THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that that you had a bad experience.
I do notice that men are very cautious about him, where as women are just the opposite, all ah, oh can I say hi.

A close buddy got a Husky pup, I was shocked that he got one. He said this so cool, it's the best chick magnet that I have ever seen.
Just wait and watch- well that dog was right.

Here's a chick magnet for you .Got her at 6 weeks old & 1.5 pounds. When we went shopping she lived in my top pocket with just her head sticking out .:):) 2009_1218Mttohuntdeer4th0028.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then she grew up and got goofy :) 2009_1218Mttohuntdeer4th0435.JPG

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Speaking of dogs it had been a couple of months since I bumped into Tina a lady that walks her dog along the water.

She has a female samoyid dog that I'm buddies with she lets the leash go and Nilah hops up on me and gives out somewhere between a bark and a howl.

I guess that's the remnants of the wolf genes coming through.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,

Cute dog what breed is it?

Mini toy poodle ....She's the 3rd one we raised from a pup (we lose one we replace it). They live 14-15 years,very smart, people friendly, they don't shed.Her name originally was Shelby but she never would respond ,so we named her Bella,and it fits, she truly is a Southern Bell :) Not as smart as the ones before here,but their all a little different.She replaced Porsche also black and was EXTREMELY smart. Porsche replaced Becky a true love and a registered show dog.:)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill...Clams & linguini is on the stove :) We think alike:)

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mini toy poodle ....She's the 3rd one we raised from a pup (we lose one we replace it). They live 14-15 years,very smart, people friendly, they don't shed.Her name originally was Shelby but she never would respond ,so we named her Bella,and it fits, she truly is a Southern Bell :) Not as smart as the ones before here,but their all a little different.She replaced Porsche also black and was EXTREMELY smart. Porsche replaced Becky a true love and a registered show dog.:)
We really considered the Standard Poodle but there was a waiting list too long.

When I was just a young lady we went to the in-laws home and they had a med.toy poodle. They just had it all groomed that day.
My father sat on the couch (he really loved dogs) the dog jumped up sat right next to him. Folks were laughing and said it looked like he had a new friend. He looked at the dog and said: Well hello Woody Woodpecker, that dog went totally nuts.
Hated my father from that moment on.:laughing7:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We really considered the Standard Poodle but there was a waiting list too long.

When I was just a young lady we went to the in-laws home and they had a med.toy poodle. They just had it all groomed that day.
My father sat on the couch (he really loved dogs) the dog jumped up sat right next to him. Folks were laughing and said it looked like he had a new friend. He looked at the dog and said: Well hello Woody Woodpecker, that dog went totally nuts.
Hated my father from that moment on.:laughing7:

LOL...When its time for the next one it might be a Standard ,at least that's what the "Boss" says....Dunno ??? God willing & the creeks don't rise :)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello, RTR when I look at the top of topics page there is a car like yours. Did you spend $20 and lightening struck and now you drive that bolt?
14 mil for that barge? I would rather have couple 3 humble residences, a different Blue car for the days of week, 2 boats for the weekend and a turbo prop jahavalin air craft to really sight see and still have 30-40 thousand Benny F’s for gas and waitresses

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, RTR when I look at the top of topics page there is a car like yours. Did you spend $20 and lightening struck and now you drive that bolt?
14 mil for that barge? I would rather have couple 3 humble residences, a different Blue car for the days of week, 2 boats for the weekend and a turbo prop jahavalin air craft to really sight see and still have 30-40 thousand Benny F’s for gas and waitresses

??? What ?...R-U ..OK ?

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok is a relative term... when I click active topic, there is an add for something IDK. There was a big stainless steel boat, price tag. 14 million dollar bills, 140 thousand, $100 dollar bills. Its my way of understanding big numbers.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roger,

We used to buy the wild mussels back in the 1980's for about 29 cents a lb so similar to what you paid. Problem was a lot of them were full of muck so had to soak with cornmeal a day or 2 to clean them first.

But pretty cheap protein for the price. Today it's about $5.00 for 2 lbs so still relatively cheap with some crusty toasted bread to soak up the juice and some side veggies.

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Roger,

Great choice I remember when me and the misses went to Vegas I had a huge plate of that at the hole in the wall restaurant.

Lots of nostalgic photos on the walls.

Bill...Clams & linguini is on the stove :) We think alike:)

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill... that guy that says that was annoying.

I think some people agreed... show did not last long.

Also that other one ... was um... not sure how to describe it but at least they were entertaining to the point of annoying anyway. heh

You know... "roundness in da hole" dudes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread