wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Priceless mi amigo , priceless... :notworthy:

DesertRat

Jun 12, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesero Lobo Super Traq
Wow! Snidely, the middle canyon is incredible. I enlarged a few of the photos and took a look...just like you said it was. Not that I ever doubted but this is the first time I've seen these pics. Makes me wonder what other pics in got in that shoe box of yours.

Two Forks

Attachments

• The Spirits of Darkness Guards this Place 002.jpg
    The Spirits of Darkness Guards this Place 002.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 603

jethro72

Dec 19, 2010
These threads are awesome! Thanks to all who are sharing the stories of our ancestors!! Digging them up is honoring them, in my mind, or else their memories will be gone. How do remember the passed if we are not allowed to dig up the evidence of their existences'?
Govt. control of this hobby is ridiculous. This is corporate smiting of history, and I pray it does not continue.
Sitchen has some great evidence linking the Olmec's and the science of the Americas to their Sumerian roots. Maccu Picchu and the ziggerauts scattered throughout the Yucatan Peninsula offer significant evidence of the Sumerian link, Sitchen offers 200 more pages of evidence, complete with locations of the artifacts and writings used to postulate his theories.
This should link to chapter 8, entitled "Where The Sun Also Rises".
http://books.google.com/books?id=AamRyD1EyYoC&lpg=PA224&pg=PA224#v=onepage&q&f=false

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
11 FOOT TALL GIANT STONE HEAD.......Pretty hard to believe that according to the Archaeological Community that Governs this area, that only certain Indian Tribes inhabited this area and they were for the most part Wild Savages living in WikiUps, running around in Loin Cloths and making Stone Tools....So how did they carve OLIVINE BASALT and to PRECISION? This Giant Stone Head is one of 4 found within this immediate area of where more than 200 Ruined Buildings remain....Darrell

Attachments

• Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 017.jpg
    Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 017.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 399
  • Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 016.jpg
    Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 016.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 369
  • Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 015.jpg
    Frank Fish Treasure Map Rock 015.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 370
OP
OP
kanabite

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
Nice post kanabite, join me in the patio? :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Don Jose de la Mancha

a very good idea . many thanks....

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulation!

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I have a UnLimited Source for Photographs and I'm not sure how many I have in total but I know that it's in the thousands. The "Glyphs" whether they be Petroglyphs, Geoglyphs, Sun and Shadow Glyphs and Monument Markers are the Story Line of the Ancient Knowledge...Darrell

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Not sure how to post pic's here...let's see here...they've changed it now and made it rather difficult and I cannot discover how to do it anymore...that's the problem when you try to simplify things, it just gets more difficult...hee,hee...Darrell....oh well

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I'm going try this again...Bear with me...This, if I can get the pic's up should be a interest to all. The first 7 pic's are of the "BLACK WITCH" (On the MTN.), then the 4 following pic's is the Later Renditions of the Black Witch that have been 'MODERNIZED' by the PERALTA MINING FAMILY. To fully understand this would take another whole book to explain but the 3 Spanish Expeditions directly involved with the Black Mountain and envrons of the Upper Red Rock, circa 1660 to 1716. The "BLACK WITCH" is the Confirmation that the "PERALTA STONES of the SUPERSTITIONS are REAL". But the peralta Stones of the Superstitions are a latter more modernized rendition with greater Detail. These SYMBOLS or CHARACTERS ARE FOR THE MOST PART, are the Older Predecessors and STANDARD for all of the Maps made and Distributed in Old World Time. And DO NOT FORGET the GREAT SIMILARITIES of My MOUNTAIN "CROSSES in the HEART of the MOUNTAIN", these are examples and the PERALTA STONES....and now, THE BLACK WITCH....Darrell The BLACK WITCH 002.jpg The BLACK WITCH 003.jpg The BLACK WITCH 004.jpg The BLACK WITCH 005.jpg The BLACK WITCH 006.jpg The BLACK WITCH 007.jpg PERALTA WITCH OUTLINE 001.jpg PERALTA WITCH OUTLINE 002.jpg PERALTA WITCH OUTLINE II 001.jpg PERALTA WITCH OUTLINE II 002.jpg The BLACK WITCH 001.jpg

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Very interesting Happy. Can not make out if there is a cross with the black witch. But it surely is something . Sort of looks like more of bearded head to me. Looking forward to more!

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Got a new Revised Book I'm working on with OVER 500 Color Pic's and more Info. Might be out before the end of the year...Darrell The MOUNTAIN.jpg

arizonarock

Jul 5, 2012
Goldfield
Detector(s) used
eXp 4000 & Bionic 01 (GPS Metal Detectors)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 100% absolute proof that the Aztec was in the Superstition Mountains.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread