THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yep bill.
I WENT TO the fitness place today for the first time in two weeks. No more arm weights no more knee lift machines. Nothing but the bikes and treadmill stuff. That's where tha chicks hang anyway.:laughing7:

An older gentleman walked into the gym, and saw a very beautiful, young blonde. He asked the gym manager what machine would impress her most. "Try the ATM" he said. :laughing7:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Way ta go bart. Nice ones. :icon_thumright:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
RR
You might like my RR crossing. We get 6 coal trains a day coming through going to Birmingham. The BN uses 3 engine's pulling and 3 engine's pushing per train. My brother got disability from the BN and in-laws worked on the BN. It's not what's it cracked up to be.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
...then you get separated from your platoon, and are captured by the Germans.
You are frogwalked to their field camp with a MP40 jammed against your vertebrae, shackled to a chair and interrogated by Ilse, She Wulf of the SS.
"Ve have our ways of making you talk, Pvt Rusty".
===========

I like that accent ECS :laughing7:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
RR
You might like my RR crossing. We get 6 coal trains a day coming through going to Birmingham. The BN uses 3 engine's pulling and 3 engine's pushing per train. My brother got disability from the BN and in-laws worked on the BN. It's not what's it cracked up to be.

Everybody I've talked to has said the same thing. Common denominator? Family. The number one thing that will get in the way of a job is a family. I CAN NOT have a family, I just can't do it. This job is what I want. I don't want to be doomed to poverty like my neighbors, and what we're on the brink of. I don't want an office, I wanna keep moving, I don't want to sit still. I want to feel useful. Conductor will be my job, and I will excel at it. Keep women out of the picture, and I'll be fine.

And so help me, if the engineer is some hottie chick, I'll jump off the train and roll. :laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Years ago I bought a work out station. Really liked it until some muscle started building up and then began to tear on a bone spur I had. 99% of the time there was no pain, but if you lifted your arm a certain height.............................wow did that hurt. Once your arm was above that point, or lowered, the pain stopped. Would only do it at that certain spot, ( height ). Oh well, I just bulked up the other areas. Wife would NOT allow me to join a Gym club and specifically for the reasons you stated Rook :BangHead:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Everybody I've talked to has said the same thing. Common denominator? Family. The number one thing that will get in the way of a job is a family. I CAN NOT have a family, I just can't do it. This job is what I want. I don't want to be doomed to poverty like my neighbors, and what we're on the brink of. I don't want an office, I wanna keep moving, I don't want to sit still. I want to feel useful. Conductor will be my job, and I will excel at it. Keep women out of the picture, and I'll be fine.

And so help me, if the engineer is some hottie chick, I'll jump off the train and roll. :laughing7:

Whatever melts your butter.:laughing7:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sure RR, you will volunteer to put in overtime with no pay. :laughing9:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Years ago I bought a work out station. Really liked it until some muscle started building up and then began to tear on a bone spur I had. 99% of the time there was no pain, but if you lifted your arm a certain height.............................wow did that hurt. Once your arm was above that point, or lowered, the pain stopped. Would only do it at that certain spot, ( height ). Oh well, I just bulked up the other areas. Wife would NOT allow me to join a Gym club and specifically for the reasons you stated Rook :BangHead:

I smell what your steppin in brother.:laughing7:

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Later pirates, I gotta boogie,.....................

Don't blame it on the sunshine

Don't blame it on the moonlight

Don't blame it on the good times

Blame it on the boogie,...........................

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well I see the sun has set, chickens fed. See y'all later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread