OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Number one leads to number two, and two leads to three.
Number four should be common knowledge, because the LRL promoters brag continuously.
The real LRL promoters won't, under any circumstances, fully answer number three; because then they would have to take that test which they described! Because if it were their idea, they can't disagree with it!
When asked #3, they immediately turn to insults or purely nonsensical posts about anything besides the subject at hand. So obvious!
But, here is their big chance [again], nonetheless....
The skeptics are the ones Demanding a Test..We just want you to design a real Double Blind test that will prove that our tools will find treasure..Is that to simple for you to understand?...Art

Every time we design a test, you say it's no good, without any reasons.

So you design it!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Art;

Without any hands on, how could they possibly know what would be the best way to proceed? I'm sure their response will only
show the need for this.

The same goes for all of you fenix brothers.

You design a test that you think is fair.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~EE~
The same goes for all of you fenix brothers.
You design a test that you think is fair.
Hey LT..Why should you have to design a test..They are the ones that need a test. We already know how these devices work. Maybe Carl will send SWR 30 of his torn apart LRL’s and then 30 skeptic can test them to establish a base line for testing them. I think it should be done in the Everglades so they can contend with the Gators and Pythons to be realistic ..What do you think?..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Hi Art;

See how bad it got? I designed one and they weren't happy with it . SHO-NUFF What now??? How about some good excuses,

denials, a little transference, feigned ignorance, cool insults, and some self righteousness??

The 10,001 Post Prediction

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
Good grief, Art. Step away from the Budweiser and call it a night
Thanks for the reminder..I forgot that I was out of Bud Light. Will go get some tomorrow. The sun is still up here but will go behind the snow clouds in about 10 minutes..Thanks again..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~LT~
See how bad it got? I designed one and they weren't happy with it . SHO-NUFF What now??? How about some good excuses,
denials, a little transference, feigned ignorance, cool insults, and some self righteousness??
The 10,001 Post Prediction
They have been reduce to posts of their own that they can cut and paste(EE). If that does not work they have been reduced to insults(EE and SWR)..I am starting to feel sorry for them. Randi expects them to put up a fight but does not give them any ammo..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
You know Art, I cut and paste myself. I cut out of the house and paste myself to the hunt. All my targets close are underwater now.

Hard to do much except experiment.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
con-artie;

aarthrj3811 said:
..We just want you to design a real Double Blind test that will prove that our tools will find treasure..Is that to simple for you to understand?...Art

aarthrj3811 said:
..Why should you have to design a test..They are the ones that need a test....Art

Just like I said, you cry about our tests, yet you can't design one yourself that you like.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

Either you design a fair test, or quit your whimpering about it.

You just don't want any kind of a fair test, because you know you can't make your fake device work!

"Don't make the claim, if you can't take the blame!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Just like I said, you cry about our tests, yet you can't design one yourself that you like.
Did I say that?..I was talking to LT.. ..Why should you have to design a test..They are the ones that need a test
Sorry, you can't have it both ways.
Show me a test that will prove anything before you can make that judgment.

Either you design a fair test, or quit your whimpering about it.
And you can quit begging us to take a fake double blind test

You just don't want any kind of a fair test, because you know you can't make your fake device work!
I test my devices often using Scientific Methods. Friends, family and a select few skeptics have watched them do their thing..

"Don't make the claim, if you can't take the blame!
I still do not understand what claim you think I am going to take the blame for..Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE~
6. Why are there no treasures documented to be found with LRLs? Especially in the U.K., where they are paid for their finds by the government? We see found treasures in the news, but none were found with LRLs! If LRLs are so much better than standard metal detectors, there should be even more than with detectors, but there is none. Why is that?
Please explain this theory of yours ?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE~
6. Why are there no treasures documented to be found with LRLs? Especially in the U.K., where they are paid for their finds by the government? We see found treasures in the news, but none were found with LRLs! If LRLs are so much better than standard metal detectors, there should be even more than with detectors, but there is none. Why is that?
Please explain this theory of yours ?

It's already been explained to you many times.

1. If LRLs can locate at long distances, it would be much easier to recover treasure on private properties, because you wouldn't have to get permission to hunt, but only after determining the presence of values would you need to contact the property owners, and offer them 50%, which many would take, as they can't locate it on their own. Private properties don't have the restristions that public land does, so you only have to pay taxes on your half, and who would care about that, with all that treasure?

2. In the U.K., even the public land is rewarding, because the government doesn't take away your finds, but instead pays you for them.

3. In view of both of these points, and with LRLs supposedly having a huge advantage in #1, why aren't we seeing all those recoveries in the news, like we do with standard metal detectors?

It's pretty simple, and it's been presented to you before, so what's your problem in understanding it?

(Duh!)

I predict a totally nonsensical answer, or an outright insult for not "believing."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It's already been explained to you many times.

1. If LRLs can locate at long distances, it would be much easier to recover treasure on private properties, because you wouldn't have to get permission to hunt, but only after determining the presence of values would you need to contact the property owners, and offer them 50%, which many would take, as they can't locate it on their own. Private properties don't have the restristions that public land does, so you only have to pay taxes on your half, and who would care about that, with all that treasure?
It is clear that you have no experience with private land owners..Try it sometime

2. In the U.K., even the public land is rewarding, because the government doesn't take away your finds, but instead pays you for them.
I don’t know if they get a fair deal from U.K as I live in the USA

3. In view of both of these points, and with LRLs supposedly having a huge advantage in #1, why aren't we seeing all those recoveries in the news, like we do with standard metal detectors?
I am not a Mind reader.

It's pretty simple, and it's been presented to you before, so what's your problem in understanding it?
And we have tried to answer it before

(Duh!)

I predict a totally nonsensical answer, or an outright insult for not "believing."v

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yup!
All I see here are more of the same..Art

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Yup!
All I see here are more of the same..Art

Then answer the questions, con-artie.

(Hint: You can't, without proving yourself false. Sorry.)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

I have..
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:

I have..
"The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind”

EE THr said:
I predict a totally nonsensical answer, or an outright insult for not "believing."

I believe that's a double Bingo for you, con-artie!

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
I believe that's a double Bingo for you, con-artie!

Thank You for admitting I won twice..art

You are so proud to win my precidtion of---

EE THr said:

Which shows that you conform perfectly to my list in the bottom link---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread