They can't make EV's Illegal soon enough !

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Non-used power fee....
Oh don’t get me started. My favorite is the “availability fee”. It cost me $30 per month, per meter, just to be connected to the grid. It doesn’t matter if I use any electricity or not. In fact I can generate enough to sell back to the grid all month long. Doesn’t matter. It’s “available”, so pony up the $30. Great work if you can get it.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh don’t get me started. My favorite is the “availability fee”. It cost me $30 per month, per meter, just to be connected to the grid. It doesn’t matter if I use any electricity or not. In fact I can generate enough to sell back to the grid all month long. Doesn’t matter. It’s “available”, so pony up the $30. Great work if you can get it.
I think i actually listed "unused meter fee"... lol

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
$30 is cheap, we're @$80

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
bca154003d9825cd.png

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have to admit.... I don't have garbage pick up, I don't license my dog, I use a wood stove for heat, no land land, no mail box, no streaming TV, AND i actually still BUY dvds when i think i will like a movie. Also, i like a good strong ipa, when i add a shot of vodka to it. oh, oh, oh AND two ibuprofen before I go to bed lets me sleep 7 hours straight before I have to get up to pee. I won't be here in 30 more years, so best of luck y'all! Life goes on with or without us.

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ultimate grocery getter. 2023 Hummer EV.
1000 horsepower
60 mph in 3.3 seconds
$85000 to $106945
Designed an engineered for those that don’t know what to do with their money.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0397.jpeg
    IMG_0397.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Secret Of Rolling Coal:headbang:

Sep 7, 2022
In this video, we're going to discuss the secret to rolling coal—is it legal? As you'll see, there's a lot of myths surrounding rolling coal and diesel truck usage. We'll discuss the legal implications of rolling coal and help you to make an informed decision about whether or not to use this powerful fuel.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Here's a heartwarming story from yesterday.....

Of the two buses that are running, the other big issue is the limited distance they can go, which in winter is about 78 miles. McDaniel said that’s about three trips to the airport. Then, the bus has to come back and charge at the garage on West Haywood Street for hours, he said.

Another issue is the buses get cold overnight and it eats into a large part of the charge to heat them before they leave the garage.
Gee it actually gets cold there-who knew.

Now Edmonton got sucker'd into this scam as well.

But I know it gets really cold there, like -40F isn't all that rare.

Federal Transportation Administration to defray up to 80 percent of the purchase price.
Scam, to the highest levels and the taxpayer picks up the tab once again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread