THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill, no mod ever said members couldn't post pictures in this thread, not sure where that came from. All I said was if thread issue returned where it was causing mods problems with moderating thread it would be locked and you could start a new thread. :icon_thumleft:

Yang Hao

Feb 23, 2015
Haerbin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many famous people to you recognize in this photo?

FAlocoJUcAIztaQ.jpg

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Due to popular demand... Another Random Chat Thread is born... THE "RCT".

Pull up a comfy chair on the online "Home away from home".

Everyone and anyone is welcomed to join in and become part.

Please abide by the TreasureNet rules.

*** PLEASE REFRAIN FROM replying with quote to another users post IF IT HAS a picture added to their post.
(doing this will buildup lag on thread over time as we have found out with previous threads)***
(P>S - Picture part can be deleted from the quote in text box when "reply with quote" is used)

Most of all... Enjoy.
I need help to find my wedding band . Value is $750 . Accidentally pulled off and is currently sitting at the bottom of a river. 14' max depth, extremely slow to no current. i have a map with marking with the exact route i swam . also two scuba divers came out and combed the shallow part of my swimming route with no success. The tricky part is that there is approximately 2' of vegetation and sticks at the deepest part of the river where we suspect the ring is .. Like i said , i am offering a $2000 reward plus travel and expenses . we are not a wealthy family and at this point that is every penny of my savings... if anyone has any contacts, ideas or suggestions that could help me i would appreciate it so much .. I have been in contact with multiple ring finders from their website as well.
thanks to everyone who may read this and take the time to respond.
Jason

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was speaking with a bat sht crazy person, but they offered this advice:

In a sentence, instead of saying "Problem", replace that with "Opportunity"...

Well, its Friday, and I have a drinking "opportunity"! :tongue3:

6hov0sy.jpg

Last edited:

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was speaking with a bat sht crazy person, but they offered this advice:

In a sentence, instead of saying "Problem", replace that with "Opportunity"...

Well, its Friday, and I have a drinking "opportunity"! :tongue3:

6hov0sy.jpg
I may have the same opportunity !!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I need help to find my wedding band . Value is $750 . Accidentally pulled off and is currently sitting at the bottom of a river. 14' max depth, extremely slow to no current. i have a map with marking with the exact route i swam . also two scuba divers came out and combed the shallow part of my swimming route with no success. The tricky part is that there is approximately 2' of vegetation and sticks at the deepest part of the river where we suspect the ring is .. Like i said , i am offering a $2000 reward plus travel and expenses . we are not a wealthy family and at this point that is every penny of my savings... if anyone has any contacts, ideas or suggestions that could help me i would appreciate it so much .. I have been in contact with multiple ring finders from their website as well.
thanks to everyone who may read this and take the time to respond.
Jason
Jason, Sorry about you loosing your ring. Don't know the area you are located in, however, this group might be able to help you out.

JasonS1

Greenie
Oct 1, 2021
Jason, Sorry about you loosing your ring. Don't know the area you are located in, however, this group might be able to help you out.

I’m in Southern California . Yes the ringfinders group is incredible . I have been in contact with a few of them as well . Thank you very much

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bill, no mod ever said members couldn't post pictures in this thread, not sure where that came from. All I said was if thread issue returned where it was causing mods problems with moderating thread it would be locked and you could start a new thread. :icon_thumleft:
Bill
You know you’re always welcome to post pics and more on Gifs pics and more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread