THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Whadi! :cat:

I don't think you can take the blame for wishing. FWIW, I enjoyed my mini stay-cation. The only thing I really miss is my grandkids and my dad. I can visit my dad through a door. That is so hard! I bawl every time I leave. I can visit my two older grandkids, because they understand to stay away, but it sucks. I can not see my three little ones at all. They don't get it. That sucks a lot! Alas, stay-cation is over. I think this whole mess has been a wake up call in many respects for the whole world.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, Whadi! :cat:

I don't think you can take the blame for wishing. FWIW, I enjoyed my mini stay-cation. The only thing I really miss is my grandkids and my dad....<snip>.....I think this whole mess has been a wake up call in many respects for the whole world.

Doris said it best....Que Será, Será.

If this hasn't been enough to "wake up"....then the "fat lady" might have already sung. People rebelling...open everything back up! I *WANT* to ignore what I see and just go back to being blissfully ignorant!

Remember the ole "...don't do that, you'll get hurt!..." Well, a whole lot of people are getting ready to say....OW!!

Thanks, WD!

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WIF,

Certainly not something you caused....the virus thingy came from China not from your fertile mind.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
WIF, if you don't mind, would you mind sharing the background story of Blingy and Fishy? I have noticed they like to pose for pics. :glasses12:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
172935_114107525330657_4192340_o.jpg

Faith made them soldiers.

War made them brothers.

Courage made them heroes.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WIF, if you don't mind, would you mind sharing the background story of Blingy and Fishy? I have noticed they like to pose for pics. :glasses12:

Well, there's really not a whole lot to tell. Blingie came home with me a few years ago, after one of my walks. He wound up near where I do my display setup for my posts. One time I moved a bunch of my jewelry finds aside, there he was under the pile, wearing a couple pieces. I dubbed him Blingie and he became a regular when there was bling or actually anything that was shiny. He seems to be attracted to shiny, shiny.

That went on for quite a spell and somewhere along the way, he brought a friend along, Fishy.

Fishy's tastes seem to be better oriented to finding what's "important". Whether it shines or not.

They've both been on here for so long...I believe they're considered honorary members of T-net. (nothing official......yet.)

That help any? :icon_scratch:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Good afternoon mateys,
WD, Bill, RR, WIF and anyone else aboard . . . We have not been capsized through all this turbulence the past couple of months. We must be alright at the ship thing, especially with all the talking we do, and the rotating schedules.
I guess we do pretty good.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
Is it "Dumb Joke Time"?

A little boy went to play with his little pet turtle and saw something on the turtle's feet, some bumps of some kind.
So he went and showed his dad who also didn't have an answer.
They decided to take the turtle back to the store, and showed the store owner, who also was stumped about it, but suggested a new little turtle in exchange.
All agreed, and when the store owner gave the boy the turtle, he smiled real big and then sliding the turtle across the counter over and over again, was saying "Varoom, vrrooom vrrooom"

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We had some burgers for supper and whipped up a side dish of roasted bell peppers, with loads of garlic, bread cubes, black olives and some feta cheese.

Tasty stuff we eat pretty good considering we're sort of prisoners in our own home these days....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• DSC03057.JPG
    DSC03057.JPG
    385.1 KB · Views: 66

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We had some burgers for supper and whipped up a side dish of roasted bell peppers, with loads of garlic, bread cubes, black olives and some feta cheese.

Tasty stuff we eat pretty good considering we're sort of prisoners in our own home these days....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Looks better than any prison food I've ever had! :-X

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We had a frozen thin crust supreme pizza that I doctored up with mushrooms, green olives and extra mozzarella cheese. LOL

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Evening guys and gals

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We had a frozen thin crust supreme pizza that I doctored up with mushrooms, green olives and extra mozzarella cheese. LOL

I’d take that WD. I had cheese and crackers. And a salad. And some chips. And a banana. I still hungry.:hello:

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's what killed my ggggreat uncle Elias Trautman... Died 1871 of a chest wound that never healed.

Condolences.

But most of us have found "Civil War bullets". Ever imagine what it would be like being hit with one of those!?!?

Heckfire!!! I dropped one on my toe once, Gadzooks!!! That hurt!!

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC