THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Better not. They just get upset when you do that....try dialing 411....."Information....please."

Nope, around here 411 information is what you call when you forget the number for human services which is 211.

But 911 is almost the same except it is faster.

And armed men will arrive at your location, but all these numbers end in two ones.

:thumbsup:

Morning Rook... and the rest of the T-net Crew.

Morning Rook, ARC

Morning AARC and pepperj

Good morning to all.

Hey cap...how much treasure do you get on your weekend hunts ?? I'm assuming you hall arse early on the weekends to the yard sales and estate sales, and maybe the flea markets....just wondering what your getting?

Gmorn, I think that hinge is from an old sewing machine cabinet. I’ll looksee when sun comes up.
You could call an angel 311. If I knew how to post music I would play all mixed up.

Yup another "cow flopper in the gum boot" tune it was. (Quote by nephew that inherited 5000 albums of CW-and is a Getty Lee fan)
Yes Dave I listened to it-never will I be the same-A changed man I am-I really to honest truth it won't be my ear worm.

I have to ask "What's with the circle" see enough of that on the screen when downloading.
I’m not sure what ‘circle’ you’re referring to Jim? :icon_scratch:
Another "cow flopper in the gum boot" tune… real nicccce buddy. :laughing7:

Haa ha....he just came out....its on !! No one there except us 2 !! Lots of dug up sand !!
Best of luck on your search this weekend Bart. :thumbsup:

Good morning, Pirates!

Finally, I think I am caught up!

Oops! One more. Good luck, Bart! I hope you get to detect!

Ok. There. Whew! Lots of videos and articles to read. Then I got side tracked. Matelotage, Mmm Kay. Learn something new every day. I'm not sure I wanted to, though.

Yesterday, I started the dishwasher, got ready for work, checked the dishwasher for leakage, then left. Went to work and then the scuba intro and then Thai for dinner. Got home and was informed the dishwasher leaked and MR WD has been cleaning up all evening. And I got the, "You can't leave with the dishwasher running." And my reply was, " Tomorrow, I am buying a new dishwasher." So that is the agenda for today. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?
Appliances are like husbands and wives WD… you can’t live with them and you can’t live without them.
In the 30 years my wife and I have been together, we’ve probably owned 6 dishwashers, best modern invention since the microwave oven. :notworthy:
Although, the Miele brand that Jim suggested are a tad out of our budget, I also believe that you get what you pay for.

Absolutely skunked on the detecting part. I might go to that house that gave me my first Indian Head tomorrow though.

In the mean time, tonight, tomorrow and Sunday night I'll be doing my best to win me some pirate treasure!
Ethan, if Tnet allows me to, I’ll attach a Word Doc here with some ideas for sites to hunt. :thumbsup:

Any one ever seen a hinge like this before ? First time I've seen one....3 way hinge.
Here you go Bart… https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-PAIRS-ANTIQUE-VINTAGE-BRASS-3-WAY-ORNATE-CABINET-HINGES-CURVED-CENTRE-PIECE/184676337540?hash=item2aff914784:g:ApAAAOSwCypgABok

Attachments

• Miele Dishwasher 2021 Pricing.jpeg.png
    Miele Dishwasher 2021 Pricing.jpeg.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Top Places to Start Metal Detecting.doc
    39 KB · Views: 11
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 53
Thats it....you da man dave !!

Time to surf Google earth...most of the time I'm scanning the keys and bahamas for possible treasure hunting spots, or looking at my known spots, or just looking at other islands around the world....I've been in Madagascar lately !!

I’m not sure what ‘circle’ you’re referring to Jim? :icon_scratch:
Another "cow flopper in the gum boot" tune… real nicccce buddy. :laughing7:

Appliances are like husbands and wives WD… you can’t live with them and you can’t live without them.
In the 30 years my wife and I have been together, we’ve probably owned 6 dishwashers, best modern invention since the microwave oven. :notworthy:
Although, the Miele brand that Jim suggested are a tad out of our budget, I also believe that you get what you pay for.

Here you go Bart… https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-PAIRS-ANTIQUE-VINTAGE-BRASS-3-WAY-ORNATE-CABINET-HINGES-CURVED-CENTRE-PIECE/184676337540?hash=item2aff914784:g:ApAAAOSwCypgABok

I was referring to the set design in the video, the thing that was going around and around I know it was hard to see past the belly.

6 Dishwashers in 30 years-and you say a Miele is out of your budget-now really sit down with a pen and paper and figure that one out-no wonder folks have budgeting problems.

It's like roofing shingles-10/20/30/50 lifetime warranty of products are a 1/2 life of everyone posted up.
Why would they make a product that would last you a lifetime-just isn't going to happen.
Pro-rated like a battery warranty the product is. Spend it once on a metal roof-or replace every 10-15 yrs.
I guess I made it through the life of looking at it as buy a cheap-replace every few years-buy once and go with the been there done that.

Morning pirates.

Dishwasher - going to attempt to fix it. We know the hard water buildup on the seal is the issue. $100.00 or so fix. We have lived with hard water since 1984. Water softener does help/ prolong life, but it always comes down to the buildup. And another lesson we have learned the hard way: it’s a lot easier throwing away machines you paid a few hundred dollars for than one you spent over a thousand dollars for. That’s the price we pay for living in Ohio.

Scuba - bad experiences the other night has helped us make the decision to check out the other place. There are 3 of us now and hubbies are all ok with us gals traveling and diving. The guy at this place we’re heading to this morning, gave me bad vibes. But we only have two places to choose from, so “ suck it up buttercup.” It better just stay at the vibe level or else.

You all have a great day and I hope you find treasures.

I’m out.

Morning pirates.

Dishwasher - going to attempt to fix it. We know the hard water buildup on the seal is the issue. $100.00 or so fix. We have lived with hard water since 1984. Water softener does help/ prolong life, but it always comes down to the buildup. And another lesson we have learned the hard way: it’s a lot easier throwing away machines you paid a few hundred dollars for than one you spent over a thousand dollars for. That’s the price we pay for living in Ohio.

Scuba - bad experiences the other night has helped us make the decision to check out the other place. There are 3 of us now and hubbies are all ok with us gals traveling and diving. The guy at this place we’re heading to this morning, gave me bad vibes. But we only have two places to choose from, so “ suck it up buttercup.” It better just stay at the vibe level or else.

You all have a great day and I hope you find treasures.

I’m out.

You need a good vibe when it comes to sticking the head under water for long periods of time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back