This AMs Hunt...

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
This AM's Hunt...

Hello all!

I picked a school to hunt at that I have never been to... It was a nice morning... I've only touch about 20% of the place...

The morning tally... 1 flashlight (working outof the ground! :icon_sunny: ), 1 old lipstick case, 1 rifel shell casing, 1 key, 1 token from our local defunt mall arcade, 3 wheat pennies, 1 1966 canadian penny, 18 memorial pennies, 6 nickles, 10 dimes, and 9 quarters...

47 ($3.77) coins in total... I am heading back this afternoon to see how many coins I can get for the day...

Thanks for looking...
Paul

Attachments

• waterford1.jpg
    waterford1.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 464
Upvote 0
OP
OP
FooserPaul

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Re: This AM's Hunt...

Opps... I forgot the one piece of bling I found... It say Monet on the back... looks like better costume jewelry... I assume like a retail $12/pr of ear rings....

Attachments

• waterford6.jpg
    waterford6.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 442
OP
OP
FooserPaul

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac

Well... had to end the afternoon hunt short due to thunderstorms... just as well... left knee is starting to bother me :'(

Only pennies and dimes on the 2nd go...

Pennies: 43
Nickles: 6
Dimes: 14
Questers: 9
Tokens: 1

72 Coins + 1 Token...

$4.38 Total

Nothing exciting.. fun day overall :-)

OP
OP
FooserPaul

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac

Yeah... I pulled it out and was just curious to see is the twist part was in working order... when the light came on I chuckled!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good job Paul!!
Yeah, Maglights have been my choice of flashlight ever since I was a kid... they take so much, and always keep working.
And even if you blow a bulb, which most people don't know, there's ALWAYS a spare bulb in the tailcap!! :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread