THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
On my pub outing one of the regulars said he wanted to buy one of those fancy instapots with multiple settings. Reason being he wanted to make his own mazzarella cheese to use on his home made pizza.

I told him that the real mccoy in Italy was actually made from the milk of water buffalo....well both him and another guy called b.s. on my statement.

It should be fun to watch them eat crow come next Monday....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Heck I'll even pick up some of the real mccoy at the supermarket and they can taste it and enjoy it along with the crow.

Ain't revenge sweet....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

https://www.italymagazine.com/featured-story/buffalo-mozzarella-queen-italian-mozzarella

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well we have a squall warning going through now. Got to love it when they say can overturn cars-just put the dock box on the dock today-:laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning Tnet

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning ARC and bill

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning ARC, Rook Bill

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Morning Bart
How's the storm this morning?
Was reading the surge/rainfall forecast but it wasn't all that clear.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm oldest bell ? ... 1885 ?

Not that old. heh

??....you got to read the article....the bell was taken by buccaneers from a church in Columbia. The bell was given to the church by Columbus on his fourth voyage. The buccaneers wrecked the la Rochelle on Andros the bell was part of a spoils division and was used on the la Rochelle as the ships bell. When they wrecked the bell was saved and brought ashore in andros. In 1885 the bell was bought by an American ships captain and brought to New Jersey!! There now you don't have to read the article.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1502 ARC.....thats an old bell !!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Bart
How's the storm this morning?
Was reading the surge/rainfall forecast but it wasn't all that clear.

Not too bad.....its blowing, its raining, but its not to bad. Looks like its an Atocha storm......looks like she will pass to the west of marquesas Island!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not too bad.....its blowing, its raining, but its not to bad. Looks like its an Atocha storm......looks like she will pass to the west of marquesas Island!!

That's good to hear that it's not causing you any headaches.
It's like last night we got a Squall warning and it rained a 1/2" and leaves didn't move on the trees.
That's afar cry from the potential winds can turn cars over-to a dead still air space.

I say click-bait reporting almost, as it's gotten that even the Gov't agencies doing it in the weather reporting.
Seems that have been caught with their pants down-so they report the "potential".
Which cause more stress through out the lands than an actual true report of what is going to happen.
Then again it's probably better to be on the side of caution.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For us down here these events are economic windfalls for certain segments of the economy.....get everyone in a frenzy moving around, buying stuff, and burning fuel !! So in order to maximize the profits for all we have to pump up the coverage and tell our weatherman to lean into the wind a little more !! The hurricane of dollars increases as the hype builds. Thank you lord for sparing us !! Better some hype and dollars spent than total destruction !!....hang on....hang on.....its getting stronger there saying !!......anyway its a snow day for us and im sitting with the cats in my P.J.s

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions