THINGS ON THE BEACH, part I (+ pictures !!!)

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Incredible weather we are having ! Perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities. Take METAL DETECTING, for instance...

Hunted for 3 hours. Great finds, have to split things into 2 posts, for once...

1. part of a leading-string (Dog ? Horse ? I was a bit in the dunes)
2. little piece of rope with a metal end
3. leather "thing" with some "nails" in it
4. nice little pick up. This may come in handy...
5. "wago 273". Some electrical equipment. Has found this little item several times, already...
6. metal ID plate of some machine...

ThankYouForLooking and don't forget to check THINGS ON THE BEACH, part II...

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

ImgFree.net - Hosting Images

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Thank You, Southcacalaky...

Southcacalaky said:
Nice going, That's all that less trash you have to detect through untill you find the gold rings and things, HH Art...

... for that is the way to look at things = optimistic ! I guess I'll be out again, tomorrow.

BOB VALDEZ

J

Joe (Memphis)

I use wago's daily, they take the place of the older wire nuts, you just stab your wires into one of the holes on the side, and this makes the connection. Yours looks like possibly a 5 holer, they don't work worth a hoot on stranded wire. HH!!!
Joe

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
FIND THEM A LOT, JOE !

Joe (Memphis) said:
I use wago's daily, they take the place of the older wire nuts, you just stab your wires into one of the holes on the side, and this makes the connection. Yours looks like possibly a 5 holer, they don't work worth a hoot on stranded wire. HH!!!
Joe

Thank you for helping me out, Joe. I found quite a few of those but I didn't know what it was...

BOB VALDEZ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread