this weekends finds, 2 clad kennedys 2 foreign coins and a few junkers

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
we got to detect this weekend couple of hours yesterday and 3 hours today, this is only 2nd weekend weve been able to detect since 4th of july because of heat. any way 4 spots between the 2 days produced $10.00 in clad for us 2 kennedy half dollars although clad we dont find too many of them odd we both found one this weekend. one coin from germany and one from India
and some junk jewelry. sure dont have to worry about burning up the camera batteries this summer
We will try again next weekend
hh
dave+bobbie

Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The heat will be calming down soon, and the you 2 will be back in to the loot. Keep it comin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
You arent kidding juju I think I have to go back to 2002 as the last time it was just so consistantly hot we couldnt detect at all, but cooler weather is coming. You just keep on finding them up there to keep us going down here
hh
dave+bobbie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm soooo ready for fall...no, wait...I'm soooo ready for winter! :D

Nana :hello:

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dave-enc said:
You arent kidding juju I think I have to go back to 2002 as the last time it was just so consistantly hot we couldnt detect at all, but cooler weather is coming. You just keep on finding them up there to keep us going down here
hh
dave+bobbie
You got it guys.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
dave-enc said:
{snip} . . . 2 kennedy half dollars although clad we dont find too many of them odd we both found one this weekend. . . . {snip}
It's weird the "runs" of finds you can have, it's like being on a winning streak at the horse track. It may not feel like it, but our "dry spells" are are a whole lot better than gambling losses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread