Things that you do not see

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Most fortune tellars send proxies to purchase their lotto tickets. Businesses that
sell the tickets frown on selling to known FT's. Customers would revolt if they
knew FT's were buying up all the good tickets.

lastleg

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more I pondered your question.....I never have found that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....and I did see the end in my backyard one time and NO GOLD..not even silver.

OP
OP
S

Seamuss

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2009
Found under a rock, in Washington State.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Scorpion, Garrett pro pointer
SC_hunter said:
The more I pondered your question.....I never have found that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow....and I did see the end in my backyard one time and NO GOLD..not even silver.
Did you notice that rainbows move when you chase them. Which end of the rainbow were you following.

I'm a vicious Leprechaun.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a fire run at a local teller few years back and the first thing I asked when filling out the report was why diden t you see the fire before it started? As we stood in the smoldering ashes she looked at me as if I were nuts. I guess this confirms my 4 year old granddaughters line" its just a mystery grandpa"

mlhudson

Mar 19, 2006
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
CELLOR HOLES THAT HAVE BEEN COVERED OVER WITH BRUSH AND LEAVES, TRASH= OPS THEN YOU FALL IN :'(

MLHUDSON
FROM ML 'S BOOK OF LIFE

barber

Jun 21, 2005
Yakima,WA
Detector(s) used
XTerra 70 Xterra 705
My mother wasn't a fortune teller, but if I or someone had lost something, she could tell where it was, she was never wrong, She didn't charge anything, she said it was a gift, and she wasn't to charge for it. Strange things in this world.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seamuss said:
SC_hunter said:
Did you notice that rainbows move when you chase them. Which end of the rainbow were you following.

I'm a vicious Leprechaun.

hahahaha... I actually didn't move towards it. I was standing on my back porch and saw it in the middle of the backyard...and I had cut the grass so I could see real real real good..No Leprechaun or the darn pot of gold.. :icon_scratch: You Leprechauns are "gud".

B

BIG61AL

why can't fortune tellers see their own future.....sitting under a blue tarp at the flea market in the baking sun making $15 all day....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread