it look to be some kind of older indain pray .. old one like a anazia with out more to com pair it with and define the patterns , that would be my first step , he use the boldest forward so he or she is a chiff most like of the tribe it comes from ..his use of the language is full scale he he is not a worker or brave . could be be a leader of command but he uses multi vo in pattern , most likely a shaman or high chiff .. he ends it slow and drawen out so he controls the pass of the vo . and stands his ground .. he echos his last as to put his mark on the wind . this is a high chiff .. IMHO

my best guess at this point would be a a indain pray of some kind , very old prair from a older tribe chiff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread