This mornings beach hunt

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went out this morning expecting great things as usual and as usual.... didn't get much. My take this morning was pulltabs, bottle caps, knife (made in China), toy car (Ford GT), Acuvue moist packet (not used yet), connector of some kind and 48 cents in clad. Oh well, that's ok I'll take it and there's always tomorrown. :wink:

JunknMoney080408.jpg

Both sides of the small knife that was made in China.

knife080408.jpg

Upvote 0

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Nice hunt Mumszie and I like that knife. Keep it with you for some protection from those pesky sharks. Always like reading your posts and the fact that you keep a positive attitude. Even a Bad Day of Detecting is better than a Good Day at the Office.
HH,
Roy

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
any day hunting is a good day ohhhh yea.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love finding cars they are such fun, I don't get to keep those, my little boy always talks me out of them.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep on digging Mumzie, we both are long over due for a good dang find.. :thumbsup:

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm happy to see that you got out today. I'm still looking to find my first knife. I found a knife blade, stainless, that was almost disovled away. I guess those hooks that we leave in the fish really do disolve away over time.

Gold on your next hunt.

2bit4reale

Nov 27, 2004
Ocala, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic II SL, Whites Treasuremaster PI 3000, Whites Surfmaster PI Pro
Glad to see you recovered from your weekend and got out hunting again mumzsie, everyday the odds are more in your favor of getting that gold! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread