THE RETURN OF THE GIANTSERPENT

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well AZRK, Your not alone and for quite some time even some of the Earliest Archaeological Record and Archaeologists were also convinced. The Salt/Gila River Valleys, San Pedro alike, the Documented Records that Most Present Day Archaeologists Refuse to Recognize or literally Ignore, are for the most part hard to get a hold of, yet they all exist. Do Not be Deterred....There are Trails through these old Towns (that no longer exist, except for the records) that lead out of Arizona and into California to the MTN. as well as into other neighboring territories and States....So what do you have? Any Pic's?.......Darrell Arizona AZTECS.jpg

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Aztec Symbol for Wind and a Face with a Head Dress.

The wind symbol is looking south.. The head dress with face is looking east.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Back up a Page and LOOK at the 11 Foot Tall GIANT STONE HEAD. On the Right of the Stone Head is Another Adjoined of an Indian Type Stone Face with a HEADRESS Facing EAST. The Middle Bottom of the GIANT STONE HEAD is another Adjoined Stone Face LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU, that's SOUTH. I'll dig around and find another one for you.....Are they similiar? Any Pic's? Did you take a GPS of it?...... The majority of these Ancient Towns or City Sites in Arizona were Ancient, Recorded in Documents by Father Kino 1694 his Party of Exploration in this immediate area reveals that these Towns or Cities were ANCIENT then, Sergent Escalante and his Men with Kino left Detailed Records. Archaeologists later on found out that these Towns or Cities or Villages were MASSIVE with even 3 or 4 Story Tall Buildings, Giant Temple Complexes, Canal Systems, Towers and more. I did explore alot of this area early on in the 70's and also went into the Superstitions all the way back into the Eastern Slopes. Posten Butte is equally interesting although much of it is gone now, about a mile or so North/West of Florence on the Hunt Hwy as I seem to recall...Darrell

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is in the Valley on the southern end of the Superstitions. I don't have a GPS for it... as I'm not home based yet. I'm in the field, and won't return until early August. I have also found the possible location where the 900 lb cross my be buried. Where do you live?

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have pics, because I actually stumbled across this by accident. This has to be seen from the Air, because it is massive and covers a lot of ground.

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also found something carved in the mountain that looks like a pyramid with a square door going into it. There are crosses on the sides of this and all the way down into the Valley. There looks like Apache writing but not positive it is... And it may be Aztec as well. Send me a private message with your # so I can chat with you.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Sounds like you've Discovered part of the LAND MASS MAP for that area. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Boy are you in for a Big Shock, hee,hee...ALL OF THE AMERICAN SOUTHWEST is Mapped Out like this by the Ancients and I'm talking about the Ancients of PRE-RECORDED WORLD HISTORY. I can already tell you that it ain't Apache or Aztec, not to say that they were not there, at different time periods, they both were thick in there (or that area), sometimes at the same Time period. The Superstitions belong to the THUNDER GODS. See if these pic's will help, they're kind of a re-hash from my book, but where this other GIANT STONE HEAD is, that area is VERY BUSY, that's why I put up so many of the same thing. All the Headdress means throughout the world as in "KINGS & QUEENS", American Indians, MesoAmerican Indians, South American Indians and elsewhere is the impersonation of the SUN GODS, a Whole Different Culture, yet one of the Same, maybe i'm talking in Riddles, anyhow here's the pic's and I'll shoot a e-mail at you later on, got a little busy today.......Darrell MTN. SUN GODS 001.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 002.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 003.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 005.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 006.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 007.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 008.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 009.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 010.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 011.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 012.jpg MTN. SUN GODS 004.jpg

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks great! 95% of my find is on and below Miners Needle and goes out onto the ground and down to the that house that is below the Needle and out past the parking area for the south enterance of Peralta Trail.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
These 2 pic's are of a Tabulation Map and a Sun Dial Map, both in use as far back as to King Solomon. The Spanish Empire (SPAIN) was once Ruled by the Moors, then in later Times the Secret Order of the Templars at the Time of the Crusades also spilled over into Spain. Many of the Elite Families that later produced the Spanish Conquistadores were of the Templar Order, such was the case of the "PERALTA FAMILIES". The usually MARKED their Sites WELL, yet CLEVERLY. If you have Spanish Crosses, they probably Belong to the PERALTA'S. This opens up a whole can of worms, especially for you. Get a Topo Map, Compass and learn how to Triangulate. Mark your area on the map, GPS (I know, you don't have one), get on the WEST SIDE of it as the DAY ENDS. Take Pictures. If you have Rock Alignments or Monuments CHECK the North Side of them for "ROCK LICHEN". Rock lichen will also grow more prominently on the north, North/West end than anywhere else, even look for it in the Shade of the Rocks. If you have some growing, take a Sample of it with your pocket knife, put it in a sandwich bag for Analysis for later, that can be Carbon Dated, Rock Lichen is a Organic Substance, it's Growth Cycle is Very SLOW. It can give you some idea about how old Monuments are. Look for Designs, Carvings, etc. of the "DIAMOND". This is an EON SIGN or SUPER ANCIENT Sign. In the Days of the Ancients it meant "EARTH ABOVE, HEAVEN BELOW"...Sometimes even the Later Spanish used it....okay, some pic's....Darrell SpanishTemplar Map 002.jpg SpanishTemplar Map 003.jpg SpanishTemplar Map 004.jpg SpanishTemplar Map 005.jpg SpanishTemplar Map 006.jpg SpanishTemplar Map 001.jpg

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found numbers, letters, triangle(diamonds), overlapping circles, long lines interstecting out from one spot going thousands of feet in three different directions, x's (possibly buried treasure locations), writing that none I've ever seen before, huge crosses, the same symbol repeating itself going up a canyon with a cross on top of each symbol, a pyramid with a square entrance, at the entrance the crosses are all over the left side of it, the aztec wind symbol travel a mile and the tail turns up to the entrance, the headdress is roughly 400 yards across and 200 yards tall, I've found also in La Barge Canyon near Black Mesa a cross with a circle on the left side, long arrows on top of mesas, the whole place looks like a huge puzzle.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I tried sending you a e-mail with No Luck...You can try mine through Treasurenet if you wish.......Not everything you see is going to be pertinent to what your looking for, yet all will be Important. You need to massively document this site in pictures for your personal use. Sometimes, a period of days, months, years is needed to take in all of the information. You can select certain pictures to either post here or at other forums or to send to authorative friends, collegues, associates or partners. If your by yourself in that country, get outta there and come back with a buddy. VERY DANGEROUS. Now, I say this to you mostly for my conscience, for years over and over again I explored My Mountain Alone and sometimes almost never made it back. A fella has to be careful and since I've already been through the Superstitions (3 times in the 70's), there's alot to be careful about in there. I can tell you that the Local Indians wear Tennis Shoes,,,that might be Important if you find that your being Visited. But you can recieve alot of Important information on sites like Treasurenet from posting a few pic's......If you have what it sounds like, then there is also DEATH TRAPS associated there. These are Cleverly Designed to do only one thing, KILL. There's still quite a few of these on my mountain that are untouched.....WATCH THE SUN, WATCH THE SHADOWS....Do Not be Deterred by some professional Archaeologist.......THEIR CROOKS....Darrell

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've noticed some heads bobbing around out there, and have seen tennis shoe prints... I do pack, if you know what I mean. I will post pics in due time and decided not to bring outside influences as not to have my photograph pasted to the general public... Because I don't want to be accosted ir followed and the like. If some people get upset or think it's BS... I don't really care lol. I just want it be fact beknown that what I've found... Is out there!
Your going to have skeptics no matter what. I've posted pics before and everyone wants to pooh pooh it and come to a conclusion; if they haven't found it or seen it... Then if someone else has... Their automatically full of bs. I want to get all the info on everything before I post photos and make sure it is all factual credible truth, so then someone can't step in and say; thats not that... thats this and so on and so forth. A lot of people have a lot of animosity and will try to reject it or put their own ideas in themselves of whats right and wrong. I will let them come to their own conclusions themselves. So Darrell, I'm glad I came across you and your post and lets me know I'am not alone in this matter.

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
THUNDER GOD....It's an Ancient, ofcourse there should be other stuff around there to confirm it. The headdress you talk of and like you've seen from my pictures are more in a form of Radiance, a Halo Type of Effect. In other localities like up in the Green River Country of Utah, Chaco Canyon Arizona, Last Chance Canyon (adjoined and due south of My Mtn. and certainly on my mountain), portions of the Grand Canyon and other places, these are generally known also as the STAR People. Depends also on each and every Indian Tribe and the Lore mythology. Hopi/Zuni Katchina's Impersonate these people as well as the Lizard people. Also these Halo effect is dominate in the mesoamerican cultures as well and may in fact be also the basis of the Illustrations of the traditional Seven Caves Flower Design (which is in a petroglyph on my mountain). I'll dig that one up and post it later...Sounds like you have a good handle on this and i wish you the Best of Luck in what ever Endeavors you follow. My Discoveries were not for gain, it became a personal and emotional roller coaster ride. Sometimes the Truth has a way of saving a person. For whatever reason your pursuing it, document it well, maybe 30 years from now (plus or minus) you may want to talk about it and tell your Grandchildren. Wish I was younger and in better shape and still retaining all of the knowledge it took me years to aquire, the Man that finds the Peralta's in the Superstitions, well, that would be SOMETHING !!! These Conquistadore Families had Detailed Information on these Super Ancient Sites. I can't remember off the top of my head the old Man Peralta that was the Govenor of New Mexico in the 1600's but New mexico at that time basically covered everything west of the mississipi to the california coast, many of the cartographers or map makers at that time relied on information from the Pira Reis maps which were copies of Super Ancient maps that still bedoggle Historians and alike. So much of the "Tegeyua" (wish I could spell) and alike maps were actually more correct than wrong. In some of these old maps you'll find California as a Island and Salt Lake of Utah Full of Water, well if you went back a good 10,000 years ago (more or less) you'd find much of the American Southwest Full of Inland Oceans or Large Bodies of Water and that info could of been relayed from the Pira Reis Maps as well. In other words, most of these Super Ancient Sites have already been found by the Conquistadores and in some parts have been mined, pilfured, robbed, cached. No doubt that every one of these sites have multitudes of cultures from hundreds and thousands of years leaving their Insignias in Petroglyph, Pictograph, Geoglyphs etc., they basically were mecca's for the following cultures that Time has produced. So it might look like a Puzzle.....Darrell

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are other things around it and it is in the hundreds. Then on top of that... it is overgrown with brush. It is sometimes hard to distinguish the thing your looking at but would just be best to trace each item out. I've been away from home for 1.5 months and will return in early Aug. I wasn't looking for Aztec... I was merely out hiking the west. Going through the mountains from Colorado to Arizona on a Mule. Then a while back I was taking a helicopter ride and looked at Miners Needle. The certain time of the day around 10 am... the whole Valley was lit up with these huge glyphs. They are not little, mind you. They are massive. It would take a lifetime to go out and measure them. I do have a life and I want to keep it that way. I'm up to snuff about what part of the U.S. Was under water and have seen shorelines on mountains in quite a few states... With beaches and sea shells on them. My father was an Archeologist and an Amateur Miner... He taught me tricks of the trade abd all the history as you know it. I went to school for commercial illustration so I could better draw the artifact or any glyph I find to be accurate in size.color and scale. I've work for the Government and the Military in Cartography and know something isn't right with the ground when I look at it. I've seen whats below the ground with radar, x-ray and negative photography. If someone thinks I'm full of doody. The simplest way is to get a map app that shows the ground. Zoom out to 2000-3000 ft til you find an anomoly then zoom in on it til you figure out the image. Be patient and dont give up. Its not going to be clear, as time. erosion. brush. roads. hiking paths etc etc etc has been on it. When I get back home. I will trace the images out in photoshop and upload them. If people are patient... Please wait! I like to take my time researching and documenting things and things arebt going to happen if you expect quick results. If someone gets angry trying to put me down... Doesnt bother me. I've been in the military, I know all the psychological ploys.If your smart... You dont fall into the trap of someone trying to control you for their gain. If someone tries that... then I will hold off of posting photos on purpose.

Last edited:

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Try to rationalize in your mind of why these things are SO BIG...And normally can only be seen from a Great Distance. Who Did This Stuff and WHY? Are we back with Eric Von Daniken and Chariots of the Gods? hee,hee...Probably. The HALO beings certainly are the DIVINE ONE'S...Darrell Flower Halo Design  Diamond  Rock Lichen 001.jpg Flower Halo Design  Diamond  Rock Lichen 002.jpg Flower Halo Design  Diamond  Rock Lichen 003.jpg Flower Halo Design  Diamond  Rock Lichen 005.jpg Place of Our Divine Grandfathers 001.jpg Place of Our Divine Grandfathers 002.jpg Place of Our Divine Grandfathers 003.jpg Flower Halo Design  Diamond  Rock Lichen 004.jpg

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where can I obtain a copy of your Book?

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did find the Aztec/Mayan Calendar on the Southeast Corner below Miner's Needle. The Upper Main Part. Look below Miners Needle and you will see the rock formation that looks like a Pyramid. The square grassy part is the entrance. Look closely and you will see symbols and crosses. Zoom out and you will see a larger christ like cross.

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zoom in and out and you will see white outlines of the symbols. They go up the Valley northwards and southwards. The whole hillside facing east and below Miner's Needle is saturated with x's. Presumably/Possibly Jesuit Buried Treasure Locations. The Hillside has at least 75-125!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread