THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good luck bill. Morning pepper

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning BC1969

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess that one is blocked for us Americans bill ??

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bill, Rook, Arc, Bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning rook, pepper, ARC, Bill, and Mike.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some pretty big players in the treasure world are snooping around the shipwreck forum....I can't tell exactly whats happening, but I get the feeling that there is some jockeying around for some bigger projects to start getting off the ground. Im starting to put 2 and 2 together......the cryptic private messages im receiving point to something happening in the underwater world thats gonna change the out look for some of us underwater guys. Heres what im gonna say....you just never know who your talking with on these threads, and you should always try to put your best foot forward when you are posting. Sometimes major players are watching and waiting to recruit people for some pretty incredible projects !! For once in my life im feeling good about the future of underwater treasure hunting.....the archeologist have had many years with government funding and have nothing for the public to see ?? I get the feeling people are tiring of all the promises of preserving cultural heritage and nothing to show for the tax dollars spent. There may be a crack in the armor of state run archeology and salvage ops. The private enterprise might get a second chance at an opportunity to salvage wrecks again...we will see !! I realize now that one of the most important characters in this crazy world is actually here on treasurenet !! Ill be writing him a long PM.....maybe by the graces of God I could be included in something big in the future.....I get the feeling something big is brewing, and changes to the underwater treasure world are on the horizon !!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trying to head towards some sort of normal. Will be doing a pub outing this a.m. the first one in over a year.

Naturally will do the mask thing when up and about and will be on the terrace instead of inside, etc....

Might I suggest a full face mask, Bill?

3dafbfb7ed47a0cbde5c7e166ea957a4.jpg

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Some pretty big players in the treasure world are snooping around the shipwreck forum....I can't tell exactly whats happening, but I get the feeling that there is some jockeying around for some bigger projects to start getting off the ground. Im starting to put 2 and 2 together......the cryptic private messages im receiving point to something happening in the underwater world thats gonna change the out look for some of us underwater guys. Heres what im gonna say....you just never know who your talking with on these threads, and you should always try to put your best foot forward when you are posting. Sometimes major players are watching and waiting to recruit people for some pretty incredible projects !! For once in my life im feeling good about the future of underwater treasure hunting.....the archeologist have had many years with government funding and have nothing for the public to see ?? I get the feeling people are tiring of all the promises of preserving cultural heritage and nothing to show for the tax dollars spent. There may be a crack in the armor of state run archeology and salvage ops. The private enterprise might get a second chance at an opportunity to salvage wrecks again...we will see !! I realize now that one of the most important characters in this crazy world is actually here on treasurenet !! Ill be writing him a long PM.....maybe by the graces of God I could be included in something big in the future.....I get the feeling something big is brewing, and changes to the underwater treasure world are on the horizon !!

Bart, anyone with a clean reputation and good name ( like yourself) is going to be the first person these guys pick. The secret of course is to let them know you’re available. Magoo is another very high integrity guy that finds the bacon, so recommend him if you get an in!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you kevin....I'd have to recommend you first buddy !! :occasion14::occasion14:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kevin i got some big horse conchs to clean today and then ill be sitting around waiting for this storm to pass. If I get some time ill compose an email buddy. Lots to talk about my friend !!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What do you mean, “if I get some time” Who do you think you are….me?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread