THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning bill and RR

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ARC,

Glad you've turned the corner.....lots of people who think they've got the flu and only have a bad cold.

I've only had a real flu once and like you I felt like I got hit by a freight train.....3 days everything ached, it was painful just to get out of bed and go to the washroom, would just eat a bit here and there and go back to bed.

Probably took me 3 months or more to get my energy level back up after it passed.

***ARC checks himself over... and checks the Rum cabinet and sees there is still some rum left in it. ***

Yeah ... looks like I will pull through another day.

Let me tell you... this flu was like a super flu on steroids... sheesh.

I have been sick... but this was serious crap... I thought I was gonna have to go in for treatment... but then it started its turn.

Still feel only 69.7 %. :P

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, ARC, RR, bill, Tom, and therest of the crew,..........

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,..... here we go,.............

Kirkland, Washington,........

Corona Report

One dead, old folks home,.... 50 sick,.......

110 health workers in quarenteen.

Stems from the first case,... nurse took care of him,.....went on to other
jobs, one being the old folks home,........

More sick at other locations.

Washington declares emergency,..........

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Had some pickup truck sit outside our house last night, idling. As soon as my mom turned on a light, tires spun, and he kicked gravel to get out of there. What the heck? ???

somebody probably trying to size up whether to not rob y'all or not. I would keep a watch out over the next few days

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well,..... here we go,.............

Kirkland, Washington,........

Corona Report

One dead, old folks home,.... 50 sick,.......

110 health workers in quarenteen.

Stems from the first case,... nurse took care of him,.....went on to other
jobs, one being the old folks home,........

More sick at other locations.

Washington declares emergency,..........

Almost 5000 people have died in USA from flu virus this season, one from coronavirus so dont give into hysteria.

Last edited:

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TH,

Yep the media does tend to blow things out of proportion. So far approx 3,000 deaths worldwide mostly in China. One commentator stated that worldwide approximately 500,000 die annually from the flu.

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening all (here). Glad you're on the mend AARC. Only ever had proper 'flu once and I know how much it takes out of you. Like you've been worked over by the mob wielding baseball bats. Rest up and take it easy.

Corona Virus has now hit Surrey here in the UK (I live in that county, about 25 miles from the location of the 'patient zero' confirmed case) but no-one's panicking or anything like that. All is normal. No-one wearing face-masks or panic-buying anything. Same in London when was there on Thursday. I maybe saw a dozen foreign tourists with masks on, having travelled on crowded trains and on the tube, walked through crowded stations, gone to a packed theatre and a busy restaurant.

If I get a sore throat or something, I'm a bit concerned about going to see the doc just in case he shines a flashlight down my throat and asks "Can you say aaaah?"

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening to all the crew.

Glad you've turned the corner ARC, it sure beats walking into the wall.
Now eat some protein helps you heal up.
Bringing aboard the rum supply now, had to wave the cutlass around a bit...but they got the point. :laughing7:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The face masks you see people wearing walking the streets used in hospitals are worthless against flu, they do no form fit to your face and virus would go throw the paper, they are giving people a false sense of security.

s-l400 (1).jpg

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
TH,

Yep if you're going to bother using them, which I won't, at least go for the medical grade ones which have no gaps.
Otherwise people are just wasting their time and money.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It's Natures Way of telling you somethings wrong , or one should never eat bat on a stick at a Chines restaurant, or both.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Corona Virus has now hit Surrey here in the UK (I live in that county, about 25 miles from the location of the 'patient zero' confirmed case) but no-one's panicking or anything like that. All is normal...

The BLACK PLAGUE by THE ANiMALS

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You notice how they're politicizing the virus too? Gimme a break!

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Worked all day on a fence for the dog... Think I'll call it Stalag Luft 3 1/2. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread