Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Things I hate

I have very good hearing, so I hate hearing people chewing, it drives me nuts, and makes me nausous.
I also hate, hmmmmmmm, REALLY hate walking through a cloud that was left by someone who could'nt ahhhh hold their farts, my ex used to do that when we were in a store, if someone smelled and started coughing and gagging, would look at us, and my ex would point at me, and say sorry, she has been sick! :-[ >:( :angry7: Red

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Old Town said:
Dear uncivilman1: Just so there is no confusion on your part. I've never even registered to vote in my life, have never voted and hold no allegiance to any party. I hate them all. So hating on Teabaggers does not put me automatically in the "liberal" camp.

I am a puke, however.

Just so we're clear.

Old Town
The thing's that were said is where this Country is going.I have no problem with your Party (well maybe ?)You come off as the person "I hate" or the "view's" that really bug's me.......Isn't this thread all about what we hate and I have my opinion to say what I think......This is still America isn't it ?See ya in November Puke...........

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

November? You coming to Key West in November civilman? Give me a PM in late October. I own some B&Bs down here. Give you a good deal. We can chum around, be a gas.

Old Town

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

civilman1 said:
Old Town said:
Dear uncivilman1: Just so there is no confusion on your part. I've never even registered to vote in my life, have never voted and hold no allegiance to any party. I hate them all. So hating on Teabaggers does not put me automatically in the "liberal" camp.

I am a puke, however.

Just so we're clear.

Old Town
The thing's that were said is where this Country is going.I have no problem with your Party (well maybe ?)You come off as the person "I hate" or the "view's" that really bug's me.......Isn't this thread all about what we hate and I have my opinion to say what I think......This is still America isn't it ?See ya in November Puke...........

You sound to me like you are not a 49 year old man, you sound like an adolescent, plain and simple.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, the same holds true for Civilman as it did for SteveDodds. This post is about things you hate, and he has strong feelings in that area.

But the good part is you gave me an idea for another hate type post :laughing7:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

Spart, you can't go wrong with a good hate thread.

OT

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Guys,

I agree, but the name calling is what gets my goat.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

Windharvester: I understand your feelings but to let someone blow a gasket and reveal themselves by their own behavior (name calling) is most useful. You, or we, all get a better handle on the person using the foul names.

I happen to find posters who lose it and start in on the name-calling amusing. I picture them with spittle running down their chins and onto the keyboard. Probably we should not foster such behavior as these fellows already have enough problems I'd guess. Still, the names thing doesn't bother me one bit but I dig where you're coming from.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Actually I'd have no problem stooping to name calling, but since it is forum a no-no, I try and find a way around it. :tongue3: Besides, it's more fun coming up with inventive ways to get your point across. There are probably a ton of people that "hate" me too, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. :laughing7:

I hate not judging a book by its cover... Sometimes the cover is bad, you buy the book and the story is even more worse than the cover. :icon_scratch:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hate twist ties on bread. Darn things are never twisted the way I expect. And then while you are standing there trying to figure it out the cat gets all up in your feet.

I prefer the plastic clips, but I hate them when they break.

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

I hate that Kirk Douglas's kid Michael is in trouble with throat cancer. Every time I see Sparts avatar I think of him. Both actors are among my favorites. Kirk's "Lonely are the Brave" is a favorite move along with Michael's silly "Romancing the Stone".

OT

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This....THIS I hate ---> "Not as young as I use to be, or as young as I think I am."

Stole that one from bigscoop.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hate over the counter painkillers that don't work!
I hate all those little muscles in your body that you seldom use. I mean, since we seldom use them shouldn't they stay in shape on their own? Those LAZY LITTLE BAS_ARDS! :laughing7:

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

mcgearhead said:
Driving around in a parking lot trying to find a good parking place, and someone driving towards you in the wrong direction with a look on their face like you are in the wrong !!!

When something like this happens, I like to drive just as close as I can to that dum dum almost to the point of trading paint !!

gearhead, do what I do. It's a little juvenile but it does amuse me. As I'm approaching the potential claim jumper in my car, I look off the the right with a full turn of the head. I've got the other guy in my periphery but he does not know this. He sees some idiot (me) not paying any attention and coming straight at him. So he stops. Usually very quickly and with blue smoke under the tires.

At this I snap back to attention and take the parking spot. Always get out like you have not a clue in the world. So far nobody had drawn a gun and shot me for this, but I suspect that's coming.

Old Town

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR

Things I hate, not really, I enjoy sparring with words. I even use other peoples words such as famous quotes. There is one member who jumps on my case every time I point out that there is a pinpointer that cost $16 that has the same pick up power as one that cost $130. His logic is way off base and he knocks my replies and then backs down and claims to be the bigest man. I should hate him, but I actually enjoy him! LOL

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

WindHarvester said:
civilman1 said:
Old Town said:

I am a puke, however.

Just so we're clear.

Old Town

You sound to me like you are not a 49 year old man, you sound like an adolescent, plain and simple.
Well, the same holds true for Civilman as it did for SteveDodds. This post is about things you hate, and he has strong feelings in that area.
So what's your point...........

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Town said:
Steve, did a parent or older adult in your life ever tell you not to get married and try to raise children on 300 dollars a week? All your problems outlined are a result of bad decisions by you. Not the Spanish speaking cashiers at Wal-Mart.

You will consider this insensitive as will some others. In my time it was the height of responsibility to understand your station in life and either improve it or live within it. Times change I guess.

OT

No one has a right to judge Steve. I for one agree with his post 100%! Why?
I'm a single dad of a teen daughter, I get no child support, (judge thought it would be 'unfair and unjust' to make HER pay support since she is battling alcohol addiction, typical lib)
No food stamps, my ten dollar an hour job is more than enough to pay my electricity, rent, water/sewage, car payment, home and car insurance, and food and clothing for my daughter...says the state.
At my workplace I deal with people all day long who are from the Middle East, most are Muslims and many of those are sympathetic to Hamas. They get a nice subsidized education and housing courtesy of Uncle Sam and preferential treatment in the job market. They get to drive Bimmers (Beamers are BMW motorcycles before I get corrected) and Benz's to work while I get to motor around in a tree damaged '93 Taurus wagon with no air conditioning.
Which brings me to the point of this post:

I try not to use the word 'hate' but I strongly dislike those who judge others without merit.

And 'middle walkers'. You know 'em, the ones who push their cart down the middle of the aisle.

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005

I hate child proof bottles. I hate briars when I am treasure hunting.I also hate cockle burrs. rockhound

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Town said:
Gee, Steve. You got some hate alright. Carry on.

OT

You use a vile and disgusting sexual term like 'teabagger' yet you can call Steve a hater?
Okay then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions