The Rest... Pendleton Crazy Horse Blanket and Other Assorted Goodies!

sgtrmd

Tenderfoot
Nov 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be honest I'm not sure, I mostly know about mens stuff. If it's cheap you could gamble, but I've never had any luck selling women's Pendleton. Also, welcome to t-net!

Thanks for the advice.....They wanted way too much for it $30..at least for my liking.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

sgtrmd

Tenderfoot
Nov 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For $5 it would have been worth it (maybe). I didn't see any high dollar skirt suits in the completed listings. Most of them were less than $30 with many at $10 or less.
Pendleton Suit in Women's Clothing | eBay

That's what I was seeing also. But I also see the same thing with a lot of the Blue Tag Pendleton's. They seem to have a wide value range with stuff going as little as 99 cents. I am inexperienced with clothes, but I used to resell sports memorabilia and I would rarely take a chance on items like this in auctions. With my luck I alway had the one selling at 99 cents.

sgtrmd

Tenderfoot
Nov 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For $5 it would have been worth it (maybe). I didn't see any high dollar skirt suits in the completed listings. Most of them were less than $30 with many at $10 or less.
Pendleton Suit in Women's Clothing | eBay

That's what I was seeing also. But I also see the same thing with a lot of the Blue Tag Pendleton's. They seem to have a wide value range with stuff going as little as 99 cents. I am inexperienced with clothes, but I used to resell sports memorabilia and I would rarely take a chance on items like this in auctions. With my luck I always had the one selling at 99 cents.

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Sorry for a late look, Diggs, but DAMN - that chair! Have you found out anything else? Those should be in a museum of modern art.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for a late look, Diggs, but DAMN - that chair! Have you found out anything else? Those should be in a museum of modern art.
I haven't found out anything else. Everybody that sees them loves them. I'm working on a deal for them... maybe.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I haven't found out anything else. Everybody that sees them loves them. I'm working on a deal for them... maybe.

Don't let them sell until you know what they are worth.

I would think that they could be worth $2,500+ for the set.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Dig,

A local antique mall that specializes in Mid-Century and Modern had a sofa...the ugliest that I've ever seen in my life...a burnt orange from the late '60s, and it sold for $7,000. It was by a 'known' designer, supposedly. I wouldn't have hauled it home for free had I seen it at an auction.

Want me to send you their contact info? These guys are really sharp on stuff like you have...not that they know it all, but they tend to be good.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dig,

A local antique mall that specializes in Mid-Century and Modern had a sofa...the ugliest that I've ever seen in my life...a burnt orange from the late '60s, and it sold for $7,000. It was by a 'known' designer, supposedly. I wouldn't have hauled it home for free had I seen it at an auction.

Want me to send you their contact info? These guys are really sharp on stuff like you have...not that they know it all, but they tend to be good.
Sure why not. I was gonna try and dump them for $500. But i'll hold onto them for a while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread