This past weeks $50,000 in 50 cent pieces.

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

drcaulfield

Feb 22, 2013
your reject tray
Primary Interest:
Other
at 50k every other week you would be better off just buying 50k worth of silver and playing the silver market. that would be much more gratifying. There is no need to get your hands dirty and risk the paper cuts from opening 500rolls and losing on all the foreign stuff plus the effort of carrying those boxes around. Unless this is just part of your benchpress routine

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He never has pictures, just coming out from under his bridge for some troll snacks then back into hiding for a few weeks.

Unless someone is wanting to earn a time out i suggest they back off on the insults including troll insults....

This appies to any other members that wants to insult someone here... No where in our rules does it say a member is required to post a picture, but it does say you can not insult a member....

Calling a member or implying a member is a troll is an insult, this includes posting troll pictures...

Please follow our rules..

Last edited:

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm interested to see when some of his repacks start being sent back out to other customers. Or if he starts getting his own repacked boxes?

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GREAT FINDS OMFG YOU ARE THE MAN!!

DIGESTING A COMMON ________

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't like the idea of shipping coin out to be counted too much can happen,my bank of America's don't take bags even if they did I wouldn't, all I do is reroll and rebox.

Good luck

Is this why it takes you a week to dump that much coinage? Just curious...

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Most of the crhers here share pics of their Ag hunts...Do you have any pics you would like to share of this major haul. I think all of us would like to see a haul this size.

Big Fat

When I found 289 40%ers and 18 90%ers in 10 boxes a week and a half ago I posted pics. I have no reason to make up a story about finds, and although I don't post all my finds I think it's nice to validate my posting of finds with a pic. To me validation of finds is better than just writing up a little text on a computer screen. Why write if you're not going to share the full story?

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I have a similar gripe with the health department. When they inspect my Hotdog stand ( or whatever I am vending ) They request a even $100 dollars for the "safety check". I always laugh how they come up with that nice round number to tax me with.

A similar thing would be "with my metal detector, I dug exactly 100 silver coins today. no pics"

Tax??? dude thats going in someones pocket!!

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I only throw away those halves that make that silly sound. I heard from a middle tier wall street guy that those are Chinese fakes. I am in it for those 1996-Ds.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, through away the equivalent of a 1916-D merc. Yes they exist, especially for Britain.

I actually found one of these over the weekend. I did some looking after you mentioned it and now i'm floored. I will have to inspect it and get it graded though, since there are a lot of fakes out there.

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually found one of these over the weekend. I did some looking after you mentioned it and now i'm floored. I will have to inspect it and get it graded though, since there are a lot of fakes out there.

Annnnnnnnd I looked at it and it was a 1917 D :sadsmiley:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's nothing, I did 250k this week and found 1250 90%ers but only 250 40%ers. I'm right on the PA/NJ border too maybe we'll run into each other

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread