Teknetics G2

Attachments

• AZTLAN.jpg
    AZTLAN.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 874

FEMF

Sep 10, 2009
kanabite said:
well while we are listening i would like to ask a question of you guys , especially you Oro. does anyone know anything about the background of this map ? its from the online directory of the little museum associated with the lost Dutchman stuff i think . i really might seem like i am going off on a tangent here , but not really .

Hello Everyone
No one seems to know much about the Sleeping Squaw Lady Map. Can anyone help hear with any leads as to where it might have come from. Thanks.
FEMF

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon my friends. Sheesh Aztlan is from Atlantis. The final jumping off place from Europe was off of the coast of France, the 'Place of the reeds'. From there they migrated to North America.

Possibly the lost Tribe ???

Israel > Mediterranean > Atlantis > Reedy place off of the coast of France > Eastern North America > Western North America > present Mexico.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Shall WE??

OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa said:
Good afternoon my friends. Sheesh Aztlan is from Atlantis. The final jumping off place from Europe was off of the coast of France, the 'Place of the reeds'. From there they migrated to North America.

Possibly the lost Tribe ???

Israel > Mediterranean > Atlantis > Reedy place off of the coast of France > Eastern North America > Western North America > present Mexico.

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Shall WE??

Hi real , mi amigo.

i don't know
about what happened before the western north American part of your timeline .
it starts to get really weird depending on just how far back in time your are willing
to go . the stuff that survived the conquest , is open to interpretation , and has been victim of poetic licence ,
by those who probably did not want that information disclosed for whatever reason .

and CJ, are you mad at me ? i asked that question along time ago , and no one answered , i would like to know the source of that hand drawn map too.
now that guy is going to wonder just what is up with all these folks emailing him , asking question , sheeesh ......
{just kidding , thanks }

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Evening Kanabite my friend: You posted --> it starts to get really weird depending on just how far back in time your are willing
So true, there is room for both of our theories in here.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CJ , thank you again ,i have not located volume 22 yet , but i did find some of your home work on the Net. like i said before the only reference of that map i have run across seems to give credit for its creation to an Indian , kind of vague I know :dontknow:

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb...rdlicka - Halseth Correspondence Combined.pdf

and evening to you too Real / aka Don Jose
its is not that I am against the Atlantis theory , it is that i just do not know . even your time line may go back farther than Israel or whenever , one might say they originated .
I would be of the opinion that their, shall we say more pagan fingerprints left behind , may have originated , long before what we typically associate with Israelites , as a nation or people . I'll have to check back on this topic in a day or so . when I am not locked in a hotel room in need of some sleep . i seem to be babbling again . LOL

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Kanabite,

"CJ , thank you again ,I have not located volume 22 yet , but I did find some of your home work on the Net. Like I said before the only reference of that map I have run across seems to give credit for its creation to an Indian , kind of vague I know"

You will need to jog my fading memory a bit here. :dontknow: Did you mean "Mapa de Cuauhtinchan No. 2"?

Joe

OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh , see what happens when i type and I should have went to bed . :laughing9:

no the volume 22 was from the link you posted , i believe it is where the story about the sleeping lady squaw map , is discussed . i'm not up to speed with all you guys who hunt the lost Dutchman . please forgive me . anyway i think it said the story was in volume 22 of the superstition mountain journal . now i need to go back and read the link again , to see what year . i could not locate that story on the Net .. this topic has sat idle for a while , but back on page one i posted these pictures . first the mirror image of that map and then this picture i took . as far as that Aztec stuff i think i have images of most anything that is available , without breaking into an archive anyway .

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gentlemen,

The drawing is from the John Burbridge Collection that was copied by Greg Davis. There were three letters from a lady named Ramona S. Flores. The sketch was in one of the letters.

It is possible to purchase Volume 22 of the "Superstition Mountain Journal" from the Superstition Mountain Museum for around $5 or so. Greg wrote the article and included a topographic insert of the location he believes the drawing fits.

My information comes from my own copy of Volume 22.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ya see now that's is what i would call progress < thanks Joe .
now i have a little investigating to do on this thing . does anyone know if the original letters are in the museum ?
i guess i'm going to have to send mr Davis a letter and inquire .
i have never really had all that much faith in the pencil on white paper maps that appear in treasure hunting books. but that could change , i guess . i am really more interested in the autenticity of this one map , and if the original was drawn by a native squaw , or just what . hey i don't know if that little hill i took a picture of and that map are related , but they might be . that little hill was in the middle of something else i was working on , and something clicked in my brain to try and compare the two . and i guess i might be guilty of manipulating the data by using a mirrior image , o well , thanks again CJ!! .///bob

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Bob,

Copies of the letters, from what I gathered, were kept in Greg's files. My guess is that he would be happy to send them to you.

Let me know how that turns out.

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will do that and

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
VISIONS OF AZTLAN....some pictures ..........and the "WIZARD'S STONE CHAIR".....Darrell

Attachments

• View of AZTLAN 012.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 012.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 638
  • View of AZTLAN 013.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 013.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 636
  • View of AZTLAN 020.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 020.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 671
  • View of AZTLAN 019.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 019.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 669
  • View of AZTLAN 016.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 016.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 652
  • View of AZTLAN 015.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 015.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 630
  • View of AZTLAN 014.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 014.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 640
  • View of AZTLAN 002.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 002.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 647
  • View of AZTLAN 008.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 008.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 660
  • View of AZTLAN 009.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 009.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 635
  • View of AZTLAN 001.jpg
    View of AZTLAN 001.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 853

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
MORE..........."The Spirits of Darkness Guards this Place and Keep It as Their Own"...The Ley Hunter, # 90, Spring, 1981.........Darrell

Attachments

• ON THE MOUNTAIN 001.jpg
    ON THE MOUNTAIN 001.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 619
  • ON THE MOUNTAIN 002.jpg
    ON THE MOUNTAIN 002.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 599
  • ON THE MOUNTAIN 003.jpg
    ON THE MOUNTAIN 003.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 624
  • ON THE MOUNTAIN 004.jpg
    ON THE MOUNTAIN 004.jpg