THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning rook and Bill. I’m sitting in the store parking lot waiting to get my nerves to get out of the warm car. Brrr!

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning WD, rook, RR, RC, GB, bill, AARC, beeps,..... and the rest of the rum rangers.

Good night Simon,......

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Valentines.png

Don't forget to kiss your penguin,.......

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well I'll be darn. Finally after a week with a ice pack on it, my back popped and got back in alignment. Man that feels better. Ready to rock and roll again.:laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well I'll be darn. Finally after a week with a ice pack on it, my back popped and got back in alignment. Man that feels better. Ready to rock and roll again.:laughing7:

Song of the Geezer.... :laughing7:

Now where do you plan on swinging to celebrate? Or are you chained to the house for valentines day?

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
penguin-soldier-pixel-chimp.jpg

Penguin special forces,..... at night,..... carrying an FN FAL.

"Just when you thought it was safe to go outside"

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Song of the Geezer.... :laughing7:

Now where do you plan on swinging to celebrate? Or are you chained to the house for valentines day?

Didn't have to pay to get in. Wal-Stuff today. Its a circus today.:laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, I had another unusual dream.

I was an artilleryman in WWII. After D-Day, and the Invasion of Normandy, my Platoons main objective was to cross the Rhine, after defeating Nazi's along the way. Battle after battle, we hammered the German resistance back...
...then you get separated from your platoon, and are captured by the Germans.
You are frogwalked to their field camp with a MP40 jammed against your vertebrae, shackled to a chair and interrogated by Ilse, She Wulf of the SS.
"Ve have our ways of making you talk, Pvt Rusty".

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
rook,

Time tends to do a number on us physical wise. I've been doing push ups from the knees up for about 15 months now and must have messed up a tendon or muscle or something in my left shoulder cause it gives me this little tingling sensation every so often.

I checked online and repetitive movements can have that effect. So I'll take a break for awhile from the push ups and see if it sorts itself out.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
...then you get separated from your platoon, and are captured by the Germans.
You are frogwalked to their field camp with a MP40 jammed against your vertebrae, shackled to a chair and interrogated by Ilse, She Wulf of the SS.
"Ve have our ways of making you talk, Pvt Rusty".

That is the time to spit in her face, and curse the SS, un-human barbarians.

Yeah, I'd be shot, but it'd be worth it. :)

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a bahamian now....we made it. Caught 9 wahoos !! 20200214_160240.jpg

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rook,

Time tends to do a number on us physical wise. I've been doing push ups from the knees up for about 15 months now and must have messed up a tendon or muscle or something in my left shoulder cause it gives me this little tingling sensation every so often.

I checked online and repetitive movements can have that effect. So I'll take a break for awhile from the push ups and see if it sorts itself out.

Yep bill.
I WENT TO the fitness place today for the first time in two weeks. No more arm weights no more knee lift machines. Nothing but the bikes and treadmill stuff. That's where tha chicks hang anyway.:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread