This past weeks $50,000 in 50 cent pieces.

Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

kfs

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet how many boxes did you go through????

That would have been 10 boxes right.
Your at the PA/MD line that is the real hot bed everything is silver even the pennies.

alligator69

Aug 31, 2012
sweet how many boxes did you go through????

Lol... I was being sarcastic. But i'm sure me and many others want to see pictures of that score. everytime someone else asks, the writer of this thread seems to avoid it, so i'm curious if this find is legit.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guy.

I have never been short coin count wise
But have found foreign stuff, I just throw it away.

I rim check, and I am not into numismatic coins once a get a small pile I ship them to a refinery and use the money to buy electronic silver.
So let me get this straight, you have never been short on any roll in any box? That is a simply amazing feat in itself.

You are searching half dollars correct? You just "throw away" the foreign stuff huh?
So far out of all the foreign coins i've found in boxes of halves, at least half of them have been silver from Panama, Canada and Australia. I'm glad I don't throw them away.
Oh yeah, last but not least... you sell your physical silver and buy electronic silver?
Wow!:icon_scratch: That's all I can say to that one.

Big Fat Cheeseball

Jun 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up my 13 boxes of halves this week and got skunked on clad....all 13 boxes were loaded with silver. I know.....that ones hard to digest!

HH

Big Fat

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I picked up my 13 boxes of halves this week and got skunked on clad....all 13 boxes were loaded with silver. I know.....that ones hard to digest!

HH

Big Fat

Wow guy, you must have taken a time machine back to 1964 to get those boxes!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Your at the PA/MD line that is the real hot bed everything is silver even the pennies.

You're right, they are:

605px-Aethelred_obv2.jpg

There are some silver dimes in cent boxes, though.

The pictured penny is a 997–1003 Anglo-Saxon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread