Things I hate (or somewhat dislike)

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro
Re: Things I hate

Gopher, teabagger is a term used to describe those of the "Tea Party" (crazy right wingers). You know, tea bags dumped in Boston Harbor years ago over tax issues. You are the only one using any sexual connotation. Not me and not even the posters I was referring too.

Sorry for your home life situation. But making little money and choosing a poor mate in the first place is not the fault of any Muslim, Catholic, or Indian Chief. We are all responsible for ourselves. It was your life choices that put you where you are. Now go forth and improve it instead of finding a scapegoat. When a person stops complaining and efforts a solution things tend to improve. I got faith in you.

Old Town

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Old Town said:
Gopher, teabagger is a term used to describe those of the "Tea Party" (crazy right wingers). You know, tea bags dumped in Boston Harbor years ago over tax issues. You are the only one using any sexual connotation. Not me and not even the posters I was referring too.

Sorry for your home life situation. But making little money and choosing a poor mate in the first place is not the fault of any Muslim, Catholic, or Indian Chief. We are all responsible for ourselves. It was your life choices that put you where you are. Now go forth and improve it instead of finding a scapegoat. When a person stops complaining and efforts a solution things tend to improve. I got faith in you.

Old Town

Psst...O.T.

Look it up at urbandictionary. :o

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

Diggin, I ain't that hip. To me it means what I said it means. Frankly I don't care beyond that. Gopher wants to be offended. It works for his downtrodden image.

OT

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

What I "LOVE" most about..... oh... wait.., this is the hate column..

Sorry, carry on :laughing9:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you Spart, ;D
The original patriots dumped kegs of tea into the harbor, NOT bags as they weren't invented until around 1903.
NOW go look up the term.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast said:

That reminds me of the one person chat room here :laughing9:

I hate being the only person in a chat room too

Old Town

Aug 18, 2010
Key West
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Whites, Tesoro

Spart, I got a new one. I hate you, you @%$ing troublemaker. LOL

Old Town

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:

That reminds me of the one person chat room here :laughing9:

I hate being the only person in a chat room too

I hated being alone in there.

"Welcome! You have entered [Main Lobby] at 3:40 pm"

It was so quiet you type "pin drop" and hear each key. :(

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Quote from Old Town: "Just so there is no confusion on your part. I've never even registered to vote in my life"

There's your problem right there.......

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

texastee2007 said:
DigginThePast said:
This....THIS I hate ---> "Not as young as I use to be, or as young as I think I am."

Stole that one from bigscoop.

Thanks for the laugh Tee. :laughing7: :laughing7:

Whats funnier, if I grew my hair and put on a cowboy hat I may be able to pass for him. Poor guy.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I hate being one of the first to see the newest and hottest movie. I'd rather catch a later show so I can hear the buzz and know if it's worth seeing at all :icon_thumleft:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spart - So, looking for your honest opinion here. Has this thread progressed the way you wanted it to?

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DigginThePast said:
Spart - So, looking for your honest opinion here. Has this thread progressed the way you wanted it to?

Sure it has, we have several interesting topics for sure. Even if some of the replies seem humorous, they can be annoying to that person to say the least. It's also difficult as the hottest topic is politics, but there is a forum for that already, so no need need to drag it here.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:

Sure it has, we have several interesting topics for sure. Even if some of the replies seem humorous, they can be annoying to that person to say the least. It's also difficult as the hottest topic is politics, but there is a forum for that already, so need need to drag it here.

Sorry, have to disagree.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

civilman1 said:
Quote from Old Town: "Just so there is no confusion on your part. I've never even registered to vote in my life"

There's your problem right there.......

When you are old enough to vote, then maybe, just maybe you can say it is his problem.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WindHarvester said:
When you are old enough to vote, then maybe, just maybe you can say it is his problem.

Windharvester, the only thing I can think of you that you would *hate is someone using poor grammar.

* As per Windharvester, please substitute immensely dislike for *hate.. That is as close to hate as I can get him go :laughing7:

Maybe you were right Diggin, although there where some legitimate hates tossed in here for good measure. I really didn't want the hate thread to be ugly, I'd rather the see the humorous side of things we hate. We had several of those towards the beginning and that type vanished as time went by.

Edit after the fact... Well, I did try and put an end to hate portions that got a bit rowdy. I am sure now the ugly hatred is gone and we can laugh again.

OK, here's one... I hate people that can't think of humorous hateful things :laughing7:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

spartacus53 said:
I really didn't want the hate thread to be ugly, I'd rather the see the humorous side of things we hate. We had several of those towards the beginning and that type vanished as time went by.

There really is a lot of hate in here. And this isn't the place for it. :tongue3:

I hate biting my cheek. I really hate biting it shortly thereafter.

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes

Actually, I try my best not to hate because it is unhealthy for all of us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread