THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
The thing i love most about himself is his innocence… when we are kitted up ready to set off detecting (ear phones on) i i always manage to put me shovel next to his coil so he gets a massive hit in his ears .. like ive done it by accident… well yesterday… i got him to queue up with the kids to have his picture taken with these 2 statues in the park 😂😂 .. bless his little socks 😂 xx

Attachments

• IMG_2531.jpeg
    IMG_2531.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2571.jpeg
    IMG_2571.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 22

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The thing i love most about himself is his innocence… when we are kitted up ready to set off detecting (ear phones on) i i always manage to put me shovel next to his coil so he gets a massive hit in his ears .. like ive done it by accident… well yesterday… i got him to queue up with the kids to have his picture taken with these 2 statues in the park 😂😂 .. bless his little socks 😂 xx
I'm sure Himself only had 3 grey hairs just a couple of years ago.
My goodness you certainly have given the old boy a good run.

OBTW Happy belated 2nd anniversary on the forum
You do brighten it up a whole lot.

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
I'm sure Himself only had 3 grey hairs just a couple of years ago.
My goodness you certainly have given the old boy a good run.

OBTW Happy belated 2nd anniversary on the forum
You do brighten it up a whole lot.
I feel ur steering hand has a contributing effect to his badger 🦡 like appearance… and for that i thank you 😆 xx ahh 2 years aboard the vessel of dreams… as the young uns say .. its been quite the journey 😆 xx thank u for putting up with me xx 🤗

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning all. 31 degrees this morning. I already moved a big potted olive tree outside. It probably isn't happy.

But I'm happy. I took yesterday off and took a little road trip with the wife. Went to the Wichita National Wildlife Refuge in Oklahoma, drove to the top of Mount Scott, and then did some hiking. It was an absolutely perfect day. Sunny bright blue skies with a few fluffy white clouds, upper 50's, temperature, and a view that went on for miles in every direction. We saw free ranging bison and longhorn cattle, and looked down from above on buzzards soaring over the valleys below. Well worth the drive, IMO.

View attachment 2144827 View attachment 2144828 View attachment 2144829 View attachment 2144830 View attachment 2144831 View attachment 2144832
Been there a few times, very cool place!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning!! Back in the room after a busy weekend 😅 celtic coin symposium was super interesting.. we need to find more saxon beauties.. we only have the one himself found.. 🫤.. and of course yesterday was a basset day.. the weather was beautiful nd we walked up Beacon Hill .. obviously itched and scratched all the way at the thought of what could be buried beneath our trotters 😅.. but the bassets needed photographing so kept me busy!! xx obligatory video so u can marvel at their beauty 😆 xx

@ArfieBoy

I had to play it again and edit the music!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Managed to scratch around the old gravel lot and came up with a couple more silvers.
The theatre mask ring is unmarked but tests as sterling.

Attachments

• IMG_6877.JPG
    IMG_6877.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread